FanFic - Max/Liz
"Abduction, Guilt, and Forgiveness"
Part 5
by Kelly
Disclaimer: I've read a bunch of disclaimers, so whatever they say is good enough for me... Basically I don't own them. Boo Hoo Hoo!!!
Summary: Around a month after Balance, Max and Liz get back together. However like the in the history of their relationship though, someone or something interferes. To make it worse, something happens to a majority of the gang. From then on, even though they don't think it can get worse, it does.
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG
Authors Note: I know nobody wants to take the time to write feedback, but if you write something and no one responds, its really discouraging. Please tell me how it is, cause I want to make this story really long, but if no one tells you how it is (I want the truth) then its really easy to just give up, so please tell me what you think.
Max knew had to do something to help them, but every time he tried to get off Maria’s bed he’d remember Liz telling him to leave her alone. He never wanted her to be scared of him or purposely block him from her life. The only way that might get things back to normal was to go and rescue them, with or with out their help. He didn’t know if he’d make it back, so he figured he’d write a letter to Liz, just in case she somehow did. He went over to Maria’s desk and picked up a couple pieces of paper and a pen. Until he got this done, he wasn’t going to be capable of any rescue missions. While starting to cry again, Max tried to explain everything to Liz, but he knew he didn’t have much time. They had already been gone for an hour. Although it had been the longest period of time in his life, Max could only imagine what might happen to them in that time. When the letter was finished, he picked up the tear-soaked pages and folded them, placing them on Maria’s dresser as he walked towards the window and his Jeep.

Liz was feeling terrible. How could Max try and talk to her after what he did? He acted as though nothing was wrong. She thought a minute as Isabel sat next to her. What if Max really hadn’t done anything? But that was impossible. It was from his email address and he was the only one who could know about what happened while they were in the park. She wished she was able to talk to him, ask him if really had done it. Liz then realized though, that she had had her chance, and she had said no. “My impulse decision was probably the right one,” she thought. Somewhere deep in her heart though, she doubted herself. Liz had no time however to think about it, because at that moment the door opened and in walked the person they never even considered when they thought of people who could be behind the plot to kidnap them.

Part 4 | Index | Part 6
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.