FanFic - Michael/Maria
"Rock 'n' Roll"
Part 2
by Rebecca
Disclaimer: I do not own Roswell. But if I did, Brendan would be my love slave >:)
Summary: Response to Mel's challenge: 1) M&M fic, any rating (*whistling the happy NC-17 song to the RosBDSMers...*) 2) Maria must sing the song "I Love Rock 'n' Roll" by Joan Jett (see lyrics below) 3) Michael must be the fella she's singing it to 4) She must deliberately decide to push his buttons, and start "flirting" with the other young men in the room. 5) Michael must get extremely jealous at the way the other guys are watching her and do something about it. Be creative! :) 6) Intervention/appearance by Rath would be greatly appreciated, but isn't required. Though I'm sure if someone on RosBDSM or RosFreaks picks up on this, he'll show up. ;) LOL!
Category: Michael/Maria
Rating: R
Maria sat up straight in her bed with a yelp. She touched her neck. She got out of bed and rushed to the mirror to examine her neck. Nothing.

"Maria?" She spun around to see her mom looking at her stangly.

"Mom, hey. Sorry, did I wake you?" Maria asked. Amy shook her head.

"Nah, I'm fine. Are you ok?"

"Yeah, just had a wierd dream." Maria said.

"OK, well, come on, get ready for school."

Maria walked into school. She kept touching her neck. Was it just a dream? It seemed so real. "Maria, hey." She looked up to see Alex walking over. She waved. "Hey Alex."

"God, you look terrible." He said.

"Oh, gee thanks Alex." She said sarcasticly as she opened her locker.

"Sorry, I didn't mean it like that." He apologied. Maria nodded. "You OK though?"

"Yeah, just had a wierd dream last night."

"Ah."

"Uhm, Alex, question, what day is it?" She asked.

"Wednesday, why?"

"And, we have a performance at the Crashdown in two days, right?"

"Yeah, Maria, are you sure you're ok?"

"Yeah," She shut her locker and walked past him. She spun around so she was walking backwards. "I am, perfectly, absolutly, totally-"

"OK?" Alex smirked.

"Yea, so, I'll see you after school for rehersel?"

"Yeah."

"OK, see ya." She turned around to go to class. As she was passing the eraser room, she felt someone pull her in.

Part 1 | Index | Part 3
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.