Fanfic - Max/Liz
"If I Could Make You Mine"
Part 7
by Anna
Disclaimer: I don't own roswell or anything to do with it, just some posters and pictures
Summary: Liz is a princess and Max is a commoner who works at the castle.
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG-13
Liz stepped into the dining room and was immediately wrapped in a big hug by her parents.

“What are you doing? Get off of me!” Liz whispered to them. Her mother turned to her and pulled her tighter into the hug and whispered back, “Shut up and look like you’re enjoying yourself.” Liz couldn’t believe it, they wanted her to fool the other family. ~*~ Well, just wait until I get through with their son. Their realize how much he doesn’t want to get married and break it off.~*~ Liz smiled and walked towards the boy who was probably around her age.

“Hi! I’m Elizabeth. What’s your name?” She held out her hand for him to kiss. The boy looked at her with a look of disgust on his face.

“I’m Kyle and I really don’t want to be here.” ~*~ Great! Looks like I won’t have to do much work on him.~*~ Liz sat down next to him and pulled her chair up close.

“Just between the two of us, I don’t want to be here either.” Kyle looked up at her and smiled. Liz continued talking to him. “Do you want to go for a walk? We could just talk. It would be really nice to have another friend.”

Kyle looked a little surprised by what she said but nodded, “Anything as long as I don’t have to been in here.” Liz grabbed his hand and pulled him towards their parents, “We’re going to go for a walk, we’ll be back later,” and then rushed off without the parents saying anything.

Liz turned towards Kyle, “Sorry about the hand thing, but they need to at least think something good is happening, know what I mean?”

“Yeah. Do you even want to go through with this marriage?”

“No, I’ve tried talking my parents out of it but they won’t listen.”

“Yeah, same with me. Why do you disagree with the marriage?” Kyle asked her, wondering what her answer would be.

“I just don’t believe in setting up marriages, I want to be able to marry who I want to marry. And lately I’ve been feeling that about someone who, I think, feels the same way.”

“Who is it? Is it a prince?”

“No, actually. He’s....well he’s our stable manager.”

“What?!? You feel in love with a commoner? Do you parents know?”

“No, and I don’t know how to tell them.” Liz paused for a few minutes. “Would you like to meet him?”

“Well, I don’t know. I mean he’s a commoner. Is it right?”

“Just come on,” and Liz grabbed his hand and ran towards the stable to find Max. Liz walked into the stable, looking for Max and found her horse instead. She walked up to her horse and saw that it had been washed, brushed and there was a bow on top of her head. Liz turned around, knowing Max was there, and jumped into his arms.

“She looks beautiful, Max. Thank you!” Liz said planting a kiss on his lips.

All the while, Kyle was watching them together. He was amazed how good they looked together. He was speechless when he looked at them hugging and saw a certain kind of glowing light surrounding them. By that time Liz had totally forgotten that Kyle was standing there, watching them. Her and Max were totally centered in on each other. Max was spinning Liz around, while she was planting tiny kisses all over his face. Max finally stopped spinning when he realized somebody else was in the room.

“Umm.... Liz? Who’s that?” Max was obviously confused.

“Oh! That’s Kyle. Kyle, Max. Max, Kyle.” She introduced them. Then she leaned into Max and whispered. “He’s the guy my parents set up for me. Remember?”

“Yeah, I remember him, but why did you bring him here? Won’t he tell your parents?”

Kyle heard Max and answered the question for him. “No, I won’t tell. I don’t want this marriage to happen either. I just hope that I can find somebody who loves me as much as you two love each other. Now, if you excuse me-”

“Wait, Kyle. You shouldn’t go back by yourself. I need to come to make sure the parents don’t get suspicious.” Liz turned around to Max. “I’ll come back tonight. Will you be here?” Liz wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss. After the kiss, Max leaned his forehead against Liz’s and whispered that he would be there that night.

“Great.” Liz turned around, grabbed Kyle’s arm and started walking off. Suddenly she turned around and rushed back to Max and gave him a hug.

“Isabel told me what you said, Max, and I just want to say that I feel the same way.” Liz leaned up and placed a kiss on Max’s shocked lips and then got up on her tip toes and whispered into his ear, “I love you.” Liz turned around and started walking towards Kyle, when Max grabbed her and kissed her with all the passion that he had in him.

Liz was surprised, but fixed that by kissing Max back with all the passion in her. She wrapped her arms around his waist, while Max cupped her face in his hands. Max deepened the kiss when he felt Liz grab his waist. When Liz started rubbing Max’s back and raising her hands up to his neck, he brought his arms down to her waist and pulled her closer. Liz moaned and Max was happy to be bringing her so much pleasure. Max then lifted his head and started kissing down Liz’s neck and back up to her ear and whispered into it.

“I love you, too,” and then pulled her into a hug. They both were breathing hard from that kind of kiss and had totally forgotten about Kyle. Liz looked up and saw Kyle looking at both of them with amazement. She buried her head in Max’s neck and blushed a deep red.

“Uh...Max? We forgot about our ‘company.’” Max looked up and saw Kyle and hid his face in Liz’s hair. He was so embarrassed!!! “I’m sorry, Liz. I got carried away.”

“Awww... Max, it’s okay. I should probably go though. I don’t want my parents to get worried when we’ve been gone to long.”

“You promise, you’ll come back tonight, though?”

“Of course, love, I wouldn’t miss it for the world. Later.” Liz reached up and kissed the tip of Max’s nose, turned around and walked off, glancing behind her once before turning the corner.

Part 6 | Index | Part 8
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.