FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"True Destiny "
Part 7
by Chris
Disclaimer: Not mine in any way just barrowing them for the story!
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: This takes place 2 years after Destiny. This is my first fanfic so I would love any feedback from all who read this. I hope you enjoy this!
THE CRASHDOWN THE NEXT DAY

"Leave it to Tess and Kyle to be late!" Michael says with an irritated voice.

"Well if they don't get here soon I'm telling our news whether their here or not!" Maria says in an anxious voice.

"You have news too?" Liz questions her friends.

"Well I guess we're some news having people" Kyle says as he approaches the group with Tess in hand.

"All of you haves news?" Alex asks questioning what he has heard.

"Well if that's the case then we get to decide on who goes first. Since we seem to be the only ones with out any news." Isabel says eyeing the group. "Max...Liz you first."

"Well we're having a baby." Max says with a wide grin on his face.

"Liz you too. O my god. Pregnant together." Maria screams as she hugs Liz.

"Oh great the two of them at the same time I feel for you guys." Alex says with a look of pity on his face.

"Well our news is a little different. We are having two babies." Tess says with a grin on her face.

"Jesus Christ, what is this some kind of mating frenzy?" Isabel asks suppressing a laugh.

They all bust out laughing as they realize what has happened. Then all of the sudden they all scream out in pain. "OOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!" Isabel louder than the rest.

As the pain subsides Michael asks "What the hell was that?"

"I'm in labor" Isabel grunts out as she feels another contraction come on. They all once again squeal in pain.

Finally the contractions let up enough for Max to get them to the hospital. For eight hours they have waited in the waiting room for Isabel to have the babies. All of them in excruciating pain that comes and goes as Isabel's contractions get stronger and stronger. They finally feel relief. They look at one another as they here Alex running in screaming "their girls, their girls" they all look at him with relief that it was finally over.

"So when do we get to see the pain bringing two?" Michael says with a hint of sarcasm.

"If that's labor I don't want to have a baby." Maria says with a serious tone.

"I just hope this doesn't happen every time." Kyle says with all seriousness.

"Well, WE can wish all we want but we are going to feel it with everyone. So be prepared we got three more in about nine months." Max says with a little chuckle. "So lets go see these two."

They all follow Alex into Isabel's room. He grabs a baby from Isabel's arms and introduced her. "Everyone this is Elizabeth Maria Whittman, Beth this is everyone.'

"And everyone this is Andrea Tess Whittman, Andy this is everyone." Isabel says with an exhausted voice.

"They are beautiful Is" Max says with love and joy on his face.

"They are but did it have to be so painful to get them here." Tess says with a chuckle.

"Isabel we got payback for you missy." Liz says with a sarcastic tone.

"Three times over in about Nine months. You just wait." Maria says laughing.

They all continue to laugh and talk for hours until the wave of exhaustion hits them. They all return to their homes with a look of pure happiness and joy in their eyes. They spend the rest of their lives living out their destiny with one another. Happier than the average person. The End

Part 6 | Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.