Fanfic - Crashdown After Hours
"True Confessions"
Part 3
by Kelso
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any part of Roswell, the WB,UPN or anything else related to the show,etc.
Summary: Story takes place the day after Future Max appeared.
Category: Crashdown After Hours
Rating: NC-17
"Liz,can I show you something?" Max asks shyly. "Sure, I mean, I guess so" I reply curiously.

We unlock one pair of nervous hands.Max turns slightly and guides me towards an open doorway adjacent to the living room.Tightening the grip on our still joined hands, he leads us into a small cozy room filled with exquisite bedding.He flips the light switch on to get a better view. There is one large picture window,covered with Indian printed curtains,draped and tucked to the side.A small fireplace sits in the corner with an over-stuffed chair in front of it,similar to the one in the living room.And last, a king-sized sleigh bed made out of cedar logs,with a huge comforter, decked out in green bears and brown trees.How adorable is that!!

We stroll in the room and take in the scenery for an awkward moment, hands remaining clenched. I feel strangely at ease being here, in this particular room. I step in the direction of the bed,pulling Max behind me,searching his wide-eyed glare.I slowly creep upon the mattress,patting it, motioning Max to crawl with me.He agrees, with an alluring expression, sorta blushed.

"Liz, I just wanted you to see the rest of the cabin. I thought it would break the tension of the mood we were in" Max softly speaks, almost embarrassed.

"Sure you did, Max! That's why you picked the bedroom first,right?" I quickly throw back at him, circling my fingers up and down his arm.

"No, really Liz! ..I .... I press my finger against Max's lips, hushing him.He glares at me as if suprised.Trailing my finger from his warm lips, I descend in circular motions, caressing his skin through his shirt,heat radiating from it, his heart beating wildly beneath. I hold my hand there for a brief second, feeling my heart beat with his. Catching his sultry glare again, I nod my head,crawling up further onto the bed, tugging at his shirt for him to glide with me.He does with amazement in his eyes.

What is he thinking behind those gorgeous brown pools? Will it remind him of me and Kyle-God! I hope not, after all that we have just discussed. I want that stricken from his memeory as if it had never happened at all.I am confused, yet so sure of what I'm about to embark on.I make my own choices, my own destiny.

Embedded in complete eye contact,still, I disengage my hand from his warm embrace and pull it up to his shirt,beginning to unbutton it, meekly. I feel his heart racing beneath as I release each button.His breath rapidly heaving with every touch of my fingers.

Buttons undone, I lift up and push his shirt over his broad shoulders.What a tremendous sight! So lean, so sculpted.Dragging his shirt down his back, I lean into him and catch a quick wiff of his scent,planting tiny kisses across his chest,while letting his shed shirt fall to the floor. He is exposed,vulnerable, almost shy. I bask in his presence.

"Max" I breathlessly speak to him, reaching for his hand, placing it upon my blouse. He responds slowly and repeats the action on me.Gently grabbing my blouse at the hem, he easily lifts it up. Over my head it goes as I drag my arms out of it, he letting it fall to the floor also.Max scans over me in amazement for a lingering moment and then immeadiately reconnects with my eyes. Max Evans embarrassed?

"Liz, are you sure?" he asks, almost choking on his words."We don't have to, you know...... now..... I mean."

"Max. I wouldn't be here, in this room, alone with you, if it didn't feel right" I say with heart-felt meaning. "I make my own decisions,right? I persuaded YOU to sit beside me on the bed. I took YOUR shirt off first! You're not making me do anything that I don't want to do Max."

"I just don't want you to think that that was the only reason I brought you out here, to this place.Because, really it wasn't!"

"I believe you. It's Ok max".

I hush him again by returning my finger to his pouty lips. As I do, he kisses it so passionately. I drop it to his chest, where I fan out my hand across his stiff torso. He is so warm, it makes my heart melt just feeling him.His breathing is labored and heavy still. We share a slice in time of equal pleasure in each other's presence, I viewing him and he exploring me. We are pleased!

I shimmy a little further up the sleigh bed to rest on the heap of fluffy pillows so plentiful.Max, in turn,follows me ,sleek like a cat, easing into the pile also.

