FanFic - Max/Liz
"Unforseen Developments"
Part 2
by Isabel
Disclaimer: The characters belong to Melinda Metz, Jason Katims, and the other wonderful people at the WB.
Summary: This story is in response to a challenge from Tweetykn@mediaone.net 1.Must take place after destiny
2. After Liz runs off from max she gets kidnapped.
3. Maria goes to see if she's with Max and finds out she isn't
4. Max goes to Tess and gets really angry because she was the one responsible for the kidnapping and the break-ups
5. Tess tries to get revenge on Liz after she's found but Max protects Liz.
6: The evans catch Liz and Max in a heavy make-out
7.
8.
9. Must be Max/Liz Micheal/Maria Isabelle/Alex. Mostly M/L.
I purposely left #7and #8 blank because those were things that I didn’t want to give away! Don’t worry, they’re nothing bad! I promise! *and she stealthily crosses her fingers behind her back* (J/K!)

Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG-13
Maria paced the length of her room, growing increasingly frustrated with each passing minute. She glanced at her alarm clock. 6:30. Where is she? She was supposed to call me as soon as she got back from her little outing with the Czechoslavakians. Maria looked at the clock again. 6:31. That’s it, she decided, I’m calling her, and if she’s home, she’s really going to get it, ‘caus between Michael practically dumping me, the Sheriff and his son finding out, I really don’t have time to worry about my best friend’s well-being.

Brrrrrrrring! The sound of the phone startled Maria. That had better be Liz.

“Hello?”

“Hi, is this Maria?”

“Yes, it is.”

“Maria, honey, this is Liz’s mom.”

Hearing the anxious tone in her voice, Maria got a sudden sense of dread. “Mrs. Parker, are you calling about Liz?”

“Yes. Is she over there?” The feeling increased.

“You mean she isn’t at home?”

“I’d thought she’d be over at your house. Didn’t you guys leave the camping trip together?”

Camping trip? What camping trip? Maria was just about to ask what Liz’s mom was referring to when she remembered. The sheriff had promised them that he would think of a good cover story for their being gone almost two days without a word to any of their parents.

“Um, no. We, uh, decided to take a hike and got separated.”

“Oh, okay. Who was with Liz?”

The aliens. “Max, Isabel, and Michael. I’ll, uh, go over to the Evans house and see if they’re home yet.” If they came home without Liz or hurt her in any way, boy, I’ll kick their sorry little alien butts all the way back to their home planet. Especially Max and the gerbil-faced wench.

**The Evans house**

“Max will you get the door?”

Maria’s anger flared upon hearing the name Max. The door was swung open to reveal one weary-looking Max Evans.

“Look, Maria, I’m not really in the mood to talk right now. So if you’re here to yell at me on Liz’s behalf, don’t bother because I’ve already beaten myself up about it.”

“Woah, what about Liz? Did you hurt her again?”

Max glanced at her in surprise. “You mean Liz hasn’t told you about what happened yet?”

“Well, I haven’t seen her since she left with you guys. Where is she? I swear, Max, if you harmed Liz in any way, I’ll—“

“What do you mean, where is she?” Max inquired, concern creeping into his voice.

“Well, her mom called to say she hasn’t come home yet from the ‘camping trip.’ And since I last saw her with you guys…” Maria broke off, noticing that all the color had drained out of Max’s face.

“What happened, Max?”

Max sighed. “Come in. I’ll get Isabel and we’ll explain as best as we can.”

Part 1 | Index | Part 3
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.