FanFic - Max/Liz
"Unforseen Developments"
Part 1
by Isabel
Disclaimer: The characters belong to Melinda Metz, Jason Katims, and the other wonderful people at the WB.
Summary: This story is in response to a challenge from Tweetykn@mediaone.net 1.Must take place after destiny
2. After Liz runs off from max she gets kidnapped.
3. Maria goes to see if she's with Max and finds out she isn't
4. Max goes to Tess and gets really angry because she was the one responsible for the kidnapping and the break-ups
5. Tess tries to get revenge on Liz after she's found but Max protects Liz.
6: The evans catch Liz and Max in a heavy make-out
7.
8.
9. Must be Max/Liz Micheal/Maria Isabelle/Alex. Mostly M/L.
I purposely left #7and #8 blank because those were things that I didn’t want to give away! Don’t worry, they’re nothing bad! I promise! *and she stealthily crosses her fingers behind her back* (J/K!)

Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG-13
Liz felt as if the world had suddenly come to a screeching halt. She couldn’t breathe. It felt as if all the air had been sucked out of her lungs. Slowly she backed away from Max and the others.

“Liz, everything I told you before is still true.” She ignored Max’s plea, and continued to put distance between herself and the four aliens.

What Tess had told them had actually been true. Max had a destiny. A destiny which obviously didn’t include her. Liz turned around and fled from the nightmarish scene as fast as her legs could carry her, paying no heed to Max’s call for her to come back, although the desperate tone in his voice tore her apart even more.

She ran until she could run no more. Liz had come upon the highway, where she bent down and sucked in her breaths in huge gasps.

Everything she had heard was still ringing in her ears.

“I have sent you with your young bride.”

“I knew this was meant to be.”

“It’s the four of us now.”

“Liz. Liz! Liz, wait!”

Alright, she silently coached herself, just call Maria and have her pick you up. She fumbled with her cell phone, unable to open it with her trembling fingers.

Liz heard a crunch of gravel behind her, and suddenly a cloth doused with a sickly sweet smelling substance was slapped in front of her nose. She tried to struggle, but her abductor was too strong. Finally, she gave in to her lungs’ scream for air, and went limp in her captor’s arms.

Index | Part 2
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.