Fanfic - Crashdown After Hours
"True Confessions"
Part 4
by Kelso
Disclaimer: Not affiliated with any part of Roswell, UPN,The WB or anything else affiliated with the show,etc.
Summary: Story takes place the day after Future max appeared
Category: Crashdown After Hours
Rating: NC-17
I watch Max fade into the kitchen to prepare our meal.Feeling lonely I look around the living room and notice that there is no television.Probably best. I don't watch much television anyway.

But I do spot a stereo in a small wooden cabinet with glass doors. Pulling myself up slowly from the soothing sofa, I sashay over to it. Popping the doors open,I turn the knob on and soft music spills out into the room.Not exactly my kind of music I think to myself, so I spin the dial and surf until reaching a familiar station.I don't recognize the tune playing, but like the rhythm so I raise the volume and start to sway back and forth.

Noises are emitted from the kitchen, but there is a familiar aroma coming from there. I had no idea that Max could cook at all.I guess I'll learn new things about him each day.That makes me smile inside.

That's the funny thing about love. You never know what's going to happen next.It can be surprising,adventurous and even scary.But I believe that knowing Max the way I now know him is just right for me and exactly the place I want to be in.

"Crap" rings out from the kitchen in a loud voice.

"Max.Is everything OK out there?" I ask still swaying to the music.

"Sorta.Don't come in here. I'm almost done!" he bluntly speaks.

"OK.I won't" I reply thinking I should race in there and help anyway. But I don't.

Minutes later, Max briskly bounds into the living room trying to carry two bowls,a box of crackers on a tray with silverware entwined between his fingers. Headed for the coffee table in front of the sofa, he crouches down slowly and attempts to place everything on the table when it all alters and falls. I quickly react,grab what I can and help him out.

"You know, I am a waitress and I could've helped you out with this stuff" I say sarcastically.

"I know. I wanted to serve you for a change" he chatters.

"That is really sweet, Max. I can't believe you did this for me".

"I love you, Liz" he coyly remarks,reaching out touching my arm."I would do anything for you, don't you realize that?" He bestows a quick peck on my cheek and pats his hand on the sofa,motioning me to sit beside him.

"Please sit" he suggests.

"Thank you sir" and I sit."What do you call this grand meal you have prepared?"

"Well, I call it, stew in a can, heated up really quick and ready to eat in minutes" he smirks.

"What was that again?"

"Well, there isn't much up here in the way of food except for canned items so I was kinda limited as to what I could make".

"It looks great, Max" I say."Let's eat!" I say cringing as my stomach growls loudly.

Max scoots and sits next to me and hands me a knapkin and some silverware. Wearing only a towel and a smile, he is very adorable.

"Oops, I forgot another drink. I'll be right back". As he gets up to leave, his towel comes undone and falls gracefully to the floor.

"Oh my, I didn't know there was going to be a show with dinner" I respond trying to conceal my curiosity.

"Oops, again!" he awkwardly confesses."If I'm the show with dinner, then you have to be the dessert!" he concurs,staring into my eyes.

I grab the towel before he reaches it and slyly sling it around him, bringing it together and closing it as his waist, with a quick kiss on his abdomen before tucking it in.

Overwhelmed by this task, he clasps my hand as I close his towel, springs it up to his amber lips and lustfully kisses it. Swoosh,away he goes to retrieve the sodas,ice and glasses,once again. Back in seconds,we begin to share our meal.

I have to admit that after two such intense love-making sessions,I am rather hungry. Max open the sodas, pouring them into the glasses full of ice. The soda explodes over the tops of the glasses and I grab mine quickly and suck up the foam. He watches this and shamelessly remarks,'Wow, you're quick! I'll have to keep that in mind!" , now cleaning up the mess under his glass. He chugs his drink down really fast-How do guys do that!!

"You really should eat,Liz" max says,under his breath,trying not to belch out loud in front of me-he really does have some manners!

"Sure" I tell him as I begin to eat. The stew is great, especially since I skipped lunch at school earlier today-SCHOOL-OMG! I have to return to school and act as though nothing is different, but I can't possibly behave normally after today events. My life has certainly changed. And what will I tell Maria? Can I tell Maria? Should I tell Maria? Stop it! Worry about it tomorrow.Tonight is something to savor!

