FanFic - Michael/Maria
"Grease?"
Part 1
by MajandraSoLucky
Disclaimer: Grease belongs to the people who made it, and Roswell belongs to the WB.
Summary: A wacky Maria dream involving our favourite Roswellians back when poodle skirts and greased hair was cool, when the T-Birds and the Pink Ladies ruled supreme ...
Category: Michael/Maria
Rating: PG-13
Authors Note: I love feedback! Isn't Grease such a cool movie? Doesn't Michael make such a cute Danny?
Maria stood with Michael on the beach, the waves crashing loudly upon the rocks. She gazed into his eyes.

“Michael, I’m going back to Australia on Friday, I might never see you again!” Whoa, back up, she thought. Since when did I live in Australia.

“Maria …”

He leant in to kiss her.

“Michael, is this the end?”

“NO, Maria. It’s only the beginning.”

*******************

Tess and Maria walked up the stairs to Roswell High. Maria looked around, to see everyone in 50’s clothing.

“I’m really nervous. This is nothing like my old school,” Maria admitted.

“Relax,” Tess soothed. “You’ll be fine.”

********************

Liz drove her car into the school grounds, then parked it. She and Isabel climbed out of the car.

“Back at ol’ Roswell High,” Liz said.

“Except this time we’re seniors,” Isabel said happily.

“And we’re gonna rule the school!” Liz said. She and Isabel began to laugh.

“Let's go get ‘em.”

They walked off, the insignia on the jackets there for all to see – Pink Ladies.

Part 0 | Index | Part 2
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.