Fanfic - Max/Liz
"A Present Unseen"
Part 16
by Meagzie
Disclaimer: I own nothing and am nothing but a lowly servant of my computer and endless hours of fanfic. (Ok, maybe not.) Ooo, but I do own Adam. Mine. Mine mine mine.
Summary: It's about two years after A Past Forgotten. Graduation is just around the corner, but so is trouble.
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: R
Author's Note: Ok, I know I say this a lot and I talk too much as it is, but FEEDBACK. I need it... it keeps my blood pumping and my fingers typing. Please? Love you guys!
The group of six walked through the dimly lit but brightly decorated gymnasium of West Roswell High. The gym’s walls, once bleak and boring, were now smothered in congratulation and graduation banners.

Max and Liz, leading in front, looked excitedly at the scene, wanting to take it all in. Well, Liz was trying to. Max was more trying to take in Liz’s dazzling appearance. Although he already knew he’d never forget this night, and he’d never forget the way Liz sparkled and shone, beauty radiating off of her.

“Hey guys! Our table is right there,” Maria shouted out over the music. She pointed to a large, empty table with a number assigned to it and a red reserved sign sitting on top. They all moved over to the table, placing all their excess belongings on it.

“C’mon, we’re dancing,” Isabel told Alex, leading him out the dance floor. He shrugged at the group and held on to her hand, following her. Maria followed Isabel’s lead, and grabbed Michael, dragging him on to the dance floor. He looked pleadingly at Max and Liz, but they just grinned wickedly. He glared at them before turning and obediently followed his girlfriend.

Max sat down in his seat, and pulled Liz on to his lap.

“Hey gorgeous,” Max whispered seductively into her ear. She beamed, and twisted her body so she could lay a soft, sensual kiss on his welcoming lips. His hands gripped her waist tightly, his body reacting fiercely to the warm presence of her lips. His hands slowly wandered upwards, rubbing her in miscellaneous areas on her back.

Their highly enjoyed moment of touching was quickly ruined when they heard a loud, distinct cough. Max’s angry eyes glimpsed up at the disturbance and found a slightly annoyed Adam staring at them. Somehow Liz missed the show of emotions from both men.

“Hey Adam!” Liz flashed him a wide grin and patted the chair next to her and Max. Adam hesitated at first, but then quickly sat down. He propped his arm up on the table, in an effort to try and shield his face.

“Adam, what are you doing?” a bewildered Max asked. Liz nodded, also wanting to know what the hell Adam was doing.

“Sherri,” Adam spat out. “She’s driving me insane. I swear, if I have to dance with her or take another picture with her or have to hold her damn drink one more time I’m just going to- hey Sherri!” Adam faked a smile to the slim blonde who was dressed in a black cloth. Adam couldn’t call it a dress… it didn’t cover anything. Or at least not anything important.

“There you are,” Sherri said, obviously annoyed. Her hands dropped on to her hips, giving her a pointed look. She stood right in front of the three, ignoring Max and Liz. “You can’t just up and leave me at the table. You’re my date. My date. You know, just because you’re handsome doesn’t mean you can just leave me hanging. I’m part of a high society and to be-”

“Sorry, Sherri, we’re going to dance.” Liz leaped off of Max’s lap, gave him a quick kiss and grabbed Adam’s hand. She led him out on to the dance floor, not saying one more word to Sherri. The girl was, to say the least, shocked.

Adam laughed at Liz’s bluntness. She just flashed him a sinful smile, and began to dance out on the dance floor. Her body moved in time with the music, and she carelessly threw her hands up in the air. Liz waved her arms around, moving her hips around to the music. Adam tried not stare, but failed miserably. Every inch of her body was swinging to the beat, and teasing his poor, helpless eyes ruthlessly.

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I’m gonna give
And there ain’t nothing we could find
Someone like you to call mine

Adam could feel a silly grin creeping up on his face and decided to lose himself to the music too. Tonight was a night to let loose, and that was just what he was going to do.

Part 15 | Index | Part 17
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.