"Liz. Where were you just now" Max inquires, flicking a spoon in his hand."You had a distant look on your face.Everything OK?"

"Yeah,I was just thinking anout school tomorrow.Maria will grill me about where I was and what happened and she won't give up....

"Yeah, I'll have to tell Michael and Izzy something too! They always want to know what is going on, you know how sisters can be. I mean, you know, Maria is practically your sister".

"Yes. She thinks she's my keeper!"

"Yeah,Izzy too and even Michael at times" he laughs.

"What do you think we should tell them? It's kinda a private thing, you know?" We continue to eat, toying with the spoons and playfully touching each other's fingers and hands.

"Private, Right! I'm not really into telling all my secrets" Max sounds off.

"Yeah, I know what you mean" I say smiling at him.

"Just between us for now then?"

"Yes. I agree, just us" I confirm,squeezing his arm softly."It's more romantic that way also!" I purr.

"How is it more romantic?"

"Well, only you and I know about we did here tonight and that makes it very special, at least to me it does"!

"It WAS and IS special, to me too, Liz" Max coyly remarks,caressing my hand."And this place, so secluded, with no interuptions-I will never think of this as just a cabin again, that's for sure!"

We are finished eating now and I'm feeling much better, so I gather up the dishes and silverware and show Max exactly how to transport them between rooms. I sling him a glance as if I am perfect at this and proceed to the kitchen. I run water across the dishes and fill up the sink with soapy water so they can saturate for a minute. Soapy water, I won't think about that in the same way again either!

I swish the water around and as I do I hear loud music coming from the living room. Sneaking over to the door,I push it open just slightly and peek at Max hovering over the stereo, searching for another station.I close the door quietly and head back to the sink to quickly wash the dishes, leaving them on a towel to dry.

I glide into the living room,target Max,approach him and consume him in my arms. I permeate his back,shoulders and neck with tiny kisses that send shivers across his body.He shudders as he grabs my arms beside his torso and gives them a squeeze.

Shyly, he adjusts his head to the side and nudges into my neck and shoulder, closing his eyes tightly. I lean into him and we begin to sway to the music on the radio.It's something slow and melodic. It's mesmerizing to be so close to someone and feel loved with out uttering a single word.

Max rotates,never losing my embrace and wraps around me like a silk scarf, burying his head into my neck, humming to the song. We dance,smoldering in the warmth of each other. His hot breath on my neck awakens desires deep within me.I tremble in his arms, but know I am where I belong.

Minutes later, the song playing ends.We still circle the floor hearing the sounds of our hearts playing a tune meant only for us.I tap max on the shoulder and he arises as if awoke from a trance.He stares at me with those alluring hazel eyes.

"Max. Come with me" I plead, taking his smooth hand in mine. I lead him in the direction of the bedroom,he trudging behind me, as a boyish grin spills across his face. Entering the bedroom, we advance to the bed.

"Wait a minute." he says,dragging us both beyond the bed."The fire is almost out. I should start it again,you know, to keep you warm" he smiles.

"Sure, that would be great!" I tell him.

Max stands before the fireplace and waves his hand once again, making flames magically arise from the ashes.Winking at me, he walks us back to where we stood before,near the bed. I begin to unbutton my jeans.

"Wait,Liz!Let me do that!he boasts. "Ok".

And he proceeds to pop each button open,one by one, while staring intently, the fire's glow reflecting off of his face.He shimmies the jeans off my hips and pulls them down to the floor as I step out of them. This time Max folds them in half and places them on the chair beside the night stand.Clasping the bottom of my bouse, he gently pulls it over my head and arms, planting soft kisses on my shoulders as it leaves my body. He again, folds the blouse in half and places it on top of my jeans.

Max engulfs me in his arms so tightly that his towel drops to the floor, leaving him naked,exposed, but not embarrassed any longer. I look around the room for his boxers.Spying them on the floor,I break apart from him, swipe them up and begin to dress him in them. What a cute behind he has as I raise them to his waist.

Leaning over the bed, I begin to pull down the comforter half way. Climbing inside, I motion to Max to join me.He agrees with a huge grin on his face as he stalks up to the piles of pillows at the head of the bed, agilely pulls his feet up and slides them under the comforter.

