FanFic - Max/Liz
"Going Back"
Part 1
by Denise
Disclaimer: I am no part of Roswell just a fan. This contains spoilers that are posted in crashdown on the season finale if you don't want to be spoiled if this happens don't read. Music by Sarah Mclachlan.
Summary: Liz after telling Max to fulfill his destiny. She leaves for the summer and now she has been gone the whole summer and comes back.
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: R
(Liz back from being gone the whole summer comes into the crashdown in back of Maria. Liz impersonates a man.)

Liz: (Whispers) "Hey honey get me a table".

Maria: "Excuse me "(Maria turns around and is shock to see Liz. Liz laughs and they hug. Maria stops hugging Liz and looks at her.) "Hey I miss you. I thought you were coming home tomorrow?"

Liz: "I know but I miss Alex and you so much plus you know me I always like to get prepared before school starts."

Maria: "Liz we have alot of catching up to do. I mean you sent me letters about staying with your Grandmother's Native American Friends at the reservation and about doing research about the reservation like your grandmother did."

Liz: "I know and I will it just a long story". (Eddy comes in with Liz's bags and goes up to her and Maria and puts the bags down.)

Eddie: "Liz, Here's your bags".

Liz: "Thanks Eddy. I would like you to meet one of my Best friends Maria. Maria you remember Eddy the one that's River Dogs friend that I told you about in my letter."

Maria: "Yes I do it's nice to meet you".

Eddie: "You too Liz told me alot about you. (Eddie and Maria shake hands) I better go Liz I have alot to do back in the reservation."

Liz: "Yes you better and thanks again Eddy for everything. (She smiles at him. He smiles back.) You will come visit me right?"

Eddie: "Of course the same goes for you. How about I pick you up tomorrow there's this beautiful full moon that I think you would love to see. It's going to be a whole group of people there."

Liz: "Sure a---t what time?"

Eddie: "Tomorrow night at eight?"

Liz: "Okay Bye Eddie until tomorrow."

Eddie: (He smiles at Liz and lends down and kisses her on the cheek and takes her hand for a minute before letting go.) "Bye Liz" (Turns to Maria) "Nice meeting you Maria."

Maria: "You too" (Eddie leaves and Maria turns to Liz.) "Girl details. Why didn't you tell me about him? He is cute. All you told me is you saw him and hung out with him sometimes at the reservation you forgot to mention he is gorgeous and has the hots for you. Are you guys dating?"

Liz: "Come on Maria no. I mean I still love Max...... I always will. Eddie knows that were just friends and he is not pushing me."

Maria: "Am sorry Liz. I thought every since you were upset over the Max and Tess thing you decided to move on."

Liz: "I have. I have come to the conclusion that Max had to follow his destiny that's why I gave him up. Do I regret it?..... Everyday."

Maria: "You know Tess left after you did."

Liz: "She did? I thought with all she was saying about her and Max belonging together she would stay now that I wasn't around to distract him."

Maria: "That's the thing, I don't know why she left neither does Michael but he upset about it and that's what kinda what ruin us. He shut away again."

Liz: "Am sorry Maria why didn't you write to me and tell me?"

Maria: "Why because am Teflon babe you know that."

Liz: "Come on Maria this is me."

Maria: "Okay I wanted to tell you but I wanted to deal with it alone for a while."

Liz: "Still am sorry I wasn't hear for you." (Hugs her.)

Maria: "It's okay" (They stop hugging.)

Liz: "What about Alex and Isabel?"

Maria: "Isabel did pretty much the same to Alex shut down. All of them I have barely seen the whole summer. It's like they disappeared."

Liz: "Oh..." (Alex comes up behind Liz and Hugs her.) "Alex"

Alex: "Hey Liz, How you doing?"

Liz: "Fine and you?" (Looks at him.)

Alex: "Maria told you huh about me and Isabel?"

Liz: "Yeah am sorry."

Alex: "So am I"

Maria: "Guys enough with the Pity now that we have the three musketeers back I say we should go to dinner and movie like we use to do way before the Czechoslovakians came into our lives. I mean there probably not thinking of us."

Alex: "You know Maria your right...... Liz?"

Liz: " Sure let me change first I'll be down in a minute?"

Maria: "Okay"

(Liz in her room she finish changing and look in the balcony which hold so many memories of her and Max. She goes out in the balcony and thinks.)

What ravages of spirit
conjured this temptuous rage
created you a monster
broken by the rules of love
and fate has lead you through it
you do what you have to do
and fate has led you through it
you do what you have to do ...
and I have the sense to recognize that
I don't know how to let you go
every moment marked
with apparitions of your soul
I'm ever swiftly moving
trying to escape this desire
the yearning to be near you
I do what I have to do
the yearning to be near you
I do what I have to do
but I have the sense to recognize
that I don't know how
to let you go

(Liz still thinking Flashback* The first time Max kiss Liz.)

Max: "I'm gonna have to touch your hair..... cuz it's so soft..... and I'd have to tell you that ...... no matter what we go through, it's all worth while to me because we're together."

Liz: "And then?"

Max: "And then...... I'd have to do this...... (Max and Liz kiss *Flash ends. Liz gets out of her Daze and looks around again. Maria calls up to her.)

Maria: "Are you ready yet."

Liz: "Yeah coming." (Turns to look again) "Come on Liz you were the one that set back you have to move on." (She walks back inside her room and out the door.)

I don't know how
to let you go
a glowing ember
burning hot
burning slow
deep within I'm shaken by the violence
of existing for only you
I know I can't be with you
I do what I have to do
I know I can't be with you
I do what I have to do
and I have sense to recognize but
I don't know how to let you go
I don't know how to let you go
I don't know how to let you go

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Part 2
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.