FanFic - Other
"Sense of Completion"
Part 24
by Linda
Disclaimer: Roswell, the characters, and situations are owned by the WB. No infringement intended.
Category: Other
Rating: R
Liz slowly woke up, she was feeling refreshed and less tired. She stretched and then smiled as she felt Max against her. She opened her eyes and looked up at him from where her head was pillowed on his outstretched arm. He was sleeping and looked so good to her. The love that filled her eyes would have blinded Max had he seen it.

Liz watched Max sleep. He was the sweetest, kindest, gentlest guy she had ever known, and she still was amazed that he loved her. Her eyes traveled over his tosseled hair, to his long eyelashes which fell over his high cheek bones as he slept. Then she followed down to his strong jaw, which even in sleep looked strong, and then to his mouth. His beautiful sensitive mouth. She sighed silently and continued her journey to slide her eyes down to his muscular, bare chest and out to the muscular arm that her head was still pillowed on. Liz wanted to explore further, but her eyes could only travel down to his washboard stomach, before the sheet covered them both. She just had to enjoy the feel of Max against her lower half. Their legs were entwined, and Liz had one leg thrown over his hips. She could fell him underneath her leg, and knew he was relaxed and soft. She loved all of Max and wanted to be with him forever.

Liz wanted to be able to be in Max's bed legally. She wanted to be his legally.Liz looked down to her own bareness and lifted the chain from around her neck. She never took it off. Not even when she was undressed. The ring on the end of the chain fell between her breasts, and she knew that Max loved to see it there. They both wanted that ring on her finger, but they knew that they had the rest of their lives to be together, it was just tough to be together like this knowing that they couldn't be like this whenever they wanted yet. That someone might come home, and that they had to sneak around to be together like this was not what they wanted. But Max was worth it, Liz thought. Max was worth anything and everything to her. Their closeness, their bond got stronger everyday.

Liz frowned as she remembered her ache and shivering from this morning, and how since she had been with Max, just in his presence, the new pregnancy symptoms had gone away. That could be a problem she knew. How could she satisfy that craving all the time. She grinned as she thought how she'd explain that one to the principal.

She put her hand against her tummy and wondered if she would have a boy or girl and if it would have Max, Michael and Isabel's powers or not. Would the baby be healthy? Shouldn't she get checked? Jordan had said there was a doctor up in the hills near him who could help her with the unusual birth. She wanted to make sure she was doing the right things for the baby, she thought as she unconsciously rubbed her hand over her lower, still flat tummy.

Another, larger hand covered hers and Liz looked up into Max's intense eyes. They were full of emotion and love for her. He knew what she was thinking, for their connection was strong, especially when they were touching.

"We shouldn't wait any longer. We should go see Jordan today. Can you come up with a reason for not coming home tonight?" Max asked in a husky voice from sleep.

Liz smiled and met his eyes, her own hand rubbing against his which rested against her tummy now. "My parents won't be back until tomorrow night. It's their monthy convention this weekend. They left this morning."

Max's grin widened and his eyes lit up with a mischevious look. "So either way, we have tonight together." he mumbled as he leaned down to her and opened his mouth over her waiting one.

*******************************

It was already 11am by the time Liz and Max headed back over to Liz's to get her overnight bag. As Max had been packing his bag, Liz had gone to take a shower in Max's bathroom. But almost simultaneously, Liz pulled the shower curtain open to call to Max, only to find Max already there about to open the curtain and step in. Liz had given him a sexy once over and pulled him in with her.

Max parked the Jeep out front and they went up to get Liz's overnight bag packed. Everyone was going to meet them in 15 minutes inside the cafe. They had all agreed today would be the best time to go to Jordan's ranch. Max had called their parents and told them that Isabel and he were going to be spending the night at friends houses if it was okay. Max was going to stay with Michael, and Isabel was going to Maria's house.

Liz grabbed her toiletries out of the bathroom as Max went through her draws to get her clothes out. He pulled out a white lace teddy and grinned, his groin tightening again already. He swallowed and folded the soft teddy and put it in her bag for tonight.

Liz came out of the bathroom with her needed items and saw Max holding up a matching pair of blue underwear and a bra, and she giggled.

Max turned around with a grin and his face a little red at having been caught staring. "I like these. Will you wear these tomorrow?" He asked as he caressed the soft silk.

"Sure. But why not tonight?" she smiled and started to put her toilitries in the bag.

Max reached into the bag and pulled out the while lace and silk teddy and grinned at her and raised his eyebrows several times.

Liz laughed again and slipped into his arms and hugged him tight. Then she buried her face in his neck and sighed as Max's arms came around her. "Oh Max, sometimes I'm so happy it scares me." Liz admitted.

"I know. But everything will be okay Liz. We'll work everything out, as long as we're together." Max said as he ran his hand through her soft hair.

Liz felt Max's body react to their closeness and she met his eyes and her's lowered with growing passion equal to his.

Max sucked in his breath and groaned as he moved away from Liz and shook his head. "We have to be downstairs in five minutes. Tonight." he promised and winked.

Liz grinned and put the last of her clothes in the bag and zipped it, nodding and sighing.

***********************

They took two cars up to see Jordan. Liz rode with Max in the Jeep with Kyle and Cassie in the back, while Michael drove Maria's car with Maria, Alex and Isabel with him.

"So, your Uncle Jordan will be able to tell if I'm an alien for sure." Cassie asked biting her lip anxiously.

