Fanfic - Max/Liz
"A Present Unseen"
Part 17
by Meagzie
Disclaimer: I own nothing and am nothing but a lowly servant of my computer and endless hours of fanfic. (Ok, maybe not.) Ooo, but I do own Adam. Mine. Mine mine mine.
Summary: It's about two years after A Past Forgotten. Graduation is just around the corner, but so is trouble.
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: R
Author's Note: Ok, I know I say this a lot and I talk too much as it is, but FEEDBACK. I need it... it keeps my blood pumping and my fingers typing. Please? Love you guys!
“Oh man, look at those girls,” Alex groaned. He, Max and Michael stood off to the side, pretending to be drinking that ridiculously pink stuff in their cups. In reality, they were watching their girls go at it on the dance floor. Liz, Maria and Isabel were all dancing in a circle, their bodies dancing with the energy of fire. At first, Ice Queen Isabel had looked awkward beside Liz and Maria’s wild movements, but she soon lost herself and the three were dancing as if it were their last day on Earth.

“They look hot,” gargled Alex. He was sure he had drool running down his tux from just staring at Isabel’s spicy moves.

“Dude, that’s my sister you’re talking about,” Michael growled.

“And MY sister that you’re slobbering over,” Max commented, an edge of tension in his voice. But he couldn’t really create a menacing tone because he was far too busy watching Liz wiggle her body in ways he could only imagine of.

“They still look hot.”

“Oh yeah, they do.”

Part 16 | Index | Part 18
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.