FanFic - Max/Liz
"Leaving on a Jet Plane"
Part
by Misty
Disclaimer: I own nothing, unfortunately!
Summary: Takes place two years after destiny.
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG
Max Evans was dancing with his dream girl, Liz Parker, at his senior prom. They were standing there holding each other as tight as they possibly could, while they sway to the music. As they dance, Max starts to look around the dance floor and see all of his closes friend around him. They had been through some really tough times together, and from the looks of it they all came back on top. It’s been about two years since they found out about their destiny and about two years since they decided it wasn’t worth it.

Max and Liz were now closer than ever and had plans to go to college together, maybe even get married someday. Max smiled to himself at that thought. His sister Isabel and his friend Alex Whitman were now a steady couple, and Max could definitely see a future there. Michael Guerin and Maria Deluca still fight like an old married couple but they’ve managed to keep their on and off again relationship on a steady on for at least a year now. Maria has really changed Michael for the better. She was the only one who could get past that stone wall of his, even Max, Isabel, or even his on sister Tess couldn’t do that. Tess Harding., the last alien to join their little group, has even come around. Her and Liz have actually become good friends, of course that’s after she gave up the whole Max is mine, he’s my destiny, and you can’t have him crap. Tess and Kyle Valenti have actually become an item. Which is kind of cool because of our group. Everything works out perfectly, there’s four aliens and four humans, and four girls and four guys. It’s the eight of us now, ten if you count Nasedo and Sheriff Valenti, but they don’t really count. We haven’t had any contact from Nasedo since he became Pierce and took over the FBI special unit, which is a good thing I guess. Sheriff Valenti and Amy Deluca, Maria’s mom, got married last year. Amy even had Michael give her away, imagine that! It’s been two years since any major crisis has happened to us. With Nasedo distracting the FBI and Sheriff Valenti on our side we’re pretty safe concerning the government. Nasedo told us that when we activated the orbs we’d be alerting the alien enemy to us. I guess when they found out that we pretty much screwed our destiny they didn’t bother with us. That or their communicator malfunctioned. Doesn’t really matter all that much to me, I’m just glad they didn’t show. With all that out of the way my life has become pretty much normal, aside from the fact that I’m an alien. Yep, my life is good. For the first time in my entire existence I think I have I might actually have a future here on Earth, and a good one at that.

Or so he thought…

Index | Part 1
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.