FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Who Are You?"
Part 3
by Ta'al
Disclaimer: I do not own Roswell High, and most likely never will. All of these characters are borrowed from the television show, and whoever owns it. The story is mine and can be published, copied and displayed freely as long as this disclaimer is attached and any age restrictions are observed. Personally, I don't care if your under 18 and read NC-17, but I don't have much of a choice in the matter…
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
The scene that greeted Isabelle was strange to say the least. She forced herself into invisibility, she just wanted to watch, not participate.

She saw a dark club, soft music playing in the background. To one side of it stood Max, in his normal jeans and shirt. On the other side stood Liz, smiling brilliantly. She was wearing black leather pants, and a black T-shirt, covered by a heavy leather jacket. They walked towards each other, both smiling, their' steps took up the rhythm of the music. As they reached one another, they pressed their' bodies together. Swaying to the music, Liz pulled her head back to gaze into Max's loving eyes. He smiled back. She leaned in and whispered into his ear. Isabelle could not make out the words, but the reaction was immediate.

Max pushed her off him, hard. He stood back, and looked at her with hate and disgust filling his eyes.

"You never told me! You fucking bitch! You disgust me!" He yelled. Isabelle was close to tears as she watched the drama unfold before her.

"Max, please stop, I love you. I couldn't tell you, you might have been hurt. I'm sorry! I'm sor…" Liz's beginning was cut short when Max's hand slapped her hard across the face. She fell to her knees, sobbing brokenly.

Max did not look at her once, he turned and walked from the club, leaving the woman who loved him crying on the cold, hard floor.

Isabelle jerked awake from the counter, she stood shakily and started thinking about the dream. She would have to tell Max about this. But until then, she wearily walked upstairs, practically collapsing on her bed, she was asleep before her head hit the pillow.

Liz bolted upright in her bed, the sheets were soaked in sweat and she was breathing hard. She got her bearings and sank back down, her eyes open, afraid to go back to sleep. Afraid to go back to dreams. Afraid to go back to him…

Part 2 | Index | Part 4
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.