Fanfic - Max/Liz
"A Present Unseen"
Part 2
by Meagzie
Disclaimer: I own nothing and am nothing but a lowly servant of my computer and endless hours of fanfic. (Ok, maybe not.) Ooo, but I do own Adam. Mine. Mine mine mine.
Summary: It's about two years after A Past Forgotten. Graduation is just around the corner, but so is trouble.
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: R
Author's Note: Ok, I know I say this a lot and I talk too much as it is, but FEEDBACK. I need it... it keeps my blood pumping and my fingers typing. Please? Love you guys!
“Oh, Max,” Liz sighed. She ran her fingers through his raven hair while his lips left trails of kisses on her neck. She could feel the heat that boiled from each spot of her body his lips had graced. Max’s right hand wandered down the side of her body, resting at her thigh. His hand caressed her body gently, lovingly.

“Have I told you-” Max kissed her neck- “-lately that I am completely-” Max kissed her jaw-” and utterly” Max kissed her cheek-“-in love with you?” Max kissed Liz adoringly on the lips. Liz giggled, and wrapped both of her arms around Max’s neck.

“Well, Mr. Evans, I think you have, but it never hurts to hear it again,” Liz replied, smiling sweetly at him. Max’s chocolate eyes danced when he peeked up at Liz’s own eyes.

“Liz Parker, I love you,” Max replied. He couldn’t wipe the grin off his face for all the money in the world. He leaned in against her again, kissing Liz’s bare chest where he had unbuttoned her shirt. Liz closed her eyes and leaned her head back. Her hands began roaming all over the place-

“OW!” Liz yelped. Max’s head jerked up at Liz. He saw her pull her hand to her face for inspection.

“What happened, baby?” Max asked worriedly. He pulled Liz’s hand gently into his own, and saw a bloody gash marked on the inside of her hand.

“Ouch, I must have caught it on something,” Liz muttered. She watched in horror (yet odd fascination) as blood dripped from the cut. Max waved his hand over the cut and it disappeared. Liz smiled at Max.

“My knight in shining armor,” Liz sighed. She placed a hand on Max’s face and leaned in to give him a soft kiss.

“More like, alien in a crappy jeep,” Max grinned sheepishly. He sat up in his rusty jeep, and attempted at straightening up his appearance. He glanced over at Liz, who was now buttoning up her shirt. She appeared no better than he did. He grinned again sheepishly.

“So, Max,” Liz started as she turned towards Max.

“So, Liz,” Max said back to her.

“You know, I do believe we came out to Buckley Point for a reason other than to make out. I just don’t remember what that other reason is.” Liz smiled at Max, and leaned against his arm.

“Well, it must have not been important,” Max grinned. He leaned in and began to give Liz the most phenomenal kiss of her life.

Part 1 | Index | Part 3
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.