FanFic - Michael/Maria
"Bird in a Gilded Cage "
Part 13
by bec
Disclaimer: Roswell, the characters, and situations are owned by the WB. No infringement intended.
Summary: What would happen if the Government actually did get them, and what would the government want with them?
Category: Michael/Maria
Rating: PG
Chapter 13 -

Maria couldn't stop her body from shaking, she was shivering so bad the bed was vibrating. Michael sat beside her on the bed and watched as the shudder's ripped through her, he realized she was in shock. He was smart enough to know that he had to keep her warm, so he had tucked the sheet and blanket around her as tight as he could, but it didn't seem to be helping.

"Michael, I'm c..can't s..stop s..s..shaking." Maria's voice was raspy, making it hard for him to understand. He spread out next to her and pulled her into his arms, he remembered something from one of the few science classes that he had attended, body warmth. If he could just control the muscle spasm's he was having, he could warm her up.

"It's going to be ok Maria, just hold on to me," Michael tried to will his warmth into her. As he held her he realized she wasn't cold, in-fact she was burning up. He felt the heat radiating off of her.

"Why is this h..happ..pening. W..why are th..they doing th..this?" Maria couldn't stop her teeth from chattering.

"Cause their sick and sadistically that's why, they get off on this kind of shit." Michael told her, "I don't think Yeager gives a damn what planet I was born on, he just wants to watch us squirm."

Maria could feel the heat coming off of Michael's body, even through the blankets it enveloped her, surrounded her, she could feel it spreading through her body mixing with the strange heat that felt like it was pouring out of her soul. "I'm s..s..sorry M..michael."

"Shhh, you have nothing to be sorry for. You handled yourself so damn well out there." Michael said. "I was proud of you Maria. Watching you, the way you stood up to him, if you could do it, so could I. Hell, you made me keep my anger in check. I should be thanking you."

She snuggled closer to him, "b..but I..I moved, if..f I w..wouldn't have moved he w..wouldn't have done th..that to y..you."

Michael clenched his teeth as another spasm ripped through his left thigh muscle. "N..no, he would have just found another reason. He was playing with us Maria. It's what he does, what he gets off on."

Maria raised her eyes to Michael's, a tear fell from the corner of her eye and disappeared into her hair. "I..I th..thought he w..was going to r..rape me."

Michael reached up and wiped the trail of wetness from her face, he didn't know what to say, he had thought the exact same thing. He realized that if Yeager had raped Maria, he would probably be dead now, his anger would have gotten him killed. He knew that there was no way he could have handled that.

"Shhh, just go to sleep ok, we'll talk about it tomorrow, just sleep now." Michael told her.

"C..can't sleep." Maria said. The heat was making her spiral out of control, the shaking wouldn't stop and she felt nervous, jumpy. She kept rubbing her feet together, soon her knees joined the motion. Her legs were sliding up and down, brushing against each other.

"M..michael, something's wrong, I don't know h..how to ex..explain it. I n..need something." Maria moaned.

He raised his head and looked down into her face, he could see the anxiety in her eyes. They had left the lights off, only the night lights that they used during their sleeping hours were on. The soft light caused the shadows to jump acrossed the walls as he moved. "What's the matter, what is it?"

"I d..don't know." Maria withdrew her arms from the blankets and reached out for him. He took her back into his arms. "Hold me, please Michael j..just hold m..me."

He had thought the heat coming off her was bad, but without the blankets between them Michael realized she was burning up. He took one hand and pushed her damp hair away from her face. "Maria, do you hurt anywhere, are you in pain?"

"Yessss…n..no, it's n..not a pain, I j..just need you to hold m..me." She clutched him to her, tighter than Michael thought possible. Her arms were like steel wrapped around him. He could feel her body moving, constantly moving.

"Lie still Maria, you've got to relax." Michael was out of his element here, he needed Max, but the doors were still locked, and he had yelled for Max and Isabelle earlier but no one had responded.

Releasing him, she moved away from him and shoved the blankets off of her, she immediately rolled back and wrapped her arms around his body; as she brought him against her body he felt the dampness of the bed, the sweat was rolling off her body. They hadn't bothered giving her any clothes when they returned them to their cell, he looked down and saw the light glistening off her naked hips.

"Michael I..I need you to t..touch me, p..please." Maria brought her mouth to his neck, she lashed her tongue over his Adams apple. He felt her nails digging into the tops of his shoulders.

"Ah, Maria, I don't think we should be doing this, I, ah…I mean we have to stop." Michael didn't want to stop, but he realized this is what the oil had done. It was some kind of aphrodisiac, this wasn't what Maria really wanted or needed right now. He gripped her arms and brought them down between them, keeping them apart. "You don't really want me, it's the oil, remember, the oil that Yeager put on you. It's not you talking, it's the drug."

"But I've always w..wanted you, every since the first time you k..kissed me, I've dreamed about t..this." She fought him, all she could think about was getting her arms around him again. She needed to feel his body against hers, she wanted him to touch her.

"No, Maria, it's the drug." Michael rolled over and stared at her, he could hear her uneven breathing, he could see her breast rising and falling with each intake of air. He closed his eyes and pictured her laying there, all wet and naked.

Maria took the few seconds that he had rolled away from her to return her hands to his body. She ran her hands up his chest, around his neck. "Don't you w..want me?"

