FanFic - Max/Liz
"Princess Roswell"
Part 1
by Rach
Disclaimer: Roswell, the characters, and situations are owned by the WB. No infringement intended.
Summary: AU. Liz moves to Roswell from New York.
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG-13
Authors Note: Yes, I know, being that this is an AU, why would I choose such a title? Well, I'll explain in the story, if you still don't understand how I got it, I'll tell ya. Anyway, like one of my first stories, A New Beginning, Liz also moved to Roswell from NY, then too. And if you haven't noticed by now, hehe, I like punk-ass Liz the best. She's spunky and won't take any crap from anyone. I'm still working on "The Truth Lies Within" so don't fret, I have no intention on ditching it any time soon. And as for the fb on that one, I still have stuff I can hold over your heads to get more...
Liz Parker walked down the halls of West Roswell High. Her red sandals flopping at her feet with each step. She wore a red halter top and a pair of white caprees. Liz glanced down at her schedule groaned. First Period, gym.

"Guys had better be hot." she muttered to herself as she pulled open the gym doors.

***

"Damnit Michael!" Max Evans yelled at his friend, Michael Gurien. "Don't you know how to rebound?"

Michael didn't say anything, but stared at the doors. Max rolled his eyes and turned his gaze to where he was drooling over himself, and then he was staring into the eyes of a goddess. Max dropped the ball he had picked up as he watched every move she made.

Liz glanced over at a tall dark man with almost raven black hair, a smile playing on her lips.

"Nice.." she said to herself. Liz walked up to the coach and handed him her schedule.

The coach looked at Liz before looking down at her schedule. "Alright, Miss Parker. I expect you to participate in everything we do. Each time you don't dress, you get a zero. You can get by with one zero and still have an A. If you plan on having a excuse out of class, I want a note from your Doctor, not your mommy. Now, before you think I am a total asshole, most of the time I don't count zeros, and I let you get by with out participating. If you insist on playing but in your street close, you only get a C. Clear?"

Liz nodded. "Crystal." she said as she sat down on the bleachers next to a blonde chick.

"He's okay once you get to know him." the girl said as she leant out her hand. "Maria DeLuca."

Liz grinned. "Liz Parker." she said as she gave Maria a firm handshake. "Man, this is supposed to be basketball that their playing?" she asked as she watched the game continue.

"Sucks doesn't it?" Maria asked with a laugh.

"Blows." Just then a tall thin guy with dark hair walked up to Maria and sat next to her.

"What I miss?" the kid ask.

Maria shook her head. "If we are doing this bad against our own team, I don't want to see how bad we blow at the real game." she said. "And, this is Liz Parker, Liz, this is my best friend Alex Whitman."

Alex stuck out his hand and gave Liz a firm shake. "Hey." he said.

"Hey." Liz replied as she returned her attention to the game. "Who's that? Number 15?"

Maria looked at the game. "Oh, that's Kyle Valenti, he's the Sheriff's son. Brat if you ask me." Maria answered. "Number 19 is Doug Shellow, number 25 is Michael Gurien, who is SO fine, might I had. And the guy who was drooling over you when you entered, number 7, who is currently single... He's Max Evans."

"Now that's the definition of fine." Liz muttered.

"I'd watch yourself Parker." Alex said. "Tess Harding. The blonde bitch down on there with the pom-poms, screaming her head off, has a thing for Max. And she'll do anything to get him."

Liz shrugged. "I can take her." she muttered.

"Oh C'mon!" Liz stood up and yelled. "Can't you make a jump shot?!"

Coach Harris swiftly turned and looked at Liz. "And do you think you can do any better?" he asked her.

Liz nodded. "Hell yeah! Your team totally blows, number 25 can't rebound, 22 can't dribble worth shit, and don't EVEN get me started on number 10!"

Harris looked at the girl before blowing his whistle. "Johnson, you're out!" he said as he watched number 10 kick the ball. "Keep your attitude off the court. Parker, you think you can do better. Take Johnson's place."

Liz grinned at Maria and Alex, who were staring at her in shock, before taking off her sandals and hoping down the bleachers and onto the court.

Liz stood in front of the Max Evans boy as he checked the ball to her. She winked at him and bounced it back. Max ran with the ball down the court as he dodged everyone trying to block him. He was about to do a lay-up when Liz ran out in front of him and grabbed the ball, and ran down the opposite end of the court, making a lay-up of her own.

Coach Harris stared after Liz after she made another 3 pointer. She wasn't lieing when she said she could do better. He looked at his watch before blowing his whistle. "DRESS!" he yelled.

Liz tossed Max the ball and approached him. "Nice game." she commented to him.

"You weren't too bad yourself." he said with a smile.

Liz grinned and watched as he stuck out his hand. "Max Evans."

"Liz Parker." she said as she shook his hand.

Max smiled at her before he noticed her only had 3 mintues until the bell ring and he still had to change. "I'll see you later Liz." he said.

***

Liz walked up to Maria and Alex.

"Oh my gosh Liz!" Maria exclaimed. "You rocked!"

Liz smiled. "Oh stop. I already know that." she said.

Alex laughed. "She's right, you rocked!" he stopped laughing when he saw who was approaching them.

Liz glanced over her shoulder to see the 'blonde bitch', as Alex had said, approaching them.

"Tess, right?" Liz said a smile on her face. She knew this chick was going to be trouble.

A crowd started to form around Liz and Tess as Tess crossed her arms. "Okay." she said. "Who are you, where are you from, and WHAT THE HELL, do you think you're doing putting the moves on Max?"

Liz grinned and looked at Maria and Alex again. "I'm from New York City, born and raised. On the play ground is where I spent most of my days, chillin out, maxin, relaxin, all cool. While shootin some b-ball outside of school." Liz said as she vaguely heard Alex chuckle behind her. "When a couple of girls, they were up to no good, started making trouble in my neighborhood. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared. She said, You're moving in with your uncle and auntie in Roswell."

Tess rolled her eyes and crossed her arms as Liz finished. "I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license siad princess and had a dice on the mirror. If anything I could say, this cab was rare, but I thought, No forget, Yo home to Roswell. I pulled up to a house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby, Yo home, smell ya later, I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the Princess of Roswell." she finally finished with a grin.

Alex was the first one to start clapping and whistling, bringing in everyone else. Soon the whole crowd was cheering and clapping, as Tess looked around shocked.

"Okay, listen, Princess. You stay away from Max. Do you understand me? He's mine." Tess said, venom in her voice.

"Last time I checked, he was single." Liz said crossing her own arms.

"Yeah?" Tess asked. "Where'd you get that bull?"

"Maria." Liz said, and watched as Maria slowly started to back away from the group.

"Stay away from him." Tess said again, before storming off.

Liz rolled her eyes and the crowd dispersed. "Man, whatta bitch."

Alex laughed and placed a hand on her shoulder. "You have alot to learn Parker. And you're skating on thin ice." he added and laughed again. "Nice song."

Liz smiled as Maria joined them. "I watch Fresh Prince."

Index | Part 2
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.