"I guess my dad's friend was a pillow freak" Max suggests,making a funny face,all contorted and crooked, punching his fist into the heap, trying to make small talk.

"I like a lot of pillows on a bed, They are very cozy and easy to cuddle with" I purr as I lay my arms above my head and wiggle shamelessly into the stack, sending Max a come-hither stare.He, taking note of my look, scratches his brow lightly and squeezes in next to my side.

"You know, you are just so irresistable right now, I can't not touch you" he pleads, raising his arm, hand outstretched to caress my skin.He strokes my stomach so tenderly I feel tiny sensations pulse through my flesh.He rapidly traces the outline of my bra-FLASH-to that fateful day the crashdown-Max tears open my alien uniform exposing my polka-dotted bra and gunshot wound of blood-"Liz, you have to look at me" he cries as he is scanning the bod.END FLASH!

"Liz. Did you see that?" he burst out as he jerked his hand away from me. "I not only saw it, I felt it, Max" I exclaimed. "We really do have a special connection, don't we?" he asks. "Most definitely!" I respond, staring ion those sienna eyes.

He again places his hand on my stomach, this time over the area where I was shot. He closes his eyes and leans back into the comfy pillows.-FLASH-I see max leaning over me, red faced and hands pressing at my waist. He looks spent, tired, just plain worn out. He drops his head near to my face and whispers"You're ok now Liz,please don't tell anyone".-END FLASH-

Max's eyes jolt open and meet mine.I felt what he felt for me, even though we had never spoke before that fateful day. Love from afar, from a stranger that I now feel like I've known for a lifetime.I"m in awe of what he did for me, to risk everything, was so declaring,yet so risky.

He quickly advances and grabs my face with both hands, placing his supple, hot lips upon mine. His fingers slide over my hair and down my cheek, lingering at my jaw as he pulls on my bottom lip.Seathing with a heavy breath, he falls back into the abundance of pillows.Smiling slightly he motions to me with a nod of his head.

"Wait here" he says as he bounds off the bed and trots over to the small stone fireplace in the corner of the room.His sweltering eyes are tantalizing as he glances my way, devouring me with his look.He turns abruptly and with a wave of his hand over the fireplace, lights it.Glancing back at me, he blows on his two fingers as if he had lit the fire them."Max. Max Evans" he jests as if he were James Bond.

I giggle, unable to control myself. How embarrassing was that, I think in private thought.

"I know you're not laughing at me , Liz Parker" he suggests with a little crooked grin of his own." May I continue?" he aks gracefully.

"Why, yes Mr. Evans" I declare chuckling again. I observe this vision before me as he returns to the bedside. The vibes I am receiving from him are primal,almost arousing to a point. His tossled hair, steamy eyes and wet lips, what a turn on! I am losing control and I like it!

Max stands beside the bed tall and lean. Hovering over the night stand, he notices a stack of old paper-back books. With another wave of his hand,they transform into five large candles with wicks glowing brightly. Looking back at me, he grins with a huge smile. Suddenly, he snaps his fingers and other books, across the room in various places,instantly turn into candles illuminating the scene. How romantic is that?

He snaps again and the ceiling light extinguishes itself. The yellow hue from the candle light dances all through the room. The only thing missing are the stars, yet they outside, not visible at this moment.This is a perfect setting for cementing! Oops, I didn't say that outloud did I??

"Liz. Is there something wrong?" Max gestures as he scratches his eyebrow, again scared he has made the wrong move, assumed to much.

"No, nothing. Nothing that I can say outloud" I expel in a humurous way.

"What are you thinking about in that gorgeous mind of yours?"

"Just about how tempting you are right now, in this most perfect atmosphere. What more could a girl ask for??"

"I'm not sure, seeing you have already flown through space and seen stars up close. How many girls can say that?" he laughs, staggering clumsily back to my side.

"What a goof!" I jest reaching out to shove him lightly.I make contact with skin.I can't release. His skin is so soft to the touch, like velvet. It sends goosebumps all ver my body.I observe his facial expressions to find that he is feeling the same way.