Not want her, hell, he wanted her more than ever, but he couldn't do this. He couldn't take advantage of her like this. He felt himself harden inside of his scrubs, he willed his body under control.

Maria saw the evidence right in-front of her, she reached down to the cloth that was tented over his groin. She pressed his erection down to his stomach and gently squeezed her fingers around it. Michael couldn't control his body as he moved his hips slightly, he couldn't stop his legs from cramping again.

Maria cried out, "Michael I n..need you. Please?" She pushed the scrubs down and off of his hips.

Her heard the passion in her voice, he realized he had stopped breathing when she had taken hold of him. He reached down and grabbed her wrist, he couldn't believe this, he had a naked woman in his bed, and not just any woman. Maria DeLuca, the only woman that he had ever wanted, wanted to get close too, wanted to tell all his secrets too. Sometimes he had the crazy idea that he wanted to crawl inside of her and never come out. Who cared if she talked to damn much, who cared that she constantly drove him crazy. Those are the things that had attracted him to her in the first place.

His thoughts were abruptly interrupted when she pulled her arm out of his grasp and grabbed him by the hips and rolled him over on top of her. He didn't have time to react. Reaching out with his arms to steady himself he felt her legs circle around his hips, felt the heat pouring off of her, wrapping them both in a tight embrace. Her arms moved up under his, coming to rest on his shoulders. He felt her nails again, digging in deeper this time. He couldn't stop himself, he moaned. Looking down into her face, he thought she looked fierce, almost feral. There was an animalistic look in her eyes. Maybe he should have been frightened, but he wasn't, it excited him to see her like this. She was totally out of control. He felt his cock harden even more, felt her push her hips up and into him.

"I want you. Now, I don't care if it's real or not for you, I don't care how you feel about me. I want you inside of me…NOW!" Maria snarled at him, reaching down she grasp him in her hand, pushing and prodding, trying to get him inside of her. The hold she had on him almost hurt. She was clutching him tightly. He couldn't believe it, couldn't comprehend her acting like this. But at the same time he couldn't have stopped himself now if he wanted to. He felt himself slide into her, felt the warmth, the wetness. His lips opened and a sound came out, it was totally undisquishable, it made no sense, but Maria didn't care, all she cared about was getting him inside of her. She slammed her hips up at the same moment her hand clutched the globes of his ass and pulled as hard as she could. Michael couldn't stop her, he felt the thin obstacle of skin tear, felt her jerk in pain. He looked down at her, her eyes were clenched shut. Tears ran down the sides of her face, collecting in the small interior of her ears.

"Maria, Oh My God, are you alright? Michael couldn't understand why she had done that. Why cause herself such pain?

She never answered him, she raised her hips and started grinding them into him. He tried to slow her down, tried to gain control, but he was helpless, she was the one in-charge, the one in total domination. Michael closed his eyes and slammed down into her, he didn't know if he was hurting her, but she didn't seem to care. She clawed her hands up his back, pulling him down on top of her. Their bodies pounded into each other, over and over again, relentlessly.

Michael felt a tightening, this was happening way too fast, but there was no way he could stop it.

He felt Maria shudder and he could feel the ripples of pleasure as she tightened on him. It was enough to bring his release on. Clasping each other as tightly as possible they trembled violently as it washed over their bodies.

As the quivering subsided all you could hear was their breathing as it echoed in the room. Michael felt Maria raise her hips again, she pressed herself to him over and over again. He had to stop her, it was too much, too soon.

"Maria stop, you have to stop." Michael pleaded with her.

"I can't, it's not enough, I need more, please touch me Michael I need to feel you touch me." He could hear the frustration laced through her voice. He realized she was still under the effects of the oil, still feeling the sexual tension that was driving through her body. He reached down with one hand and cupped her between her legs, he felt himself dislodge out of her. He rolled to his side, using his fingers he tried to sooth the ache away. He found the small pearl of flesh, he started circling it with his fingers. "I'll help you, but you need to relax, you need to calm down. He cupped the top of her head with his other hand and brought his lips down to hers, he had just made love to her and had never touched her lips once. He corrected that now, rubbing his lips back and forth acrossed hers, she moaned into his mouth. He pushed his tongue into her mouth and twisted it around hers. Their tongues battled as he drove her higher and higher with his fingers. So close, she was so damn close. Just a little more. Michael moved his mouth down her chin, acrossed her collarbone and took her nipple into his mouth, sucking hard he drove one finger into her, harder, as she clawed at his body.

It wasn't enough for Maria she needed more, "bite it." she pleaded with him. "Please bite me Michael."

Michael bite down gently, but it still wasn't enough, he felt her hands pulling his head into her chest, trying to bring him even closer. He lifted his head and pulled his fingers out of her, pulling her legs around until he was between them. He lowered his mouth to her, driving his tongue inside of her, as deep as he could go.

Maria screamed his name and came up off the bed, a small part of her mind remembered her dream, remembered him using his mouth on her, it was enough, she felt her muscles clench, felt herself floating above the bed. Holding her eyes closed she rode out the storm. When she opened her eyes she couldn't see anything for a few moments. When her eyes finally adjusted to the dim room she looked down and caught Michael staring up at her, she slid her arms under his and pulled him up the bed. Taking her into his arms he reached over and pulled the covers over them.

He heard her mumble something, "what?" he ask her.

"It was better than the dream." She said as she drifted off to sleep.

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Part 14
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.