FanFic - Michael/Maria
"The cravings series"
"Ice Cream Dream"
Part 1
by Raye
Disclaimer: Characters totally not mine - although atm Michael is tied to my bed - they belong to the head honchos at the WB who won't lend them out.
Category: Michael/Maria
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: This came to me whilst I was eating a tub of Ben and Jerry’s Totally Nuts Ice Cream and watching 285 South – again. I thought about Michael’s answer to favourite flavour of ice cream, and this idea jumped into my head…Enjoy, is totally PWP, meaning NC-17 – children stay away, this could be bad for your health!!!
Maria was having a wonderful dream. In it she and Michael were doing anything but fight, in fact, he was being more than just a little affectionate.

They were in a bed, it could have been her room, could have been his apartment, hell, it could have been in the Ritz Hotel in London! He was lying on top of her, his legs between hers, his hands stroking their way slowly down her body as he kissed her senseless.

For a moment she pulled away from him, determined that they would talk, but then her mind seemed to remember where that had got them last time, and she changed her idea, her hands delving into his hair and pulling him close to her again.

The kiss was moving into something else as Michael’s body began to move against hers in a rhythm old as time – the only problem was that there were way too many clothes between them, he was still fully dressed, and she was wearing her pyjamas, but a little voice told her that this wasn’t a long term arrangement.

“God, Michael, we really shouldn’t be doing this…” Her breathing was harsh as he continued to stroke his hands down the length of her body and up again before cupping her unfettered breasts and stroking his thumbs across her taut nipples.

“Don’t think about it, Maria. Just go with the flow.” Maria knew that this was definitely a dream. Real Michael wouldn’t be thinking about anything but his determination to find his home planet. He would be the one saying that they should take a step back, not telling her to ‘go with the flow’. She could feel her body beginning to wake up, so she took a few deep slow breaths, and moved deeper into the unconscious.

She stroked her hands down Michael’s back and cupped his ass tightly, pulling his lower body closer to her own. She needed to feel more of the sensations that only he was able to incite in her.

The clothes were really beginning to get in the way now. “Hang on a sec, Space-boy. Let me get out of this.” Maria pushed him away from her for a moment and sat up to remove her pyjama top. She wanted to feel his hands on her skin, not through the top that although loose now felt constrictive.

Michael was watching her, and she could feel his eyes on her every movement as though they were reaching out to her, even when he was just sitting on the edge of her bed, staring at her. “Don’t just sit there, take off that shirt – lovely as it is, it has to go.” Maria smiled at him as she said this, knowing that in her dreams he was going to do anything she said, and wouldn’t insult her afterwards.

“You’re so beautiful, Maria. Can’t I just watch you?” Even as he said this, dream Michael was standing up and slowly removing his clothes, all the while keeping perfect eye contact.

As the expanse of tanned skin came into view Maria gulped, knowing that – just for now – he was totally hers. She really wanted to touch him, explore every inch of his body. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath as she felt her vaginal muscles contract and release slowly, emitting the scent of her arousal, just for him. She parted her lips and licked at them with the tip of her tongue, looking directly at Michael as she did so, letting him know what she wanted from him.

“Patience is a virtue, Princess. I’m hungry.” He licked his own lips and then reached down to a tub that he had placed on the floor at some point when she hadn’t been paying attention.

Remembering a conversation that they had had earlier in their non-relationship she grinned when she noticed that the tub he had picked up was in fact full of semi-melted pistachio ice cream. She swallowed nervously when she noticed the grin on his face and the glint in his eyes. “What exactly are you planning on doing with that?” She didn’t like the look on his face, but she knew that this happened every night in her dreams, and prayed with everything in her that she didn’t wake up before the end this time.

Michael looked at her, then at the ice cream, intent on getting to know her body more intimately than he had before. He dipped one of his fingers into the sticky almost melted green concoction and wiped it across Maria’s cheek before leaning across and licking it up with his tongue. He then did the same again on her exposed white throat, but this time, he pulled some of her skin into his mouth and sucked at it, fully aware that he was going to mark her neck, showing everyone that she belonged totally to him. “You taste perfect. My favourite meal, Maria and Pistachio – sweet and spicy.” He grinned at her before lowering her to the bed and kissing his way down from her pouting lips to her throat, to her pert breasts.

For a moment he moved away, and then returned to her. When he at last closed his mouth over her nipple she gasped with the cold as the ice cream he was holding in his cheeks made contact with her sensitive skin. “Oh, Michael…” She arched her back off the bed and gasped as pleasure coursed through her body.

Michael enjoyed giving her pleasure, but he wanted more. He moved further down her body kissing every inch of skin that he came into contact with. Her skin was literally glowing as he pressed his lips on her belly, and then between her legs, his tongue curling around the bud of her clit and his breath teasing at her as she began to thrust against his face.