Voracious, honey brown eyes display it all. Come and get me! WIth that stuck in my mind, I lean over and cover his sleek chest with soft lingering kisses that whet his appetite. As I'm doing this, I squint in his direction to capture his craving spirit. I must be doing something right seeing that he is smiling and there seems to be a little more of him than there was before.Being the scientist that I am. I must explore the subject further and maybe let nature take it's course.

As if it were a natural thing to do, I navigate towards his jeans, pop the button open and slide the zipper down ever-so patiently over the bulge.Breathing a bit heavily and body stimulated, he continues to follow my every move with his curious eyes..Steadying myself, I tug at his tight jeans, removing them from his slim hips, inching them down a little at a time until they are history.

OMG! Max Evans wears boxers! And nice undies they are, black with little green alien heads on them. How ironic for a real alien to be advertising so freely.

"They were a gift, from an aunt, for Christmas.Had I known we would be here, at this moment in time, I couldv'e worn something more ...appropriate for the occasion. More like me" Max burst out as a reaction from the look on my face.

"Those are really cute. You don't have to appologize for them" I softly say depositing his jeans on the floor. He is adorable in that attire. An alien in alien shorts, Oh My!!

Now was Max's turn.Pulling my craving body down over him. he places warm, soft kissess along my shoulders , under my neck, fading down to my chest. Vividly aroused and slightly embarrsssed, Max continues to ravish me. Hands lingering behind my back, he desperately fiddles with my clasp until it pops open, falling, revealing my breasts to him.Tugging the straps down along my arms, Max naturally sneeks a peek and pulls me to him to continue covering my desireable body with warm kisses as my bra wilts from his fingers to the floor.

Savoring each touch of my skin, his luscious kisses are like the fire of the candles, heated and overpowering. I drift back slightly and sigh.Advancing further down, past my ancient wound, he places his hands atop the button on my jeans. He very agilely pops the first button out. I receive a concerned look.

"Are you sure, Liz?" he asks again,with a heavy breath. I nod, approving, as I feel his capable hands pop another button,moving on until all 5 buttons are undone. He sorta smirks as he attempts to wrangle off my jeans. I annoyed, catch a glimpse of him looking at my underwear, only to see that I had forgotten what I had chosen to wear earlier that morning after my shower. There in all my glory was Marvin, the martian peeking out.Max continued to pull down my jeans, while laughing, and the lay them down in the pile of worn clothes.

"OK, I'll give you that one! These also were a Christmas gift, from my best friend MARIA. She gave them to me last X-mas as gag gift. But they are really special to me, Max. They remind me of you. In a way, your my favorite martian, you know!" I say in an ecstatic tone. He just smiles lovingly at me with desire in those beautiful, brown orbs.

I rotate over his body, my arm brushing his tender skin and lay beside him as close as possible. As I settle in, he, in sync with me,rolls over and saturates his firm body on to mine.He supports himself on bended forearms,engulfing my senses. I am oblivious to his weight upon me.I am only consumed by the rythmic beat of his heart upon mine and his arousal that has peeked my interest.

He bravely bends his face to meet mine,reaches my forehead and plants kiss after kiss across it.Downward to my cheeks and eventually my wanting lips.I embrace him with outreached arms, wrapping them around his curvy neck, forcing him harder into me. I am losing myself in his long wet kisses. Does he have any idea what effect he is having on me. I am feeling things in places that I've never felt before.

I travel down his back and linger at his waistline. I bring our waists closer together, revealing what I crave from him. There is a tremendous amount of friction between us now. He teeters backand forth across my abdomen, grinding his erection into me, while kissing me oh so passionately.

As we pleasure each other. I slip my searching hands under his boxers, pushing them down a bit, caressing his backside. I squeeze his skin, not being able to control myself while he rubs into me. Trembling, my hands travel further to search between us and tug the rest of his boxers down, which seem to be caught on something. Still clinging to my lips, Max lift his body above mine, slightly exposing a protruding penis, which is what the boxers are caught on. I chuckle to myself. thinking that I've never seen him like this before, nor have I ever experienced this type of situation either.

