FanFic - Max/Liz
"Is It True?"
Part 7
by Kimmy C
Disclaimer: I don't own any of Roswell or anything related. They are geniuses!
Summary: Max asks Liz if she slept with Kyle again, and there's a new face in town and she's after Liz.
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG
Authors Note: This is taking place after "Max in the City" or "Journey to NY" whatever you want to call it! This is my first attempt at fanfiction, so please send me ANY comments!-Thanx!
Max was now confused and angry, "Tess?"

Tess chuckled, "Wrong." She transformed into Lonnie and grinned devilishly.

"What did you do to Liz, and Tess for that matter?" he demanded.

"Oh Tess is fine, don't worry about her. But Liz...she could die if she had another argument with Kim. In fact, Kim's paying Liz a visit right now." she gave another devilish smile as she saw Max take off running towards where he'd last seen Liz going.

Nicholas walks up to Lonnie, "So you got Kim to help you take care of Max, huh? Good work."

"When are we leaving?" Lonnie asked.

"Might as well be right now," Nicholas laughed.

The two walked out towards the EXIT sign to leave, but ran into Isabel.

"Lonnie? Nicholas? What are you doing here?" she gave both of them cold eyes.

"Just thought we'd pay a visit to Liz," Nicholas said.

"Doctors say she's gonna die! Max, too!" Lonnie cackled.

Micheal stepped in front of them and yelled, "What did you do to them?"

"Nothin! We ain't done nothin!"

"Oh God. Max!" Isabel screached and ran down the hall with Maria, Alex and Micheal following closely.

*~*~*~*~*~*~* In Liz's hospital room *~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Hello, Liz. Remember me?" Kim asked coldly.

Liz still couldn't talk so she just nodded.

"Since now I guess you can't physically show me where teh granolith is...how about you open up your mind for me so I can mentally find out?" Liz looks absolutely terrified. ''If you're good, I won't kill you, but I'm won't guarentee anything."

Max crashed through the door to Liz's room and saw both of them and the petrefied look on Liz's face. "Don't touch her!" he yelled.

Liz made an attempt at talking, "Go. Wun Macks," is what it sounded like.

"You can still talk?" Kim said incredulously.

"Liz, don't try to talk. It'll only hurt you more." Max pleaded.

"How cute. Boyfriend tries to save girlfriend, girlfriend refuses to try to save boyfriend. Truly touching." Kim mocked. She stuck out her hand and pinned Max against the wall.

"Liz!'' he said, only concerned about Liz.

Liz tried to reach out to him but got a zap from Kim, that put her unconscious.

"Good. Now no more wimpering blob of fear getting in my way of killing you." Kim walked up to him and put her hand to his chest. All of a sudden a force field was formed around Max just as Kim's power left her hand and bouced off the sheild and into her, immediately killing her.

Micheal, Maria, Alex, and Isabel run in and look at the scene around them. A force field was slowly disinigrating around Max, Liz was looking lifeless, and a shower of skin was raining.

Max fell off the wall and ran up to Liz, "Liz? Wake up Liz, please?''

Everyone in the room watched her form and Max sitting next to her. Her eyes fluttered open and looked at Max. "No," she said and smiled at him.

"What?" he thought for a minute then reached out to hug her, "I knew it wasn't true. I love you Liz Parker."

The End

Part 6 | Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.