FanFic - Michael/Maria
"Coming Together"
Part 3
by Bizzie57
Disclaimer: Roswell, the characters, and situations are owned by the WB. No infringement intended.
Category: Michael/Maria
Rating: PG-13
Maria was laying on her bed trying to fall asleep when she heard a soft knock at her window. She turned to it to see who was there and she saw Michael standing there. Immediately her heart rate started to speed up as she thought about what had almost happened between them at the Crashdown. She was scared. Maria got up and looked through the glass.

"What are you doing here?"

"I need to talk to you." That was all he said. Maria opened her window and looked at Michael. He had a strange look in his eyes. Michael started to lean forward to kiss her. Maria closed her eyes and leaned in as well.

"Maria!" Her mom was yelling her name from outside her door.

"Oh no!" Maria quickly closed her window, almost on top of Michael's face. He backed off.

"Yeah, Mom?" Maria walked to her door and opened it just as her mom was approaching it.

"Maria, what did I tell you about cleaning up after yourself in the bathroom. I found your jasmine ring all around my bathtub. You know I hate that."

"Sorry mom." Amy DeLuca was looking around Maria's room.

"Why don't you clean up your room Maria? This place is a mess."

"I will. Mom, I am tired. I have school tomorrow morning."

"Yeah, goodnight honey." Her mom kissed her on the forehead. Then she went over to Maria's window. Maria silently prayed that Michael had left.

"Maria, don't leave your blinds open so that the people on the street can see in here. And lock your window, will you? You don't know who might try and crawl in here while you are sleeping." Maria's mom locked the window and pulled down the blind. Maria silently chuckled to herself.

"Goodnight, mom."

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Part 4
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.