This amusing moment causes Max to break loose of our lip-lock, take a quick glance down at himself, and help remove his clothing.Leaning to his side, he attempts to resolve the problem. I am observing the menu before me as he reveals himself wholely. Max Evans in the buff, in all his glory and some! How spectacular! I wonder what he is thinking at this very moment.

Max's POV:

OMG! I"ve totally exposed myself to Liz Parker. What is she thinking at this very minute? I see the sultry look in her big brown eyes. I feel intense heat coming form her small body. And what a body it is. Petite, with curves in all the right places. Long, beautiful brown hair that is so soft to touch. She has no idea what she does to me. Well ,maybe she does since I'm naked, lying next to her, unable to hide anything... literally!

She grasps my hand and places it upon her marvin undies.She nods her head in agreement for me to remove them while she watches.I use both hands, pulling inch by inch,at each side until they reach her hips.She effortlessly lifts herself so I can navigate the rest of the way down. We continue eye contact so as not to lose any of the obvious energy surging between us. I release the panties from her slender legs and put them in the pile forming beside the sleigh bed.

The large flame from the candles send an orange glow upon her skin. I can see every inch of her tempting, delicious body. I am so lucky to be here, now, with her in this most romantic way. To need her, feel her presence around my body. It's so natural, even spiritual.I am so in love with this beautiful girl, woman. I hope she knows how special she is to me. -END POV-

I lay here feeling like I'm in the best, most perfect place in the world. Sharing a memorable moment in time that I would never have thought would take place this soon. It just feels right and it feels good and I trust him completely.

"Liz. Um. Wait right here! Don't move an inch!" he tells me as he slumps over the side of the bed and grabs at his jeans in the clothes pile stacked on the floor.He fumbles through his pants, searching desperately in each pocket for his wallet, but no luck. Where could it be?He had it when he got to the cabin. He frantically starts tossing clothes into the air to locate it when he spots it on the floor at the bottom of the pile.Sighing in relief, he retieves it and returns to my side.

"What are you doing, Max" I ask in confusion.

He slowly opens the wallet and picks through the compartments revealing the contents.He projects the wallet at me and looks me square in the eye with the most serious look I've ever seen.

"Would you like to do the honors, Liz? he speaks, embarrassed, now looking half away.

"So, you do carry one with you! How long have you had this.. thing?" "Not to long.Look, the wrapper, it's not worn at all" "Thank you , you know, for respecting me, Max" I declare as I grab the condom and examine it.

"This is supposed to fit on that? " I exclaim, laughing, with a huge grin on my face.I've never even held one before, but I don't know about this Max!"

Max shoots me one of those looks, you know, like what-what are you imposing? amazing kind of looks.

"Most of these are one size fits all, Liz.They do stretch a little, I think-I've never actually used one before, but I've heard about their performances, in the boys locker room-you know the guys and all their guy talk"

I guess I've given him a reason to think he is larger than others though, it was not my intension. So I bite the side of my lip. look at him for approval and begin to cover him with it.To my surprise, and his, it was easier than it looked and kinda interesting.

"This thing kinda had a mind of it's own, doesn't it?" I ask as I pull it down near his skin. "Yeah, kinda' he smirks with a crooked grin on his face as he feels my fingers touch him in his most private area. I bet he only dreamed of this moment, not sure if it would ever happen.

I slowly recline and reposition myself next to him. I willingly give him a come-hither look for a second time and he responds eagerly. He again places himself upon me in a most gentle manner, only now our bodies are completely touching, skin to skin, generating a heatforce once again.

He cups my face in his strong hands and kisses me so sweetly. I moan from the pleasure of his burning lips on mine. I return the kiss, only I want more so I open my mouth and invite him in.He follows my lead.

My hands are rubbing and feeling his entire body. I notice every curve and muscle in his arms and back. He is so firm above me, aching to reach me.He rocks back and forth again across my pelvis causing me to feel wetness. Max has done this to me.Given himself to me, to pleasure me. I am breathing so heavily I can hardly think straight. This feels so good.

I can't help but think, what would my mother or Maria say about this-Not Now-I am loving every minute of this and glad I saved myself for this one true person who feels the exact same way about me.

