Fanfic - Max/Liz
"The End of the World"
Part 2
by Zoey T.
Disclaimer: I don’t own Roswell, it’s characters, yada, yada...
Summary: A new character enters the groups’ lives and things become very complicated very fast...
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: R
Author's Note: Angel Thomas is a character of my own creation, based on two of my best friends, Ziah and Rachelle, and me, so no one’s allowed to use her without permission, unless it’s just a fanfic, otherwise LEAVE HER BE!!! Thanx! I hope you like this fic! Feedback, please. Post EOTW (about 3 wks. later).
Max’s eyes snapped open. He sat up and stared around his room, taking in the clothes on the floor and his disorderly desk. He groggily stretched his arms over his head, trying to figure out why he’d woken so early.

Then the memory of the dream forced its way into Max’s sleep-fogged mind. He was immediately wide awake, his body once again breaking out in a cold sweat.

What was with that dream? He’d had some very messed up dreams, but never one where Liz, nor anybody else, was trying to kill themselves. Why would he start now?

Then it hit him. He’d been in Liz’s dream. That’s what it was. And she’d been upset. Very upset. But that didn’t make sense; she was happy. Happy without him.

Max felt his stomach clench painfully. The memory of seeing her in bed with Kyle Valenti was still fresh in his mind, no matter how hard he tried to block it out. She loved Kyle now, not him.

But that didn’t make sense, either. She’d said she loved him and that she was doing what she was to save him and the rest of the group. But what was she doing? And why?

Max shook his head, not knowing the answers and still to sleepy to really think about it.

Standing, Max walked to the door and down the hall. A shower would help him wake up and think. And once he was finished, he was going to go confront Liz about what he’d seen.

Part 1 | Index | Part 3
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.