FanFic - Michael/Maria
"Coming Together"
Part 2
by Bizzie57
Disclaimer: I don't own them, The WB and the woman who wrote the books and yada yada. You all know what I mean.
Summary: Read it, but it is about M&M.
Category: Michael/Maria
Rating: PG-13
Authors Note: This is my second fanfic, and I didn't even finish my first. I lost certain parts and I don't remember some of what I wrote. I would love to hear feedback, because it will help me in writing.
Maria was glad to finally be home. Maria dragged herself into her room and slowly peeled off her uniform. It was so dirty and disgusting. Maria wanted to take a shower so bad but she could hardly walk into her bathroom. Finally, she got enough energy to do so and went into the bathroom. She started the water. She made sure that it was extra hot before she added her aromatherapy bath salt. She sniffed it. Mmmm, jasmine. She loved the smell of Jasmine. Maria slowly sank into the hot water and closed her eyes, sniffing in the jasmine and tried to relax a little.

Michael glanced at his watch, 11:45. He had been walking around for about an hour now. He didn't want to go home and he didn't feel like going to Max's just yet. Michael knew where he wanted to go, but he did't know if he would be welcome there or not. Michael decided to go anyway. He had to know what she thought of him. Maybe I shouldn't get on Max's case now about Liz, he thought. Michael was so absorbed in thought that he didn't realize a man watching him from across the street. The man was leaning against a broken street light, so that no one could see him. The man started to slowly approach Michael.

"Hey kid?" Michael stopped dead in his tracks and turned around.

"Yeah?"

"What are you doing walking around town so late at night?" The stranger asked.

"Thinking, why?" Michael didn't trust this guy and suddenly he didn't want to be on the street anymore.

"You never know who you might run into."

"Yeah, well, I have somewhere to be." With that, Michael turned around and quickly started to walk to Maria's.

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Part 3
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.