Fanfic - Other Roswell Stories
"Freaks and Geeks of Roswell"
Part 6
by Kari
Disclaimer: I don't own Roswell, all right belong to UPN and Melinda Metz. No infringement intended.
Summary: What happens when a dare goes too far? Who will get hurt?
Category: Other Roswell Stories
Rating: PG-13
Author's Note: Feedback please!
Alex was nervous all through dinner. He really wanted to make a good impression…and, well, to tell the truth, he REALLY wanted a goodnight kiss later.

They finished their dinners and decided to head over to the movie theater down the street to see the movie. They'd decided to see the new comedy, Shallow Hal.

As they walked down the street Alex noticed Isabel was shivering. He took off his jacket and handed it to her.

"No, Alex," she said. "You don't have to give me your jacket, I'm okay. Besides, you'll get cold."

Alex stood up straighter and puffed out his chest. "Who, me? No, I don't get cold easily. High testosterone levels that run in my family and everything…"

Isabel took the jacket and tried not to laugh. It was so funny how Alex was acting. He was trying way too hard.

They got in the theater lobby and Alex insisted on paying for Isabel's ticket. They found seats near the middle of the theater just as the previews began. As the movie progressed, Isabel found herself not paying attention to it. She kept thinking about Alex. She was seriously falling for him, which she just couldn't allow. And the others wouldn't allow it either. She knew that if she started something with Alex she would ruin her reputation and most importantly, she'd eventually want to tell Alex about her.

Isabel, Maria, Max, and Michael had always sworn never to tell anyone that they were aliens. Tess had accidentally found out when she saw Isabel and Maria using their powers to clean Maria's room. At first Tess had been scared, but she eventually came to accept it.

Isabel sighed and Alex looked over at her. "You ok?" he asked.

"Yeah…fine," said Isabel, turning her thoughts back to the movie.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"God…Michael," panted Maria as Michael nibbled playfully at her neck.

He growled low in his throat and said, "You bring out the animal in me, baby." He pushed her onto the couch and landed on top of her. She screamed then giggled.

They were in the middle of a heavy makeout session when Max came into the room.

"Ahem," he cleared his throat, embarrassed to be intruding in their makeout session.

Maria and Michael quickly broke apart. Michael ran his hand through his hair, trying to look casual.

"What's up, Max?" asked Maria. "Cause we were sort of…doing something."

"Yeah," said Max. "Um, I need to talk to you, Michael. Like, in private."

Michael sighed and said to Maria, "Be right back, babe." He stood up and followed Max to his room.

"What the hell do you want, Maxwell? That was a bad time to interrupt me and Maria."

"First of all, this won't take long. Secondly, if you're going to play tonsil hockey with my sister, don't do it in my living room."

"All right, all right. Get to the point."

"I've been having these…flashes."

"Flashes?"

"No, not flashes. Fantasies."

"Fantasies? About what? Is this an alien thing? Cause then we should get Maria up here, too."

"No, Michael. It's not an alien thing. These fantasies are about Liz Parker."

"Like it's not bad enough that my sister is going out with that Alex freak, but now you're daydreaming about his freak sister!"

"Michael, these fantasies…they're more intense than anything I've felt or seen before. In these fantasies, Liz and I are-" Max got hit in the face with a pillow.

"Shut up, man," said Michael. "I DO NOT want to hear about your sex fantasies. Now, can I please go back downstairs to Maria?"

Max sighed, knowing Michael would be no help. "Sure," he said. As Michael walked downstairs, Max sat down on his bed, trying to figure out what to do.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Liz got bored with the video games and went up to her room. She got into her pajamas and grabbed the book she was reading. She planned on waiting up for Alex. She would want to know how his date went.

As she was reading, she must have fallen asleep, because she was all of a sudden dreaming. But it didn't feel like a dream. She looked around her and saw she was standing in the middle of the desert. She felt like she wasn't alone. She turned around and saw that Max Evans was standing behind her.

"Max," she said. "Where are we? Why are we here?"

"Shh…" he whispered, placing a finger over her lips. She felt a strong desire to kiss his finger. She did and he gasped. Max pulled her closer and gently kissed her. Their kisses soon got more frantic and hunger-filled.

Liz saw Max as a child, coming out of weird thing. The only word she could think of for it was a pod.

She also saw Maria, Tess, and Michael. She sensed something about the four of them that scared and excited her at the same time.

Their kiss was stopped suddenly and Liz's eyes flew open. 'Wow, weird,' she thought. 'I don't even like Max.'

She glanced at her clock and was alarmed to see that it had only been two minutes since she'd sat down with her book.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Max fell out of bed. 'Damn. Another fantasy.' That one was the most intense one ever because his dream self had seemed to be sending flashed of his hatching form the pods to the dream Liz.

'Glad she didn't really see anything,' he thought, wiping his hand across his mouth. He looked down and saw traces of lipstick on his hand that had just touched his lips.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Alex walked Isabel up to her front door. "Well," he said. "I had a good time tonight."

"Yeah, me too," said Isabel. "Well, I should get inside…" She turned towards the door, wanting to kiss Alex, but knowing she shouldn't.

"Ok, um, good night," said Alex, realizing he wasn't going to get a kiss. He turned and walked towards the main sidewalk. He headed in the direction of his house. He was walking with his head hanging down, trying to convince himself not to be disappointed.

He heard footsteps behind him. Hands grabbed him and spun him around. All of a sudden Isabel had her mouth pressed to his. It took Alex a few seconds to register what was happening, by which time Isabel had broken off the kiss.

"I-I'm sorry," she said. "I just-I had to do that. I'm sorry." She turned and ran back to her house.

"Don't be sorry," whispered Alex. "Don't ever be sorry for that."

Part 5 | Index | Part 7
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.