FanFic - Other
"Liz's Season Two Journal"
"Summer of '47"
Part 4
by Faile
Disclaimer: Roswell and the characters, and situations are owned by the WB and Melinda Metz. No infringement intended.
Summary: Again the episode had hardly any Liz had minimal time :( This part is short, but I have a feeling the next part will be the hardest yet.
Category: Other
Rating: PG-13
Journal entry nine…Oct 26th

Can things ever be normal? I spent the afternoon giving endless amounts of people the runaround regarding the Congresswoman. I haven't heard from Max or Valenti about what to do. I'm going crazy here. I don't really want to call Max at home. He has enough to worry about with Isabel and Tess. I wonder if Isabel is okay? I can’t believe she killed someone. And poor Max, I wish so much I could help him. If he came to me right now, I don’t know if I could push him away. I know I said I needed to remain strong, but I love him so much. I don’t think anything will ever change that. He hasn’t really said anything about us being together since that day over a month ago when he said he was ‘coming for me’. I wonder if my pushing him away has worked. I kind of hope it has, because I feel my own convictions to stay away weakening.

Maria is totally freaked out about Courtney and Michael. I guess she saw them in the alley together last night. I'm not sure what she saw exactly, she was babbling a little because she was so upset. I tried to calm her down, but Maria is not an easy one to calm down. She is convinced Michael is interested in Courtney. I feel so bad for her, the old ‘Teflon Maria’ is gone, because she is completely stuck on Michael and I don’t see Michael giving an inch. He is determined to keep Maria at arms length.

Journal entry ten…Oct 27th

Well today was an interesting day. Michael was actually nice to me and without Max prodding him to be. This morning, he was his usual rude and abrupt self, but when I saw him this afternoon, he was nice. I’m not sure what happened, but it was definitely a nice change. Maybe he’ll be nicer to Maria too.

I saw Max earlier. He stopped by the Crashdown to talk about what we should do regarding Congresswoman Whittaker. He’s not sure what to do. I think he’s going to talk with Valenti and come up with a plan, until then, he said I should avoid fielding phone calls. Like I couldn’t have figured that out for myself. I could tell he wanted to talk more, luckily Isabel came into the Crashdown. Thank God she did, because I could feel the conversation going toward something I wasn’t ready to talk about. Isabel seemed a bit shaken up, so I used that as an excuse to bale out before my convictions failed me and I broke down and told Max I wanted to be with him again. Oh, there’s my cell, I’ll be back in a bit…

Maria just called and she had some news. I don’t know what to think of it right now. It’s a bit overwhelming. It seems that there were 2 sets of pods. I wonder why Nasedo never told Max about this, he must have known. Where are the other set of pods? Are there more hybrids out there that Max and the others are supposed to work with? This is too weird. Maria also said that Max and the others found an alien device hidden behind their pods. They have no idea what it is yet, but why didn’t Nasedo tell them about it. It seems odd to me that Nasedo wouldn’t arm them with more information. I’m kind of freaked out about it. Nasedo should have told them everything. I guess he didn’t really have the chance, but Max is kind of lost without Nasedo’s knowledge. He has no idea what to do next.

Part 3 | Index | Part 5
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.