FanFic - Max/Liz
"Never Leave You Lonely"
Part 1a
by Nicole
Disclaimer: Nothing belongs to me.
Summary: Not really written in a specific time. Before Destiny though. Max has to decide between Liz and Tess.
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG
Authors Note: I know it's a bit vague in some parts, but try to remember that I'm not a professional. Oh, and // mean a flashback.
She glanced around her room, her safe haven. It was even more sacred to her now. She turned back to Max, his shirt in her hand. Kissing him, she let her hand travel down his chest, it stopped over his heart. The skin began glowing. Liz looked at Max in wonder. He smiled gently, tenderly, and finished buttoning up her uniform. He put his shirt on and headed toward the fire escape. Liz followed.

He kissed her good-bye. "I love you." She echoed it back to him, not releasing her grip on his hands. He tightened them, obviously just as reluctant to lose this moment as she was. She let go.

"Liz!" She looked toward the door.

"Coming!" Looking back she saw Max’s dark head disappearing down the ladder. She felt alone as she went downstairs, but as she put on her apron she felt something, a new awareness inside of her heart. It’s Max, she realized happily. Max was still with her. He always would be, just like she’d always be with him. Liz smiled as she cleaned the milkshake machine and waited for the others to come. It was a good day.

Part 0 | Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.