Pressing in next to me,his hand touches my hair,continues down my arm and ends at my hips.I turn to cuddle with him and notice he possess a tranquil look while studying my frame.His touch is soothing and wanted.His eyes sear into me without speaking. I turn a little more, brushing my cheek against his, applying tiny wet kisses upon his rosy lips. He concurs with a devoted kiss and as he releases, he slowly tugs at my bottom lip before letting go.

We part, open eyes and share the powerful connection that has brought us together.

"Liz. Come here" he whispers as he pulls me into his rigid chest.Easing my back into him, I know I am loved.Capable, strong arms surround me, reminding me of his unselfish nature. I slide my hands up to meet his and they entwine, creating a fiery spark.

Such an intense reaction causes us to have a sudden memory flash-Strawberries everywhere, Max blasting me with forceful kisses as his hands stroke my hair.I see stars and swirling masses."OMG, Max!"

"I saw it too!"

"That was incredible" I shout, gasping for air."I remember that day so well. We came so close to making love, out there, under the stars. Tonight was even better than then. Um, I Mean, this place and the atmosphere, it was perfect for us.And you, making it so romantic with the candles and lighting the fireplace, that was great!" I whisper to him.

"I know girls like that kind of stuff, romance, notes, a flower in the middle of the day" he expells with a soft,warm breath. His arm appears from beside me and displays a single white rose. He wisks it up near my nose and I smell it's sweet aroma.

"You are just too much,Max Evans!" I giggle to him as I wrap one hand behind his neck and give him a slight squeeze.Gazing down at me, he lowers his lips to mine, devouring them and penetrating my mouth.

Without losing our lip-lock I rotate over his body, spreading my legs apart over his waist.As I pull away slowly from his cherry-red lips, he tugs at my bottom lip, refusing to let go. He follows me, darting up in the bed,clasping his hands around my back, continuing to wildly kiss me like never before.

The passion this man holds for me is beyond reality. I ache with desire for him and everything that he does to me. My heavy head falls back as he ravishes me.I wonder if he knows what effect he is causing in me at this moment.The arousal, the natural ability to create primal urges in me. "Max" I whisper softly in his ear.

"Liz. Um, maybe we should stop, now." he cautiously blurts out.

"Why, Max? It feels REALLY good" I groan to him.

"Well(kiss), How can I say this(kiss), without sounding(kiss)like a wuss(kiss). Um,(kiss) I don't have (kiss)any more, um(kiss)protection, you know. I was living dangerously with those two we've already used. Um,that was really exeediing my expectations, the second time and to have that happen all in one day is like a dream come true for me!!"

"Max,(kiss) I have a (kiss)secret to (kiss)confess" I say very catty-like.

"A secret, from me?" he asks confused.

"Yes, remember when the health teachers passed out the pamphlets last year about STD's and unplanned pregnancies-well I actually read them. I took it upon my self to get some info and went to The planned Parenthood office to check it out."Swear you won't tell anyone, please?"

"I swear!" he explains looking up at my embarrassed face,"but why did you go?"

"Last year, we came close to making love,so I thought one of us should be prepared, you know, in case things got heated between us, Max, I've been on birth control pills for almost a year now. Maria doesn't even know. Please keep this between us".

"Sure, OK," he lovingly agrees."Geez, Liz we could've been "doing it" all this time and you never told me!" he says, joking like one of the guys in the locker room.

"I wasn't exactly sure how you would react knowing something like that, I mean, about me.You know, there are other girls at school who have been taking them a lot longer than me!"

"Wow, who are they?" he jokes again.

"None of your business! Can we resume where we left off now" I bellow,slapping him playfully.

"I guess so, only now I'm thinking about all those other easy girls. Just kidding! I only love you,Liz. You have to know that ,after all the things we have gone through and especially after today, or I mean tonight. Now come over and give me a kiss like you you really want me!" be blasts, pulling me towards his luscious lips.

"And thank you, I mean, for thinking about us and taking a step towards our future. I really respect that and I know you didn't have to do it" he relates.

Enough said. I continue my quest of Max Evans-final destination-where only I have gone before.. and what a place to go!!!!!!

Part 3 | Index | Part 5
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.