FanFic - Max/Liz
"The Share"
Part 1
by Sophie
Disclaimer: Don't own it, don't sue me. It's a give-give situation.
Summary: Max runs after Liz after Destiny
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG-13
"Max, what do we do now?" "I don't know for you but I can't let Liz walk away like that." Max felt that his life wouldn't complete if he didn't have Liz by his side.

" No, Max, don't go ! She can't be with us! She's not one of us!" The jealousy of Tess was screaming out loud. " Don't you know that we are meant for each other? Don't you feel what I feel for you?" Without even listening to Tess, Max went running after Liz. Just the thought of living his life without Liz crushed his heart. This is when flashes of their love since that accident at the CrashDown appeared. Max felt all the happiness that he felt during all the time. He knew that what he was doing was right.

"Liz, Liz, Liz…" but she already left. Michael came to him saying that they needed to be alone for what's coming next.

" You know that Liz is my life, my heart and soul. You want me to miserable all my life long, then separate me from Liz and you'll see me as you've never saw me before."

" Come on, Maximillian. It's not that bad. You'll get over it."

" No, I won't. See, that's what's different about us. You can buried your feelings deep down and I can't do it anymore. I want and I have to be with her. No matter what." Max continued to run.

Late on that night, Michael and Isabel were walking alone in the silent streets of Roswell. Isabel held Michael's arm to feel more secure. But the question had to come up.

"Michael, do you think that what we saw, you know, in the dreams could be true? I mean, are we supposed to be together?"

" Maybe, but now I'm with Maria and you're with Alex and you're like a sister to me; so the thought of us being together completely freaky. So what I'm gone suggest to you, let's forget about it and let's go on with our lives."

"You know what, I think you're completely right. Let's just forget about it" But anyway, I wonder where Max went."

As he was driving, Max had tears shedding from his deep-soulful eyes and he was thinking about of the error he made by letting Liz go. Arrived at the Crashdown door, he took his courage into his two hands and went to Liz's room. She saw him but she didn't look at him.

"Max, please leave. I can't talk or listen to you right now."

" Liz, Liz, no please listen to me". I'm sorry. I beg you to forgive me. I never should've let you go. This was the biggest mistake of my life. See, my love for you is… everything I've cherished. You're my life, I need you to be close to me. I need to feel you near of me. I want to feel near of you today and forever. I mean, I want to spend my life with you, Liz. Now that I know what I've thought to be my destiny, I don't believe anymore in destiny. I believe that you do what you want and you take what you want. And I came tonight to take what I want, what I need. And I want you, I need you Liz. You're everything I need to continue to live. Without you, I'm like someone without a soul."

Liz was crying of happiness. She knew that Max needed her to survived and that's what's made her so happy, and knowing that Max was ready to let everything down for her was even more… indescribable.

"Max, I understand. I feel the same way too. I should've fought. I love you, Max. And now I don't believe in destiny anymore, now that you've came back to me; now I know that I need you in my life and I want you too."

They leaned over each other slowly, into one of those intense sexual, emotional moment; Liz started laughing as if it was their first kiss. Then Max took her in his arms, holding more tightly like he never did, as if he'd never let her go. Liz kissed him in the most gentle way and Max followed her lead into the bedroom.

" Are you sure this is what you want?"

" Max, now I know what I want and you're what I want. You're the one, that I want, that I need and who I want to spend my life with; I know that this is what I want."

" Aren't your parents home?"

"No, they left for the week. So we have the house for ourselves. If you know what I mean…" As they talked, they continued to share infinite, passionate kisses; which lead to the most wonderful night of their life.

The uprising sun slowly awaked Liz, with Max by her side, she never felt so happy. Sharing her most precious, secret, individual gift she could give a man. The thing you share only one time with a man and that man was Max.

"Good morning, sweet love. How are you doing? Hope you're not to tired after last night," she said as she giggled.

" You know, last night, I had flashes. It was us with a baby girl and with your mother. I saw the way back to your home and I was with you, Michael, Isabel and Tess, and we had our baby girl with us. It's just so wonderful to be with you, here and in your arms! I wish our lives could be like that forever."

" I don't." Liz knew he was kidding because she knew him like she knew herself even more after that night.

" I never want to leave you, Max."

"I don't wanna too. In fact, "I can't get enough of you, baby. I can't get enough of you, baby…"" Max was whispering in her ear while he was fooling around. Liz was laughing and Max started to shut her up by kissing her teasily and ended up in giggling under the sheets. Liz was safe and peaceful, she never felt so happy. NOW, she could say that her life was complete. She found her soulmate and she own all to her heart.

Index | Part 2
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.