Fanfic - Max/Liz
"Heir to the Granolith"
Part 3
by Adian
Disclaimer: Creation of Melinda Metz, Jason Katims, and now on the UPN!!!!!
Summary: Only through End of the World in season two happened. Selected events from the rest of the season will happen at some point. Alex went to Sweden but never came back. He decided to finish his education in Europe. Max getting Tess pregnant did happen and she had the baby. Please don't throw anything at me yet!!
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG-13
Tess’s face takes on an ashen appearance. Trying bravado, “Me? I don’t think so!”

“My love you have become so pale. Surely you’re not hiding something from me?”

“Of course not but don’t you think this is a bit extreme?”

“Dearest you are trying my patience. Now why don’t you be a good girl and sit down.”

Tess begrudgingly acquiesces. Khivar lays his hand on her forehead and begins sifting through her mind.

{Max pushing Tess away while Liz is in Florida}

{Max trying to win Liz back and it’s working}

{Liz comes to Tess to advise her on how to interest Max}

{Max running into Tess and everything seems to be go well}

{Max running away from Tess minutes later}

{Tess finds Max on a park bench after catching Liz in bed with Kyle}

{Max finding out that Liz died in a boating accident in Florida}

{Tess befriending Max during his grief}

{Tess and Max become friends}

{Tess mindwarping Max into having sex}

{Tess telling Max she is pregnant}

Khivar lifts his hand and begins pacing. Tess watches him in mute terror wondering what he has uncovered. He is ignoring Tess and going over her version of events versus Max’s. Liz’s behavior strikes a discordant note within him. Max believed he had just about won Liz over again and Khivar agrees with the assessment. So why did Liz do an abrupt about face? In a matter of days Liz gave Max the ‘I want to live a normal life speech’; gave Tess whom she loathed pointers on how to interest Max; and then sleeping with Kyle. All three actions were totally unlike Liz Parker.

So what was really going on with Liz? Did she reach a sudden epiphany about her relationship with Max? Did Tess somehow eliminate her rival? Did anyone ever actually see the body? Where exactly was she buried? Was she really even DEAD??

Part 2 | Index | Part 4
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.