Pleasure was flowing through every single inch of her body with every stroke of his tongue, she had never felt anything like the satisfaction he was giving to her right at that very moment. When he made a move to pull away she arched her back, tightening her legs around his head, trying to prevent him from withdrawing and stopping the caresses.

Michael pressed two fingers to her pussy, massaging the aroused flesh before plunging them deep into her cunt. He moved his fingers inside her, stretching her before giving in to the temptation that was Maria. He needed to be inside her, now!

“Maria, I want more. Touch me.” He slid up the bed and then sat up, caressing her breasts as she sat up, facing him, her hands touching his chest and moving downwards to his erection. When she first touched him his cock twitched, moving into her hand, seeking the warmth. He thrust his hips upward, wanting more, almost completely relieved that she was finally doing something he had been dreaming about for a long time. Maria was touching him, and not only that, but she was pumping his cock, making sure that he was more than ready to take this to it’s obvious conclusion. “Ohmigod, Maria…oh….Maria…..” He arched his hips into her touch and almost groaned when she lowered her head to him and took the tip of his cock between her pouty lips, touching her tongue to the him before engulfing as much of him as she could in the warm cavern of her mouth.

Despite her not saying anything he could tell that the position wasn’t all that comfortable. He stretched his legs out, and reclined further, his head hanging off the end of the bed as her mouth continued to caress his cock, taking him to the edge of heaven. He continued to thrust up into her mouth until he could take it no more. He had to have her, bury his cock deep inside her wet cunt and pound into her until she screamed his name. Michael wrapped his hands in Maria’s short hair and pulled her away from him, needing a moment to gather himself before he immersed himself in her essence. “Maria, look at me.” He watched her slowly lift her chin, her eyes meeting his, completely glazed with desire. “Are you sure you’re ready for this?” She didn’t say anything, merely nodding the affirmative, lying back on the bed, her legs slightly bent at the knee, her eyes never moving away from his. “Come here.” He sat up again, and gestured to her with his hands. He wanted this to be as pain free as he could make it. She was giving him something precious and he wanted her to know that he didn’t just think of her as a one-night stand.

Maria hesitated for a moment, unsure of what he really wanted from her, but then she saw the complete sincerity in his eyes and knew that she wasn’t going to regret this. She moved closer to him and shuddered with pleasure when his hands stroked down her arms before tightening slightly round her slender wrists, and he pulled her into his lap. “Raise yourself onto your knees.” Michael wanted to feel her all around him.

Maria raised herself as he asked, and then reached between their bodies, grasping his cock with her fingers and guiding him to her pussy. She lowered herself slowly onto him, and then when she felt him hit her barrier she plunged down hard. A gasp broke from her lips as he tore through the barrier that proved she was untouched before him.

Michael moved his hands to her waist and began to lift her off him, moving her so that there was a steady rhythm. In…out…in…out….in…out. He gasped as she moved her hips in a circular movement as her cunt tightened around him, squeezing at his cock, making it almost painful. He could feel his balls tensing as he moved closer and closer to cumming. She was making it difficult for him to concentrate on anything but finding release.

Michael needed more than he was getting by Maria being in control. He needed to push himself into her, he needed to guide their movements, even if it were only for a moment. Without thinking about anything much, he rolled them over, so that he was now on top. He withdrew from her almost completely, so that just the tip of his pulsing cock was buried inside her grasping pussy, and then he pressed forward, fast.

“Ohhh…more…I need something…Michael, please…” Maria arched up to meet his violent thrust with one of her own. She could feel the pressure beginning within her own body, and although she had never been so far with anyone before, she remembered the open conversations that her Mom had been only too willing to have with her about sex. She closed her eyes and continued to meet every thrust of Michael’s with one of her own, matching his in intensity.

“Maria, I can’t stop…” Michael pressed forward again, this time harder than before. He had lost control of himself completely. All he wanted now was to feel her cunt tighten about him as he hammered inside her, his cock hard and throbbing, flying towards the release that he had come to expect from an evening in the bathroom in his apartment after making out with Maria for a few hours.

The urgency was increasing with every stroke that Michael made, until he could take no more. He arched his back, pressing deeply into her, before his balls tightened further, and he came.

Maria didn’t know quite how she knew, but he had come inside her, and she had still to feel complete satisfaction. It was as though Michael was aware of this. Before she said anything, Michael reached between their still-joined bodies and began to stroke at her clit, pressing his thumb to the small distended button until she began to shudder against him, her cunt tight and vibrating around his softening cock.

“Beep…Beep…Beep!”

Maria turned over, and banged her hand against the alarm clock. At least this time she had managed to finish the dream – she just wished she knew what made her dream about Michael Guerin when he had to be the most annoying person to exist on this planet, or any other.

“Beep…Beep…Beep!”

Michael concentrated all his powers on his alarm clock, sending it flying across the room to hit the wall and smash into tiny pieces. He had finally managed to finish that dream – he loved visiting Maria like this, and what was even better, she never suspected a thing…

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Part 2
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.