Kyle put an arm around Cassie in comfort, knowing she was worried. Kyle had stayed with Cassie until they had released her from the hospital this morning, and had taken her home. Her father had left a note that he was going to be out of town for the weekend which explained why he hadn't shown up at the hospital when the sheriff and the hospital had called the house.

He had sheepishly called Susan Altman and canceled their date with Cassie listening. He didn't want any secrets between them, so he told her about the spontaneous date he had made with Susan yesterday when he'd gotten scared after he had broken his finger. Kyle and Cassie had had a long talk, and although Kyle admitted all of this alien stuff was still a little hard for him to grasp, he knew one thing for sure. He would be there for Cassie no matter what turned out to be the truth about her.

Cassie leaned her head against Kyle's shoulder and sighed. She still couldn't believe that Kyle was still sticking by her after finding out about all of her strange abilities and the equally disturbing idea of what could be the reason behind her abilities.

"So, it, it's okay for a human and an...alien to have a baby?" Kyle ventured the question he had been wondering since he had found out Liz was pregnant with Max's child.

Liz and Max exchanged smiles and Liz turned around in her seat to face Kyle and Cassie. "We were worried at first as well. That was the real reason why Maria and I ran away and why you found us in that Motel in Albuqureque." Liz explained. "I...I was afraid when I found out I was pregnant, that it would kill me, or the baby, or my side effects or symptoms would be so bad that the government would realize I was carrying an alien child or hybred, and want it. So I ran."

Cassie turned pale. "That must have been a horrible feeling!" she whispered trying to imagine being a pregnant teen let alone having all the further complications and worries added to that. "When are you due? You don't look pregnant yet at all." Cassie finished.

Liz smiled again and laughed. "Well, according to Jordan, all hybred births have taken 2 years gestation."

"Two years!" Cassie and Kyle said together.

Max and Liz laughed. "Word of caution Kyle. Birth control doesn't help." Max said dryly.

Liz saw Cassie blush and Kyle grin. "That must have been a surprise." Kyle chuckled now that he knew Liz was going to be okay. Now he could tease them. "So like what is it... super sperm?"

Cassie covered her face in embarassment and Liz, equally embarassed, gave a shout and slapped Kyle. Max just laughed. "Not sure. That is what we also have to ask Jordan about." Max answered with a grin.

"Isn't it a little late for that?" Kyle joked again.

This time Liz laughed, remembering her own thoughts that had run along the same lines. "Yes, so unfortunately we didn't ask Jordan how one would normally take care of birth control. So now Michael and Isabel don't know either. And for obvious reasons they want to know. And Isabel doesn't know how it works for her. And for you as well now Cassie." she explained.

"Oh lord. I can't even think that far ahead. My mind is so jumbled. I mean, what if I am.. an alien. Or what if I'm not. Then what's wrong with me?" Cassie started to worry again.

Liz brightened and smiled at Cassie. "How do you feel about Tabasco Sauce?" Liz asked suddenly.

Cassie frowned and shook her head. "What about it?"

Max and Liz exchanged frowns. "Michael, Isabel and I need the hot sauce on everything to make the food more tasty. Otherwise it's just too bland and doesn't have any taste." Max answered.

Cassie frowned for a second in thought. "Does it work?"

"Yeah. It works great."

Cassie sighed and then smiled. "Thank God! I have always wondered why I nothing had much taste for me. I always put a ton of pepper on my food but it didn't really help."

Liz laughed. "I guess that answers most of the questions as to if you are an alien or not. Here. Try this." she said and pulled Tabasco sauce out of a bag of food Max had packed for them.

Liz handed Cassie the Tabasco Sauce and some chips. She watched Cassie's eyes grow wide and her mouth almost start to water as Cassie eyed the Tabasco Sauce.

Cassie poured some of the Sauce on her chip and then tasted it. She rolled her eyes and smiled, making heavenly noises as she finished the chip. "Yes!" she laughed finally, really enjoying food for the first time in her life.

Kyle looked shocked and a little freaked out, which made Liz laugh. Then she reached for her chocolate milk in the thermos that Max had packed and tasted it. Perfect. She closed her eyes in enjoyment herself. Max always knew exactly how to make it for her.

"What's that?" Kyle asked suspiciously as he watched Liz drink out of the thermos.

"Chocolate milk." Liz grinned innocently at Kyle. Then bit her lip to hold back a laugh when she saw Kyle start to relax.

"I make it for her every morning. It's one of her cravings. About a gallon of milk, and a whole bottle of ...ah... Tabasco Sauce." Max added, waiting for Kyle's reaction in the mirror.

Kyle turned and stared at Liz and the others all laughed.

"So is this new for you? Or have you always liked...Tabasco Sauce on things?" Kyle ventured to ask, not sure he wanted to know.

Liz laughed again. "It's new. One of the first ways I realized I was pregnant. I'm sure it will go away once I've had the baby."

"One of the ways....Ah...what other symptoms have you had? Or should I ask?" Kyle said turning a little paler.

"Well Kyle, most of them are freaky, but there's one you'll love." Max teased.

Liz laughed and hit Max playfully, and then Max grabbed her hand, held it tight against his thigh, and a loving look passed between them.

"Care to share then?" Kyle asked curiously.

Cassie cringed when the two lovers laughed again. She didn't know if she wanted to know!

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Part 25
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.