FanFic - Max/Liz
"Is It True?"
Part 6
by Kimmy C
Disclaimer: I don't own any of Roswell or anything related. They are geniuses!
Summary: Max asks Liz if she slept with Kyle again, and there's a new face in town and she's after Liz.
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG
Authors Note: This is taking place after "Max in the City" or "Journey to NY" whatever you want to call it! This is my first attempt at fanfiction, so please send me ANY comments!-Thanx!
In reality around Liz *~*~*~*~*~*~*

Liz's body jumped up in response to the 500 volts of electricity blasted into her.

Max was in tears now, "Liz, speak to me. Please?"

All of a sudden the doors flung open to reveal Brodi. "Max, what are you doing here?" then he saw Liz, "Oh God, Liz! I'll call the hospital!" He rushed out to dial 911.

Max haden't noticed him at all as he tried with all his power to heal her. His eyes were now the junior version of Niagra Falls. It wasn't working.

The EMTs came in and put Liz on a stretcher with Max holding her hand the whole time.

The ambulance drove off and Isabel ordered, "We're following in cars. Let's go!"

*~*~*~*~*~*~* In the ambulance *~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Liz, answer me, please. Please, Liz?" the tears were still flowing as he looked at Liz who was uncontrollably wimpering.

"Just looking at her, she hasn't enough strength to talk or move for that matter. It looks like she was in contact with electricity. We'll do some tests on her. Don't worry," the EMT reassured as Liz was just starting to have a grand mal seisure.

*~*~*~*~*~*~* In Maria's car *~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Maria, we don't know if Liz is completely alien or not, so would you replace Liz's blood sample?" Isabel questioned.

"Whoa hold on. I thought that was Alex's job. Why do I have to do that?" Maria complained.

"They can tell female from male blood, Deluca. Not a chance that you're dumping this on me" Alex told her.

"Maria..." Micheal said threateningly.

Maria gave in, "For Liz."

"All right, Micheal..." Isabel was cut off by Micheal.

"I know the drill. With luck the same nurse will be there." He grinned.

Tess was just sitting there, oblivious to the world around her.

*~*~*~*~*~*~* At the hospital *~*~*~*~*~*~*

Max was trying to follow the stretcher with Liz on it, but an EMT stopped him, "You can't go beyond this point," he looked at Max's face which was tear-stained and so sad. "I'm sorry," the EMT ran after the stretcher with that.

Max watched the EMT go after his love, "Liz..."

A woman appeared next to him and said, "This wouldn't have happened if she'd done what I told her."

Max quickly turned to see Kim, "Who are you? Why are you doing this to her??" his voice was full of anger, and hate.

"Neither is any of your business," she answered coldly. She turned around at the sound of foot steps behind her, then turned back to Max. "That's her place to answer," she nodded her head towards the person who was behind her. It was Tess.

Part 5 | Index | Part 7
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.