FanFic - Michael/Maria
"Grease?"
Part
by MajandraSoLucky
Disclaimer: Grease belongs to the people who made it, and Roswell belongs to the WB.
Summary: A wacky Maria dream involving our favourite Roswellians back when poodle skirts and greased hair was cool, when the T-Birds and the Pink Ladies ruled supreme ...
Category: Michael/Maria
Rating: PG-13
Authors Note: I love feedback! Isn't Grease such a cool movie? Doesn't Michael make such a cute Danny?
“Why are you making me do this?” Michael complained.

Maria sighed. “Look, it’s a community thing. I promised my mom I’d rope in as many as I could.”

“But Grease?” Max piped up. “How cheesy can you get?”

“Who are you auditioning for?” Tess asked Liz.

“I don’t know.”

“You could be Rizzo,” Alex piped up.

“Liz Parker? As Rizzo? That I gotta see,” Kyle said with a grin.

“You can be a T-Bird. One of the really doofy ones,” Liz said sweetly to Kyle.

“I want to be Sandy,” Isabel said, flipping her long blonde hair over her shoulder.

“You could be the pig-tailed one,” Max teased.

“Funny.”

“NEXT!” A voice from the stage called. Maria walked up to the stage to audition. As she took the stairs, she felt her foot catch the lip. She tumbled down the stairs, and felt the world dim …

Index | Part 1
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.