We are mutually aroused, feeling each other so well that I turn Max over and perch myself on top of him.His eyes were closed, but now spring open to view me overlooking him.His hair is all messed up and he appears oh, so sexy! The low candle light gives his lips a cherry red effect and his eyes reflect the surging flames. He looks so good right now, I could eat him up!

Bending down to kiss his forehead ,I keep moving southbound. I reach his red lips, still hovering above his waist and feel the warmth of his swelled flesh beneath me. His eyes follow my hand down as I clench his flesh.Lightly caressing it, I tease him and watch him twinge with delight. This stimulation has caused beads of wetness to form. Spreading it abundantly causes Max to tremble and groan with each pass.

I am very moist also from all the kissing and touching.I rise above him and linger briefly. He enters easily and slowly as I ease down upon him. Collapsing into the mounds of pillows, he breathes heavily, with a sinful smile.Placing a hand on each hip of my now writhing body,he sorta helps me to pleasure him. I've never seen his face so alive and happy before.

I hear faint whispers of my name with each movement. I slowly move up and down on his shaft, very careful not to push too hard.. Being my first time. I'm not to sure what to expect, but the pleasure is fantastic! I feel this tingling, almost electric sensation course through my body. It's wonderful to explore this emotion with the one I love. To share such an experience at this level. I'm pretty sure he feels the same by the expression on his face.

"Max, I love you" I whisper to him feeling his fullness. "I love you, Liz" he proceeds, barely able to speak,eyes glaring at me.

Beads of perspiration have formed on his brow. His hands are sweaty too and are slipping from my sides. I slow down the motion and he jolts up, wrapping his arms around me and kissing me with generous, heated lips.

Gently pulling me to his side, he tries not to lose the connection, but in doing so, we separate bodies only for a brief moment.Glancing over my naked body, he smiles,pleased with the view before him.Now is his turn to guide himself into me. I Iay upon my back, stare into those soulful brown eyes and savor the moment of "cementing". He belongs here, with me,, like this, as one.

Max slinks up to reconnect with me and I feel his circumference fill me. As he does, I caress his strong, agile arms and pull him closer into me, never losing eye contact. There is a rythmic sensation generating between my legs as he thrusts in and out. Max feels this and rocks back and forth, groaning each time, reflecting a new kind of love for me.

I look up at Max and see a content expression upon his face.He closes his eyes briefly,whispers my name often and I love it. His pace is quickening, breathing more frantically now, as am I. I can't catch my breath. He is very filling ,hard and hot!

"Max " I scream. Max's eyes dart open and he stifles above me. "Liz. Are you OK? " he shouts concerned. "Don't stop, Max" I cry out to him. "OK" he chokes and begins to thrust again..Back and forth, faster and faster.

"Liz!" he shouts. "OMG! Liz!" "Max, this feels so good!" I tell him in slow deep breaths, panting. "Liz! he shouts again. "I can't... hold back any..... longer...You feel so good inside. I can't stop". "OMG.Max! I yell, rythmic sensations going wild, descending over my entire body. "Don't stop! Please Max! Don't stop!" "Liz!" "Max"! I shout as I feel him pulsating inside of me, filling me with his hot liquid. "Liz! OMG! Liz. I can't stop! he shrieks as he expels himself with in me, moaning and gasping.

We stare, overwhelmed by each other, at the same time that this incredible event is happening. We see quick flashes from all the times we kissed and connected. He hovers above me, a look of total astonishment on his face.

"Liz. I really do love you, so so much" he projects as he begins to smother me with tender soft kisses, hands everywhere, gasping for a breath. "I love you too" I whisper, looking astounded at him.

We hold each other tight for a long trembling moment. "Liz. Are you ok?" Max asks,concerned about our encounter.

Max-POV- I pull back a little to really see this person below me, who has given her most private self to me,only.I am having such tremendous new feelings about her and what she now means to me.This has changed everything.She was the girl I loved from afar and longed to be with. Now she is mine and never thought I could be this happy. We are "togther".

"Max? Are you ...OK?" I ask with a puzzled look upon my face."Where did you go just now"?

