FanFic - Other
"An Affair to Remember"
Part 5
by Andaluchia
Disclaimer: Roswell, the characters, and situations are owned by the WB. No infringement intended.
Category: Other
Rating: PG-13
"Now, why did you hide that voice from me in high school?" Michael asked.

"I didn't! You just never heard me sing," Maria said as her and Michael walked with linked arms through the Alamo.

"Your Aunt is quite a character," Michael told her.

"She is, isn't she? What is that noise?" Maria asked. Michael and Maria stepped to the door of the Alamo and saw a festival across the street.

"I wonder what they are celebrating," Michael said.

"Who knows. San Antonio will celebrate anything," Maria joked. Michael pulled Maria towards the festival.

"Come on. We have an hour before we have to get back. Let's have some fun," Michael said.

"So, dangerous!" Maria said as they ran towards the party.

They stepped into the festival unnoticed by anyone. "Meringue!" Maria yelled as she grabbed Michael's hand and led him to the dance floor. Dancing to the Salsa music, all Michael could see was Maria and the way all the different colored lights hit her face. It made her light up so beautifully, almost as if she made those colors come alive and in actually she did. At least to Michael she was. "Aaaahhhh!" Maria yelled with happiness while being twirled by Michael.

"My Roswell Monaquita," Michael said and Maria laughed. Michael grabbed her hand and twirled her around so more and Maria's laughter and smile made his heart flutter. Even when the rain started they didn't notice anything else, but each other.

The song stopped and a slow song started. Michael pulled her close to him and in the rain they danced.

This Love
This love is a strange love
An unfaded kind of strange love
This love
This love is a
I think I'm gonna fall again
Can feel it when you held my hand
And then you made me feel this love
This love
Never has to say love
Doesn't know it is love
This love
This love
It doesn't have to feel love
It does appear to be love
It doesn't mean a thing
This Love
This love
My love
Is a strange love, strange love
This love
This love
Is a strange, unfaded, kind of love
Does it mean anything?

As Michael held her closer the feeling in his heart grew even more. He didn't want to be away from Maria ever again. To tell her he loved her everyday, for her to do the same. But, she loves Kyle.

The tighter Michael held on to her the more she wanted to be with him. To just tell him she loved him everyday, for him to do the same. But, he loves Isabel.

Michael couldn't hold it on anymore. He cupped her small face with his hands, looked deeply into her eyes, and leaned in to kiss her.

Maria felt her head being lifted to look into Michael's eyes. She closed her eyes and took in a deep breath. Was it happening? She felt his lips touch hers and for a second she wanted to be like that forever. But, she pushed him off. "No, Michael we can't. I thinkā€¦I think this isn't right. I think we shouldn't-" "Oh Maria, don't think," He said. Maria scoffed offensively.

"The great ones don't think, they just react, is that it?" She asked.

"Maria," he didn't know what else to say. Maria shook her head.

"We don't belong together," She said before turning around and running towards the station.

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Part 6
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.