FanFic - Max/Liz
"Feelings For You"
"Brokenhearted"
Part 1
by Ami Kismet
Disclaimer: I own no one and I am not associated with Roswell or the WB.
Summary: A Max and Liz fanfic.
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG
"So we'll just take a step back for a while." Max Evans said quietly to Liz Parker on her rooftop. She looked so sad, he couldn't believe he was breaking up with her, after they'd been together for almost 2 days! Liz's face was filled with sorrow and tears. Max could feel her heart breaking, or was it his? He didn't mean to hurt her, but things were going to get complicated and he thought that the best was to keep it at friends. But he knew that this was going to kill him, but it could have been worse if he didn't do this.

" Max, if that's what you want...then I...." Liz sighed and stuttered.

"It's what I need, because I'm just as scared as you." Max looked away, what scared him the most was hurting Liz. And he already did it. You are such a jerk, Max. Max thought to himself. Max started to climb down the ladder.

"Max, Wait!" Liz said suddenly. He looked up in her beautiful, sad, haunting eyes. She quickly came close to him, and he felt her lips brush against his own. When it was over, Liz looked into Max's sad eyes. "I just wanted to remember," she whispered.

"Good-bye Liz," he climbed down the ladder. "Good-bye Max, " she echoed. Liz looked up at the sky, and saw 5 shining stars. It was a map Michael figured out in the cave. It was her fault Max was breaking up with her. She didn't help save Michael's life in the cave when Michael was dying and needed energy. She felt really bad, and she was angry at herself. She desevered this, she really put Max down and this is how he was paying her back. You are such a jerk, Liz . She thought to herself.

The next day at school was Liz told Maria about the break up. " Liz, it's not that he doesn't love you. Maybe what you both need was some time and space, and it's only for a while. Like he said, take a step back for a while." Maria said but she too didn't understand why Max would break up with her. Maybe it was the fact that he was...you know an alien. And that was the reason why she and Michael broke because he was who he was, and he couldn't change, and she accepted it. But Max and Liz were different. They had true love, they were like soul mates. And Max risked his life for Liz when he saved her when she was shot at the Crash Down. And not only did he risk his life but Michael and Isabel's too.

"I hope your right Maria." Liz cried all over again.

"Hey, you're not the only one who got hurt by a Czechoslovakian." Maria said but they was humor in her voice. Max suddenly appeared walking toward them. "Max Evans headed this way." Maria alerted.

"Like in this general direction or towards me." Liz said her eyes wide.

"Like the latter."

"Hey Liz." Max said.

"See ya! " Maria plastered a smile on her face. Liz closed her locker and faced her ex-boyfriend, well he was her boyfriend for some time, like 2 days.

"Oh Hey, Max." Liz said. She managed to keep the tears back.

Max wouldn't look at her. "So, um, How's it going?"

"Good," she squeaked. Suddenly she couldn't hold back the tears, they started pouring down her cheeks.

Max turned to look at her. " Liz, I'm so sorry. But I just want to let you know that I'm hurt really bad too, and it's killing me, the way you're acting so just stop it, shh, don't cry." Max sobbed, he too started tearing. He put his arm around her but quickly removed it. He wanted to comfort her so bad but then it would just start all over, his feelings. And he couldn't take the pain. " I gotta go, Liz. Bye." Max said. Liz nodded. He just walked away not taking one glance back at her, it would hurt too much.

End Part 1

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Part 2
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.