"This changes everything, Liz! I wanted this for so long, well not exactly this, but I wanted just to be with you, around you, and now it has finally happened. I'm just very happy and now that we have ..made love, I couldn't be happier,for both of us, I mean!"

"that's really sweet to say, Max.I feel the same way!"

"Are you sure you're OK, Liz?" he asks again with that concerned look upon his face,stroking my hair, searching my eyes.

"Sure.Why?"

"I've heard that sometimes the first time isn't always so great, for the girl, I mean,again, locker-room talk, you know!"

"I'm perfect,Max. I feel great and you did too! For not really knowing what to expect, I would admit that I was underestimating the whole experience. What about you, Max?" I ask bashfully, batting my eyes at him."You know, girls talk in their locker-rooms too and I've heard things about these situations. That guys don't really consider it their first time seeing that certain parts of their bodies seem to have minds of of their own, if you get my drift" , I say raising my eyebrows slightly.

His eyes widen immensely, thinking he can't believe Liz Parker just made an assuption about him,even though it's true!

"It's more meaningful with a partner, if you get my drift" he shoots back at me with a slight smile."Seriously,Liz, the touch of your skin on mine is mesmerizing,Your fragrant hair wisping across my face and shoulders is tantalizing. When I consume your inviting warm lips, I get shivers down my spine. You have generated feelings within me that I didn't know existed.And when I felt our bodies connect, I had to catch my breath, you were so hot and taut, I was afraid I might hurt you.And when you screamed my name, you scared me,Liz! I never want to cause you any harm.I love you so,so much,Liz" he cries hugging me tightly.

"That is so sweet,Max! So, are we OK, now, Max?" "We're better than OK! We're together and that's all that matters!"

Max leans eagerly down to my lips and presses into them. I support his entire body on mine and it is an awesome moment, knowing he is still inside me.We share an extended wet kiss that seems to last forever.With my hands on his shoulders, I trace his body, floating my hands, feeling every inch of his backside. We part lips and he gradually falls to my side,me turning with him so as not to lose the connection, collapsed and spent.

He relaxes with his eyes closed and a peaceful look upon his face. One hand remains across my belly, heat radiating from it. No worries. No where to be. I face this incredible person and am in awe of the sight. He steadily caresses my stomach with back of his hand swirling around, while we lay entangled,arms,legs,hands,etc. I softly run my hand across his face, tracing his cheeks,forehead and then sliding fingers through his thick dark hair.

"BEEP,BEEP,BEEP",his watch blares, coming from the floor. Max's eyes beam open and he looks at me, surprised.

"I lost all track of time up here" he says, leaning over on one elbow."This always happens when I bring my girlfriend up to a secluded cabin in the woods and make mad, passionate ,love to her. It's really dark and scary outside. Hold me liz!" he says playfully.

"I better call my mom and tell her I'll be over at Maria's and then call Maria and explain why I should be over there." she breathes to him, still sampling his soft skin.

"Wait" Max sounds off."Would you like to do the honors of discarding the evidence of our little tryst this evening?" "No! I'll leave that up to you, this time" she smirks. Max takes care of it and walks over to the doorway."I'll be right back"

With Max out of the room, I slide off the bed and grab the comforter, wrapping it around me. I stroll into the living room where my purse is and locate my phone. Dialing Maria's number, Iwait til she answers.

"Maria, don't say anything, just listen!"

"OK,girlfriend, but you might interested to know that your parents are looking for you. I tries to cover for you, but it was kinda a lame story. What is up with you, Liz?"

"Maria, please, just let me tell my parents I'll be at your house tonight and I'll explain everything at school tomorrow, OK?"

"One thing.Are you with Max, because he seems to be MIA too!. Isabel's been asking about him since he left school, because he was sick or something. Are you two like, together? Wait, don't answer that" She quips.

"Yes, I'm with Max. Tell Isabel he's OK-better than ever actually!.I'll talk to you tomorrow, Maria"-HANG UP-

"Mom, I'm Ok.I"M feeling better now.I went to the library to do some studying. I needed some fresh air, so I went for a walk and ended up at Maria's. I'll be staying here tonight so don't worry about me, mom,bye"-HANG UP-

I drop the phone back into my purse and turn around to hear water running in the bathroom. I follow the sound and enter. The room is empty. I make my way back to the bedroom and it too is empty.

