FanFic - Michael/Maria
"Coming Together"
Part 1
by Bizzie57
Disclaimer: I don't own them, The WB and the woman who wrote the books and yada yada. You all know what I mean.
Summary: Read it, but it is about M&M.
Category: Michael/Maria
Rating: PG-13
Authors Note: This is my second fanfic, and I didn't even finish my first. I lost certain parts and I don't remember some of what I wrote. I would love to hear feedback, because it will help me in writing.
Michael was slowly leaning in to kiss Maria. He finally realized that it was time to give in to his feelings. Just when their lips were about to touch, he heard someone yell Maria's name from the back room. Maria turned her head to look in the direction of the back room, then she looked at Michael and quickly moved away from him. "Maria! Could you come help me please?" That was Mr. Parker. He needed help with the inventory. Liz wasn't feeling to well so she had left before the night was done. It was a Sunday night, and that was the night to do inventory. Maria looked at Michael once againg and then walked into the back room of the Crashdown.

Michael just stood there watching Maria leave. He didn't know if he should stay or go. "Dammit!" He mumbled underneath his breath. Michael glanced at the clock on the wall. It read 10:45. He decided that he was going to leave.

Maria was in the back room helping Mr. Parker with the inventory. She kept on running the scene that happened with Michael over and over in her head. She couldn't get it out of her mind. They had just been arguing, then they were going to kiss? What is going on? She thought to herself.

"Maria?"

"Oh, sorry, what were you saying?"

"I was asking you to count the bags of chicken."

"Oh, sure." Maria walked into the freezer and saw that there weren't any bags, but two boxes.

"There are only two boxes."

"Wow, two boxes. Thank goodness the delivery guy from Fasco in coming tomorrow."

"Oh, yeah, he called earlier confirming the meat order."

"Great, ok, Maria, you can go home now."

"Thanks, Mr. Parker, I will see you tomorrow."

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Part 2
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.