FanFic - Max/Liz
"Our Life Together"
Part 3
by Alexa Garcia-Di
Disclaimer: If I had control over these characters, I would make a series when they were all older. I would definitely make this an episode!
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG
February 14-

Max jolted out of bed. He got up so fast that he got a slight dizzy spell and had to lye back down. Good, Liz was still sleeping.

He finally got up and went to the fridge, where his large bouquet of roses was waiting. He got a large vase and set them on Liz’s nightstand with a note. He leaned over and started kissing Liz’s neck, all the way up to her mouth. She opened her eyes, but held onto the kiss. They stayed this way for a long time. Again, they were interrupted. This time, Claudia was crying.

"I’ll be back. Don’t go away." Max said as he left the room.

Liz sat back against the headboard and noticed the flowers and note.

My Dear Lizzy, this will not be your only gift today. I am going to take you to the most expensive restaurant in town, and sweep you off your feet. This will be a night to remember. I love you with all of my heart.

Love,

Max

Liz stared at the note until Max returned, with Claudia in his arms. He got back into bed next to her and handed Claudia to Liz. She placed her between her and Max. Max covered all three of their heads with the covers and kissed both of his girls on the cheek. There they talked for the next hour.

Once the Evanses finally got up, Maria was sitting in their living room.

"Liz, I need to talk to you about something." Maria said.

They went in to the nursery and talked.

"How are we gonna do this? Michael doesn’t plan to leave the apartment all day." Maria said

"Look, all we have to do is get Max to take him somewhere. Or, we could send them on errands." Liz suggested, "just let me talk to Max."

She left the room, and returned about 2 minutes later.

"It’s all set, Max is going to ask Michael to go with him to run errands."

"Great! You’re the best Liz!" Maria said.

She left their apartment, leaving Max, Liz and Claudia alone. When Liz returned to the living room, Claudia was playing in her playpen and Max was on the couch. He motioned for her to come sit next to him. She went, and nestled close to him. He ran his hand up her arm and her torso. He kissed her arm, all the up to her mouth again. This time, it was a long, passionate kiss. No interruptions, nothing else going on around them, and no one else watching. Liz wrapped her arms around his waist, and Max wrapped his arms around her whole body. He lay back on the couch, and she went with him. He rubbed her arm and torso, and pulled her closer to him. They pulled away and Max lifted Liz and carried her into their room. Claudia just sat in her playpen watching. He set Liz down on the bed and he began unbuttoning her robe. She tossed it on the floor and they got into bed.

Forty-five minutes later, Liz came out of the bathroom to find Claudia sleeping in her playpen. Liz felt light and soft a sense of ecstasy as she walked through her kitchen. She lifted Claudia and carried her off to her crib. When she returned, Max was waiting. He wrapped his arms around her shoulders, and just as they leaned into another kiss, they both said together, "MICHAEL AND MARIA!"

Liz quickly went to their bathroom to change. Max cleaned up Claudia’s play toys and joined Liz. He found her trying to zip up a blouse. He immediately went to help her, and kissed the back of her neck. She turned around and smiled. Max went over to the drawer and started gathering his clothes. When Liz was ready, she grabbed her purse and took Claudia from her crib.

"Bye, Love you!" Liz called as she closed the door behind her.

When Liz got to Maria’s apartment, Michael was already heading out the door. Maria was pacing up and down the kitchen.

"Liz, what if he doesn’t want a baby. What if he stops loving me?" Maria asked.

"Maria, if he didn’t want a baby, you guys wouldn’t be fooling around at all. Trust me, he will be thrilled." Liz assured her. She handed Claudia to Maria.

"OK, let’s get started on a romantic dinner! Girls, we’re goin’ to the kitchen!" Maria said.

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Part 4
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.