FanFic - Max/Liz
"Feelings For You"
"The Morning After...the date"
Part 4
by Ami Kismet
Disclaimer: You know I don't own any1.
Summary: Too much to summarize, but it a Max/Liz fanfic.
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG-13
Authors Note: Sorry for the long put off.
"Ew, Kyle kissed you!!" Maria and Liz walked the halls of West Roswell High School. Liz made a face, "My sentiments exactly. YUCK! What was he thinking? What was I thinking?" They stopped by Liz's locker. "What am I going to do? I'm guessing you told Max, huh?" Maria felt the word guilty on her face. "I am sorry, but I HAD to!!!" "No, you didn't." "Come on, gurly. The poor guy's a wreck." Liz slammed her locker shut. "Ya know, I don't get you. One minute you're like: Max is like a drug, Just say no." Maria rolled her eyes, she couldn't stand Liz lecturing her. Liz continued, "...and now you say: The poor guy's a wreck." "Look, I have my happy ending with Michael, who by the way kissed me during your date, and I passed by the eraser room today to find Isabel Evans, smacked with Alex." Maria smiled at the funny thought. Liz turned pale. "Did you say Alex?! Our friend, Alex? Whitman? The one who can't play dodge ball for his life? Come on, and ISABEL!!! The biggest bitch from hell? Well, there is Pam Troy...but are you serious?" Maria smiled, "So serious." "Oh my God!!" Then the bell rang. Liz turned to Maria, "Well, I'll see you after school at the CrashDown. Unfortunately, Bio awaits." "Whatever, talk to Max, ok? See ya."

The suspense of Biology, Max is staring at Liz.

Max's Thoughts: He kissed her, it's written on her face. Ouch, that hurts. Very bad. Maybe I should just grab her and kiss her myself right now. Yeah, and what would I say? "Liz, I have feelings for you so bad. I beat myself up last night." Hah. Liz doesn't feel any pity for me, why would she? She's got Kyle...that ass.

The suspense of Biology, Liz is trying NOT to stare at Max.

Liz's thoughts: I cannot look at him. He'll look hurt. Very hurt. Ouch, it's hurts to know I killed him last night. I mean, he broke up with me. If he could only see that I need him so much and that I love him and that we DO belong together. That we are soul mates. Everything would be ok. But it's not, instead I went out on a blind date with Kyle. Kyle being the keyword, and he kissed me! Not a long, passionate one but I can't even stand the little ones! Maybe I should just confess this to Max right now. "Max, I feelings for you soooo bad. But I know you don't feel this same way." No way, it wouldn't come out the right way. He'll just stare at me, like I'm moron. Which isn't a lie.

Finally, Biology ended. Max decided it was time to make things straight. he took a deep breath. "Hey Liz?" Liz turned around, to her surprise Max's face wasn't written with sadness but determination. What was he going to do? "Yes?" "Can we talk somewhere?" "Sure." Max led Liz to the parking lot and they got into his jeep.

Max drove out into the dessert. Liz definitely knew something was wrong. "What is it, Max?" "Let's take a walk." Max and Liz walked together and stopped by the lake and sat down. Max picked up a stick. Liz had no clue on what he was doing. Suddenly, Max snapped the stick in half very fiercely with much anger. "See that?" he asked. "Yeah..." Max looked straight ahead. "That's what I did to myself last night." Liz's heart instantly broke it two. Max suffered, tortured himself because they couldn't be together. For the first time Max cried. "That's what I did to myself because I let you go. Liz, I can't take much more of this." Liz put her arms around him "You don't have to, Max. I can't take any more of this either. I mean, I love you. You must know that. And deep down into your heart...Max, you know that we belong together. Please understand me." Max removed her arms and held her face. She was beautiful, and it killed him for what he was about to say. When he thought he needed to make things straight, it wasn't the way Liz expected it.

"Liz, I'm sorry but understand that because you love me, it is one of the million reasons why we can't be together. Because I can't get indebted to anyone, because if I find my home I would have to leave you. And I couldn't. And Liz, I could never you give a family, I mean I don't know, but I can't take the risk. All these risks! Risks in hurting you. If I stayed away, you would be protected." He took his hands away. Liz was confused. She thought Max would say he loved her and that he needed her too. But he said the opposite. "What?" That's all she could say. No, no, no, she heard wrong. Max understood her confusion and he had to make it clear, even if it hurt him so bad. "Liz, we don't belong together." Suddenly out of nowhere, she burst in great anger. Liz yelled,"ALRIGHT, I HAD IT. YA KNOW... YOU ARE DISGUSTING. ALL THIS TIME I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU TO BE THE ONE TO BRING IT ALL UP, BUT YOU DON'T. YOU BRING THIS "IT'S NOT SAFE" SHIT AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. YOU TELL ME THAT YOU CAN'T BEAR TO HURT ME BUT THEN YOU DO. YOU TELL ME YOU CAN'T TAKE MUCH MORE OF THIS, BUT YOU MAKE IT WORSE. WELL, YOU KNOW WHAT? I DON'T NEED YOU ANYMORE MAX...FUCK YOU!!"

Max stared at her. She was strong, and he didn't even know if this was Liz who was coming up with this stuff. "Liz, you're yelling. I know you don't mean anything you're saying." Liz yelled some more, "I VERY WELL DAMN MEAN IT!! THIS IS WHAT YOU PUT ME THROUGH, YOU TURNED ME INTO THIS. AND FOR NOT LOVING ME I HATE YOU!!!" Max Evans cried. "YOU DON'T MEAN THAT, LIZ. YOU ARE WRONG. YOU DON'T KNOW I DON'T LOVE YOU. LIZ, I---." Liz cut him short, she didn't even think about what she said before the words came out of her mouth. She too cried. "JUST SHUT UP!" Liz sobbed. "I DON'T NEED YOUR LIES, I'M LEAVING." Max knew what she meant. She was leaving him, for good. He watched her run away in silence.

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Part 5
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.