I wander to the kitchen and see Max, naked at the refrigerator, grabbing soda cans and ice.I sneak up behind him and wrap the comforter around us both.Startled, he drops the cans and ice, granbs my hands and squeezes them.

"You scared the crap out of me! I just thought you might be thirsty, cause I sure am! he explains as he turns arounds and hugs me tightly.His embrace is so soothing.He lets go briefly, bending down to pick up the soda's and ice,throws the ice in the sink and re-wraps the comforter around us, as we clumsily shuffle into the living room.

"Let's leave this here " he says placing one soda on the coffee table before the couch. He offers a sip to me,which I take, then give the rest to him, which he chuggs down instantly-how do guys do that!!

Seizing my hand, he leads me to the bathroom, where steam is rising over the shower door. It's sticky, so we unravel the comforter and throw it outside the door, relishing the view of each other.Max motions for me to enter the shower and then relays"Hang on.I'll be right back." as he bolts out of the bathroom.

I stand alone letting the hot water flow over me. This has been an incredible, unexpected evening, I think to myself, getting lost in my thoughts.Me,Liz Parker, making love with Max Evans. This would definitely be the most exciting thing I could ever write about in my journal.

Startled, I break my lustful thoughts and hear max enter the room. It's hard to see him through the steam. Then he appears through the fog, placing something on the counter beside the shower.He stares at me, completely undistracted,closes the glass door behind him and walks steadily over towards me.

He Crawls up behind me, caressing my back with his fingertips, planting soft, wet kisses on my shoulders. I get tingles down my spine. I turn around in slow motion. He pulls me closer towards him into the stream of water, so we are getting soaked. Reaching past me, he presses his chest into mine and grabs a small bottle of shampoo, spilling a few drops into the palm of his hand, then replaces it.

Adoringly, he rubs the shampoo over my head and begins to wash my hair.He makes sure every strand is pulled up and included. Softly his hands caress my scalp, sending goosebumps over my entire body.I turn leaning into him, my back against his chest.My hands attach to his waist and slowly fall to his hips.This is incredible! He walks me forward just a bit and the water cascades over us like a waterfall, trickling suds everywhere.

We are both slippery now.He rubs his hands over my entire body sending shock waves across it.I slowly turn around again to face him. Our eyes meet,soul to soul. He brushes his hands down my shoulders,across my backside then lingers his strong arms at my buttocks. With sturdy arms, he hoists me up and holds me around his thin waist.

I forcefully throw my arms around his neck to steady myself and lock my legs behind him. I devour him. Those luscious lips are irresistible! He returns the feeling by kissing my neck and eventually my breasts.OMG-he has the power of touch! Hi sbody illuminates a heated passion that sends chills through both of us.

He gazes down at me with those honey-brown eyes that beg for attetion.

With me attached at his waist, he walks over to the shower door, opens it and grabs something off the counter. I don't even lose my balance as he leans over, retieves it and closes the door. We(he)walks back into the middle of the flowing stream,wrapping his lips over mine, returning us to the ecstasy we were experiencing.With each kiss, I feel his fiery touch burning inside.

With one hand breaking free for a quick second, he sets something in my palm.I glance over to see another condom. Boy, was Max being ever so confident in his quest here. I guess he was more prepared than he led on. I rip open the package, relishing the fact that I get the pleasure of placing it on him once again.

"Max" I whisper into his ear. "Yes" he answers gasping, comingup for air. "You'll have to lower me down for a minute so i can..." "Sure, Ok" still breathless he begins to pull me away from his body and use his strong arms to place me down carefully. In doing so, I graze past his erection, feeling it's heat radiating towards me. I see Max's eyes glance at himself and then quickly look at me in embarrassment.

I am in awe of this beautiful boy, man before me. He's giving me himself completely and openly without a doubt in his mind as I am of him. I place the comndom on him.Without missing a beat, he wisks me up into his arms and I clasp my legs around his waist once again.

