Fanfic - Max/Liz
"A Present Unseen"
Part 4
by Meagzie
Disclaimer: I own nothing and am nothing but a lowly servant of my computer and endless hours of fanfic. (Ok, maybe not.) Ooo, but I do own Adam. Mine. Mine mine mine.
Summary: It's about two years after A Past Forgotten. Graduation is just around the corner, but so is trouble.
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: R
Author's Note: Ok, I know I say this a lot and I talk too much as it is, but FEEDBACK. I need it... it keeps my blood pumping and my fingers typing. Please? Love you guys!
“Got room for four more?” Alex’s voice called out as he, Isabel, Max and Liz walked into Michael and Adam’s apartment. Michael just grunted at their entrance.

“I thought it was date night tonight?” Maria asked the two couples who walked in.

Max and Liz were standing by the kitchen entrance, his arms protectively wrapped around her waist. Isabel and Alex were already sprawled on the floor.

“Yeah, it was, but we saw these two on their way to the Crashdown,” Alex replied. “So Izzie called them and we decided to meet here.”

“Because it’s not like we would be sleeping or anything,” Adam said jokingly.

“Well, are you?”

“No.”

“See?” Alex smiled in satisfaction and pulled Isabel closer to him. “So what are we watching?”

“Horror,” Michael mumbled. His eyes widened in excitement as yet another innocent, large breasted young girl was slashed savagely to death. Maria shrieked, and buried her head into Michael’s shoulder.

“Right,” Max said, uninterested in the movie. He turned his attention towards Liz. The way her silky hair just cascaded itself across her shoulders warmed his soul; he could spend his day just touching and petting her hair. It’s smooth texture made him want to bury his face into it and relish in its pure softness…

“Max?” He looked up from Liz’s hair into her eyes. The angel had just called his name. Heaven help him if he could never hear that beautiful voice again.

“Uh huh?” Max moved forwards and placed his lips on her neck. Liz let out a soft giggle as his lips made constant contact to her skin.

“Hey! We’re trying to watch a horror over here, not some porn in the making,” Michael bellowed. Max glared at him.

“Right, sorry bro,” Liz answered sweetly. “I need something to drink, anyone else?”

“Coke for me,” Alex called out. Liz nodded her head and she walked over to the fridge. She could feel the intense gaze of Max’s eyes on her back as she opened the fridge door. She smiled to herself and leaned down to grab two cans of coke, teasingly wiggling her butt for Max. But before she could even reach the cans, she crumpled to the floor. Liz let out a tortured moan, writhing on Michael and Adam’s kitchen floor. The suddenness of Liz’s fall shocked Max.

“Liz!” Max shouted. He moved quickly to Liz’s side, and knelt beside her. He watched as pain etched its way on to her face. She kept making agonized noises as she lay helplessly on the floor.

Max put a hand on her stomach and made a connection with her. Images came rushing at him like a hurricane as the connection grew. He focused his attention on what Liz was feeling at that precise moment. He experienced the fear-provoking vision that was captivating Liz’s body. It was over more quickly than it began.

“Max? Liz? C’mon, guys, answer me,” Michael’s alarmed voice rang into Max’s head. Max put his hand to his head and closed his eyes in an attempt to gain some control again. He immediately opened his eyes and looked over at the currently passed out Liz. He then looked up at his wide-eyed friends.

“Max?” Isabel whispered. “What did you see?” She looked back into Max’s eyes and saw the fear and panic that erupted from them.

“He’s almost here. He’s almost here,” Max’s terrified voice repeated.

Part 3 | Index | Part 5
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.