Fanfic - Other Roswell Stories
"Isabella"
Part 2
by Kari
Disclaimer: I don't own Roswell or anything to do with it. All rights belong to UPN and Melinda Metz.
Summary: This is my modern day version of a Roswell Cinderella story! This is totally AU!
Category: Other Roswell Stories
Rating: PG-13
Isabella finished the last dishes and put them on the drying rack. She took off her apron and was getting ready to go back to her room, when Liz came running into the kitchen. She was jumping up and down and clapping her hands excitedly.

"Liz, what's up? Why are you so excited?"

"Isabella, you haven't heard yet?"

"Heard what? Maria was excited about something before, but of course she didn't tell me why. What is going on?"

"The Whits are coming to Roswell! They'll be playing here at the Sagebrush on July 8!"

"Oh my god!" Isabella started jumping up and down with Liz. "This is great! Maybe we'll get to meet Alex Whitman himself!"

"Even better than that, Isabella! See, they're here to hold audition for a new female vocalist because the singer quit! You could sign up for the auditions!"

"Eeeeee!" Isabella squealed with excitement. Then she stopped. "It's no use," she said.

"What do you mean, it's no use?!"

"Maria and Tess will want to audition too. And they're better than me. Amy has been paying for them to have singing lessons ever since they were 7, I only sing for fun."

"Isabella, don't be so hard on yourself. You're the best singer I've ever heard…well…in person…You know what I mean. Come on, you have to try!"

"Ok, I guess. What about you? Are you going to audition?"

"Me? Hun, when I sing people drop dead from fright!" Isabella smiled, knowing Liz was right. She was a pretty bad singer.

The girls talked for a few more minutes, then Isabella retired to her room for the night, knowing she needed a lot of sleep. She had a whole day of cleaning ahead of her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Alex Whitman yawned and opened his eyes. He rolled out of bed and stumbled into the bathroom. He clumsily splashed water onto his face and brushed his teeth. He walked out of his tour bus and towards the trailer that served as the kitchen for The Whits and all of their crew.

He grabbed a blueberry muffin and poured himself some orange juice. He was eating his breakfast when his road manager, Phil, or more commonly known as Tubby for his weight problems, walked up to Alex.

"We've got another busy day ahead of us, kid. Glad to see you're starting it off right by eating a healthy breakfast."

Tubby grabbed 3 muffins, 2 cinnamon rolls, and rest of the orange juice, and sat down across from Alex.

Alex tried not to laugh, but it was pretty funny when Tubby ate so much.

"So," said Alex. "What do we have lined up for today's schedule?"

"A photo shoot. We need to make promo ads for the auditions in Roswell, New Mexico. Finish up your breakfast, kid, and get over to the wardrobe trailer. Nicky, Chris, and Markos are already there."

Alex finished his muffin and juice and jogged over to the wardrobe trailer. When he walked in, he saw Chris lounging on a couch with his girlfriend, and Markos was on the phone with his fiancée. Alex sighed. He wished he had someone special to be with, a girl that would put up with his hectic and crazy schedule.

He must have looked really upset, because Nicky walked up to him and patted him on the back. "I feel your pain, buddy, I do," he said. "Look on the bright side, though. We might meet some awesome chicks at the auditions in Roswell."

Alex smiled, realizing that Nicky was had made a good point. Why hadn't he realized it before? There would be TONS of girls trying out-one of them would be right for Alex.

Part 1 | Index | Part 3
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.