Engulfing him in passionate kisses, he throws his head back and sighs.

"Oh, Liz, I really do love you. Do you know what you do to me? How you make me feel? I can't imagine not being with you, ever!"

"I love you too, Max! I breath to him in a quiet, sultry voice."Now, Max!" I tell him, squeezing him into me.

He lowers my body down on to his waiting erection and it's amzing how well we fit together. A perfect match.He feels so good inside me, like it's where he belongs. We begin to rock back and forth causing him to fall back against the shower wall. He slams into it, but doesn't even notice.He is occupied in his thoughts of me, this feeling we share together when we make love.

I sigh and call out his name with every breath I take as he pleasures me, him panting and moaning also.I love him so much, to see the emotion in him coming out. Ones he usually hides from everyone, afaid that they will see the real Max Evans I now know.

We have a rhythm going now that is so hot and heavy. I scream his name out as before,only now he just keeps up the pace.He pops his eyes open to witness the appearance of the way he is making me feel. His eyes say everything.He is confident of himself and happy to please me.

"Max" I holler again. "Yes,Liz,Yes! he cries.

I shudder above him as he holds my small frame in his capable hands.I lean into his chest and feel the spasms below of his erection carrying on.

"Liz.OMG,Liz" he moans "Yes, Max,Yes" I squeal with delight. "Liz, Liz" he keeps shouting until I hush him with my eager lips. I can't stop kissing him, he tastes too good.

Max drops his head to my neck and starts to suck on my skin. God, that feels so good too! It send an intense feeling over my body and into his.I will surely have a hickey from this encounter, but I think it will be well worth it.

Max's breathing slows down and he peers up at my eyes, with a look of lust. "I couldn't stop myself Liz! I wanted to taste you and your cute little neck was there and I'll probably be sorry later when I see it, but...I ..just" he stammers looking guilty.

"It felt good to me to Max.Don't keep appologizing for something we both wanted.I can't keep my hands off of you either" I say still clinging to his waist.

Max lowers my feet down to the shower floor where I try to get my balance, but my legs are shaking and I am weak, so I stumble as Max grabs me.

"Liz. What's wrong? he ask startled

"I'm just a little light-headed, all the steam and hot water and YOU!" I say as I touch his cheek

"You probably need to eat something" he tells me in a caring,concerned voice.

Max turns the showers off, opens the door and grabs two towels. He lovingly takes mine and pats me dry, then encloses me in it.Wrapping his arms around me he helps me out of the shower stall and places me on the toilet seat to rest. I watch as he dries himself off, the perfect, lean body that is his.Swiftly he runs the towel through his hair and then snaps it off and wraps it around his waist. He's even cuter than before, hair all spiked up and sticking out everywhere!. Natural beauty!

With great pride, he walks towards me and helps me up to stand, guides me towards the bedroom and settles me on the edge of the comfy bed. Unwrapping me, he dries my hair, ever so lightly, removes the towel and stares at me.

"What is it?" I inquire.

"You are so beautiful, Liz! I"m so glad we decided to talk everything through" he reveals,basking in my light, knowing he has truely been blessed.

Max gathers all of the clothes from the floor and places the heap on the bed next to me.Separating mine form his, he locates my bra and panties and begins to dress me himself.

"You don't have to do this Max."

"I want to, Dressing you is almost as much fun as undressing you" he smirks. "I just hope I get through it without any distractions". He places my blouse over my head and pulls it down."Now the hard part" he jokes as he guides my feet through the legs of my jeans.

"Stand up and hold onto my shoulders". "OK". "Now, let me see if I can button these as well as I unbuttoned them". "OK". "Mission accomplished" he says , clapping his hands together in victory. "Now, let's find you something to eat". "What about your clothes?" I ask. "They can wait.Come with me" he boasts as he grasps my hand, leading us out into the living room,plopping me down onto the comfy sofa."Stay here" he commands, like I'm his dog(Yeah, right!) "Yes, master" I say sarcastically and off goes the love of my life,half naked, hehe!

Part 2 | Index | Part 4
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.