Fanfic - Max/Liz
"For Then, For Now, Forever"
Part 2
by Selena Santiago
Disclaimer: I do not own Roswell or any of it's characters, however I love borrowing them whenever I come up with some insane ideas to write about! OH, and any songs are copyright of the respective owner.
Summary: While rummaging through one of Grandma Claudia's old boxes Liz finds a beautiful necklace. She finds herself being haunted with memories that are not her own. Could this necklace be the key to Max's past? Or is it the key to his future? Takes place mainly in the happenings of this season, but goes back and forth between events.
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG-13
Author's Note: I'd love feedback. Positive or otherwise... and let me know what I can do to improve or if you just liked it! Thanks!
TEN YEARS LATER:

"Vilandra! Where is she?" A dark and handsome Zan walked around the castle demanding to see his sister. Rath came into the meeting hall and bowed.

"Sir." He went up to Zan and awaited some order.

"Where is my sister?"

"I haven't seen her all day. She was supposed to meet me for breakfast about three hours ago." Zan stood up and began to pace around the large hall.

"This is the third time this week she's simply disappeared. I don't trust what's happening here."

"I know what you mean. I've been trying to talk to her, but she insists there's nothing wrong." Rath stops Zan's aimless walking.

"What do you think she's up to?" They looked at each other, almost reading each other's mind.

"Hopefully nothing too serious." Rath looked over at Zan with a look of enlightenment.

"You know this all started at the party some nights ago." Zan sat back in his throne, his head now hurting intensely.

"I realize that." Just as he went to say something else, a young blonde woman, beautiful and slender walked in.

"Your Highness."

"Miss Ava." She smiled and stood up from her curtsy. "I couldn't help but overhear as I came in to see you that you are searching for her Highness the princess. I believe I have seen Miss Vilandra. She was in the garden earlier this morning picking flowers. Perhaps she has just gone into town to sell them." Her deep blue eyes penetrated into his, a strong connection forming between them. She walked closer, and he stood up from his throne.

"Thank you." She nodded in submission and as she went to leave, he called to her.

"Miss Ava?"

"Yes your Majesty?"

"Join me for dinner?"

"I'd love to." She smiled flirtatiously and walked out. Rath stood staring at Zan in disbelief.

"What was that all about?" Zan sat back and smiled.

"What?"

"You know the rules Zan. You're committed. What about Eliza?" Zan's eyes widened in rage.

"Eliza? Where is she? Where has she been for months? They send her off to some school on Earth to get her away from me. Our planets begin feuding again. As far as I'm concerned that deal is off. I haven't even seen Eliza for almost five years. If they want war, they'll get war."

"That's a bad idea Zan."

"What?"

"There are rebels who are seeking to dethrone you. Who will stop at nothing...."

"Let them try. I have to do what I think is right." Rath shrugged his shoulders in mild disagreement just as Larek stepped in.

"Sir."

"Yes Larek. Hello, come in." He motioned for Larek to sit, and at the push of a button a chair arose from nothing.

"I have received word that things are very bad on Earth. They say that Miss Eliza has been sent to see you. However, the anger of the people is boiling over and soon enough they will try to war against us." Zan closed his eyes in frustration.

"What is she to do here?"

"I know not Sir."

"Thank you." Larek bows and steps out. Rath looks at Zan desperately.

"What now?"

"Call in Ava."

"For?"

"Call her in!" Within minutes Ava was again standing in front of Zan's throne.

"You are princess of Caldron are you not?" She nodded her head in agreement.

"Our families have for a long time been a bonding unit."

"Yes sir." She stood unsure of where he was going with the conversation.

"I wish to be married Miss Ava. We can unite our people. Form an alliance and fight off both our enemy; Earth." Her eyes jumped with joy.

"I'd be honored." They nodded at each other and she stepped away and out.

"Oh Zan..." Just then Vilandra walked in and past Zan.

"Lonnie! Lonnie come here!" He got up and ran after his sister. Rath just sighed and followed closely behind. Meanwhile, in the corridor, Ava stood waiting when she was approached from behind by a handsome gentleman.

"So what was so important?"

"He asked me to marry him!" She tried to contain her excitement but found it practically impossible.

"So I came through with my end of the bargain..." She stared into the deep eyes that looked back at her.

"Don't worry Kivar. You'll get your kingdom."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I knew this would happen! I could see it as soon as Eliza came back!"

"What do we do?" The young woman ran after Larek as they tried to remain calm.

"I don't know Serena... I really don't." She stopped for a second and ran back.

"Wait what are you doing!???" He tried to grab her but she stopped and looked at him.

"The Granolith Larek. We have to get their genetic materials and get them all to the Granolith. While I do that you keep an eye on Kivar. We'll send them to Earth."

"Why did he have to fall in love with her?" Larek sighed in frustration.

"It was their destiny."

Part 1 | Index | Part 3
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.