Fanfic - Max/Liz
"If I Could Make You Mine"
Part 8
by Anna
Disclaimer: I don't own roswell or anything to do with it, just some posters and pictures
Summary: Liz is a princess and Max is a commoner who works at the castle.
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG-13
Later that night, Liz snuck out to the horse stables.

“Max?” Liz whispered, she didn’t want anybody to hear her and tell her parents. “Max, where are you?” Liz turned the corner towards the horse stables and was suddenly grabbed from behind. She was getting ready to scream for help, but she was turned around and faced Max. Before she could react she was relished with kisses from Max. He kissed his way down her neck and back up, before whispering in her ear, “Hi, princess.”

Liz laughed at what Max had said and brought his mouth to hers and shared a kiss with him.

“So, what are we doing tonight?” Liz wanted to know when the tow of them were done “greeting” each other.

“Hmmm....I don’t know. What do you feel like doing?” Max knew what he wanted to do, he just wanted to spend all night with Liz.

“I have a little idea. But you’re going to have to guess.” Liz had a mischievous look in her eyes that made Max shudder.

“Just one little hint? Please?” Max looked at Liz and pouted.

“Okay, but only one.” Liz said and reached up on her tiptoes to kiss Max. She felt him smile against her mouth and sighed into his mouth when he deepened the kiss. Suddenly she pulled back. “No, no, no. That was too much of a hint. Come on, let’s go.” Liz grabbed Max’s hand and pulled him outside.

“Where are we going?!? Come on. Tell me, tell me, tell me.” Liz smiled at how Max was acting like a little kid.

“No, i’m not telling you. If you want to know, you’ll just have to get it out of me.” Liz said, teasing Max. She gasped when she saw Max’s eyes filled with passion.

“Oh yeah? Well, then you better watch out!” Max grabbed Liz around the waist, pushed her up against a wall that they were passing. Liz started squirming, but stopped when she realized what Max was doing. Max started bringing his mouth down to Liz’s and suddenly stopped.

“Liz?” When he said that his lips just barely touched Liz’s.

“Uh, yeah, what?” Liz was having trouble breathing. She needed Max to kiss her, she couldn’t stand the way he was torturing her. They way her mouth was right by his and how they kept brushing up against each other every time someone talked.

“Liz? Do you want me to kiss you?” Max asked, knowing what her answer would be.

“Uh-huh.” Liz said, she was going crazy!

“Then tell me where we’re going!” Max smiled, leaned in while watching Liz the whole time, and kissed her on the cheek. He turned around and started walking off, laughing at how dazed Liz looked.

“You jerk!” Liz finally came out of her dazed way and had realized what Max had done to her. She saw Max turn around towards her, so she ran off in the opposite direction.

“Liz! Liz, wait.” Max was worried. He hadn’t meant to hurt her, just mess with her head a little. He caught up with Liz, grabbed her arm, turned her around and kissed her.

Liz knew that Max was trying to get her to forgive him, so she made this extremely hard for him. She deepened the kiss immediately and pulled Max closer. She pushed her body harder into his and was thrilled when she heard him groan. Suddenly she pulled away, grabbed his shirt and started walking towards her destination. Max wrapped his arms around Liz’s waist and whispered into her ear.

“You knew what you were doing, didn’t you?” He kissed her neck and started moving down.

“Uh-huh. And if you don’t stop that, we’ll never get to where we’re going, so behave.” Max let go of Liz’s waist and held onto her hand, letting her guide him.

Liz stopped when she reached a door, turned the handle and let them both in.

”Liz, where are we?” Max was a little confused.

”Well, we’re.....in my room.” Liz looked up at Max and saw him looking at her with shock on his face. “ I just want to be held by you, Max. Not anything more.” She laughed when she saw him smile.

“And what is so funny?” He asked, when she laughed.

“You should have seen you’re face. I thought you were going to die from shock!” Liz was sitting on the edge of her bed, bent over laughing. She stopped when she saw Max standing over her and gasped when she saw the passion in his eyes. “Max...” She whispered right before Max kissed her. Neither of them could hold in their sighs and moans when their mouths came into contact. Liz wrapped her arms around Max’s neck and felt him bring his arms around her waist. Neither of them had even noticed that Max had pinned Liz against the bed, they were so into each other.

“Mmm... Max.” Liz moaned when Max started kissing down her neck and back up. Liz reached for the edge of Max’s shirt and started pulling it over his head. Max raised his arms and helped Liz remove his shirt. Liz kissed a trail down Max’s chest and came back up to his mouth for a kiss. They both pulled away for a breath and leaned their foreheads towards each other.

“Max, I want you so much.” Liz was the first to break their silence.

“I know, baby, I want you too, but we have to wait. I don’t care how long, as long as I’m with you,” He kissed her nose and pulled her close to him. “Come on, it’s time for bed.”

“Okay, Goodnight Max,” She held onto Max, unconsiously drawing circles on his chest. “I love you.”

Max was already having trouble breathing with Liz’s hands on him, but when she said those three little words he felt wonderful, amazed and totally in love with her. He grabbed her hand, brought it up to his mouth, kissed it and said, “I love you, too.”

Part 7 | Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.