Fanfic - Michael/Maria
"Choose"
Part 2
by Amy Hugh
Disclaimer: I don’t own them.
Summary: Maria has to choose between her mother or Michael to die.
Category: Michael/Maria
Rating: PG-13
Author's Note: Thanks to Jerusha for checking my spelling because I’m the worst speller there is.
Maria fall to the floor. The guards left and Michael ran to Maria. Mrs. De Luca was already there she was laying on Maria crying. Michael picked her up and sat her across the room. “No!” Amy cried. “Mrs. De Luca if you touch her she will die,” Michael said while walking back over to Maria he place his hand over the wound. “Maria I need you to look at me.” Maria opened her eyes half way for a second but Michael was in. He dissolved the bolt and healed the damage.

Michael pulled back and saw Maria with her eyes open. “Thanks.” Amy was stunned how did he do that. “What…. how?” Michael looked back at Maria. “Mom, Michael’s not from around here.” “Where is he from?” Maria pointed up. “like Canada?” Maria pointed up higher. “What Alaska?” Michael took over. “I’m an alien,” Michael whispered. Amy laugh, “Yeah, right,” Amy stopped when they didn’t start laughing. “Where serious,” Maria said, “That’s how he healed me.”

Amy didn’t like that Michael was alien or the fact that Maria was getting so close to him. She was glad he healed her but it’s bad when you have human but alien baby. When they got home her and Maria were going to a big talk.

“Let’s get out of here,” Michael said helping Maria off the floor. He used his powers to open the door. They walked along the side of the wall. They turned the corner and saw a door at the end of the hall. “Going some where?” They turned around to see Dr.P. He raised his gun and shot it. Maria fall to the ground. Michael keel down beside her. He put his hand to her stomach and tried to heal her. “What is it?” Amy asked. “It takes a lot of energy to heal my powers are drained.” Michael cupped Maria’s face with his other hand. “Hold on,” Michael whispered so only Maria could hear, “I love you.” “I love you, too.” Maria whispered. Michael tried again and he was in. He pulled back. “Thank you.” Michael nodded and helped her back up. He turned around then looked at Amy. “Where did he go?” Michael said confused. “I don’t know. He just left,” Amy answered. They ran out the door.

They walked the rest of the way home. “Maria we need to talk,” Amy said walking into the house. Maria turned around and looked at Michael and kissed him. “Meet you in my bedroom?” “mm-hmm” Michael said lening in and kissing her. Maria walked inside.

“Maria, I know you don’t want to hear this but… I forbid you to ever see Michael again. You can be his friend but not girlfriend.” Maria was shocked at what her mother said. “What?” “You heard me.” “Why?” “because ya’ll are getting way to close. I don’t trust him.” “Sorry, but you can’t tell me who to be friends. Who to love and who not to. And you don’t even know him!” “I think I found out eithe today.” Amy’s voice was felled the disgust. “Oh, so that’s what this is about. Your judging him by what he is not by who he is.” “I forbid you to be with him!” “I hate you!” Maria yelled running to her bedroom.

By the time Maria got to her room she was crying. She didn’t see Michael anywhere. She heard what sounded sobbing from her closet she could bearly hear it over her own. She closed and locked her bedroom door than walked over to the closet and opened the door. She saw Michael in the back crying. She crawled to him and hugged him. “You heard didn’t you?” Michael remained silent which Maria took as a yes. Maria pulled back and looked into his eyes. “Not going to let my mom take you away from me. I love to much.” “I love you too,” Michael said leaning in for a kiss. “Michael?” “Hmm?” “Make love to me.”

Part 1 | Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.