Fanfic - Max/Liz
"A Present Unseen"
Part 74
by Meagzie
Disclaimer: I own nothing and am nothing but a lowly servant of my computer and endless hours of fanfic. (Ok, maybe not.) Ooo, but I do own Adam. Mine. Mine mine mine.
Summary: It's about two years after A Past Forgotten. Graduation is just around the corner, but so is trouble.
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: R
Author's Note: Ok, I know I say this a lot and I talk too much as it is, but FEEDBACK. I need it... it keeps my blood pumping and my fingers typing. Please? Love you guys!
“Please, Zan? Please?” Leandra begged as her husband freshened himself for the day.

“Now, Leah beauty, you know we were gallivanting around yesterday. We actually have to accomplish something today,” Zan replied, trying to ignore the pleading that shone in his love’s eyes. Leah sighed heavily.

“Have Krosia go with you, darling,” Zan added. Leah stared at the floor, sighing again. Zan chuckled lightly at her pathetic appearance, which earned him a hard glare from her.

“You were laughing at me!” Leandra cried. She turned around and crossed her arms.

“No, no, no, darling, I was laughing with you,” Zan teased. He placed his arms around her warm body, pulling her back against his chest. Kissing the side of her neck softly, he whispered quietly, “I love you, my dearest beauty.”

Leandra melted and knew she could no longer press him.

“I love you as well, my gracious love,” she replied, turning around in his arms. Giving him a simple but sweet kiss, she gazed admiringly up into his eyes. Zan rested his forehead against hers, staring back into the wells of loveliness.

“I am sorry, my beauty, but I simply do not have time to join you on your morning walk.” Leandra nodded, and kissed him again. Pulling away from his embrace, she ushered him off to the door.

“Now don’t be late, darling. A late King would probably make my dearest brother angry!” She smiled again, letting him have one more sweet kiss before leaving.

“You will be there later for the meeting between the councilors?” Leandra nodded, and off Zan went to his morning of royal duties. Leandra sighed and leaned against the door for a moment before readying herself for the day.

Part 73 | Index | Part 75
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.