Fanfic - Other Roswell Stories
"Battle of the Sexes"
Part 2
by FireStorm
Disclaimer: I own nothing of Roswell's and probably never will.
Summary: The and guys and the girls are at war, just because the guys did something that they weren't suppose to.
Category: Other Roswell Stories
Rating: PG-13
“Where’s Max?” Alex asked as he and Michael walked down the hall.

“Mr. Responsibility has detention.” Michael answered.

“Really?” Alex asked in disbelief, “for what?”

“What do you think? He keeps showing up for class late. I mean, what kind of alien King is he, if he keeps letting himself get caught?” Michael asked sarcastically as he walked through the main doors and out into the school parking lot, not bothering to wait for Alex.

“Right.” Alex said, trying to catch up to Michael.

They stop in front of Max’s jeep before Michael walks over to the driver’s side and hops in.

“Uh…isn’t that Max’s jeep?” Alex asked, suspicious.

“Of course it is, bright one.” Michael said getting a little tired of Alex’s questions. “He’s letting us drive it to my apartment where he’s going to meet us.” Michael gestures Alex to get in before he fires up the engine with his powers and speeds out onto the main road.

After about 5 minutes of driving, Michael finally pulls up into the Evans’ driveway. “Why are we here? I thought we were going to your apartment.” Alex gets out of the jeep and walks up the walkway to the back of the house, following Michael.

“Max said that Isabel kept a diary in her room somewhere. It would be the perfect place to get all the dirt on the girls.” Michael said, before climbing the trellis that lead to Isabel’s window.

“Oh. Right.” Alex stood at the bottom watching Michael expertly maneuver himself over to the window and unlock it with his powers. “If I didn’t know any better, I’d say you did this before.” He stared up in awe as Michael climbed in with no problems at all.

“Gee…you’re getting smarter by the minute. Now be ready to catch the diary when I throw it down.” Michael instructed.

“Whenever you’re ready.” Alex suddenly felt eager and proud that he was actually helping with this plot of theirs. It made him feel somewhat important, even if he wished it were him who got to look through Isabel’s stuff.

Michael looked around the room. It was partially dark, except for the afternoon sun shining through, leaving a bright streak across the carpet showing dust floating in the air as he rummaged through her drawers. After finding nothing but makeup sets, Michael searched through the closet only to find hundreds of pairs of shoes all lined up on racks. “Geeze, Isabel, how many pairs of shoes does a person need?”

Carefully, Michael lifted up the mattress of her bed and found a small, hardcover book lying in the middle, between the mattress and the bedframe. “Bingo.” Michael quickly grabbed the diary, and put the mattress back down, fixing up Isabel’s bed so that it looked exactly as it did before.

“Psst…Alex!” Michael called out before he dropped the diary from the window.

Alex looked up and caught the diary just before it hit the ground. “Got it!”

Michael crawled out of the window and slowly climbed down before jumping the last few feet and onto the ground. “Mission, accomplished. Come on, Maxwell probably finished serving his detention by now.”

Part 1 | Index | Part 3
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.