FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"There's always room for Jell-O "
Part 1
by Jennifer007
Disclaimer: I don't own the WB or any of the shows on it. I just dream about the Roswell guys on occasion.
Summary: Spoilers: None that I know of, this story takes place in between the UFO Convention, and after Blind Date this would be an episode before Independence Day which airs on the 16th.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: To my roommates for giving me the memories of our clubbing experiences to write this story, and for all our wardrobes put together to make the outfits, (I'm describing the outfits so you get more of a sense that it's real). To the Beehive in San Jose, El Rancho in Concord, and Sonoma Joes & 7th Note in San Fran. To the music makers that I use in this story. And to my sister for your Jell-O recipe!!
The bell has rung for class to get out. It's a Friday and school is over. Maria and Liz are walking together by the eraser room. Both of them look at it and sigh. Then Maria grabs Liz's arm.

"No what are we doing? Why are we both moping around about the Czechoslovakians?"

Liz looks at her "What are you talking about Maria? I'm like so over Max, it's not even funny."

Maria starts cracking up. "Yeah babe, that's why you stare at him whenever you see him, and him well Max acts like if he looks at you or touches you he's going to get in trouble."

Liz shakes her head. "I know he does, but Max has made it clear that he doesn't want to be with me."

"Well Michael is the same way, but do you see me moping about it? No I'm still living, and having fun, and hey if he doesn't want to be part of my life then at least he sees that I won't let him get me down, but you Liz, your wearing your heart on your sleeve." Liz sighs "I know, but what can I do about it?"

Maria grabs her arm and starts pulling her out to the parking lot. "I'll tell you what were going to do."

*************************

That evening Liz and Maria are upstairs in Liz's room. (Maria is wearing a pair of pink and purple tie dyed DKNY jeans with a XOXO pink glitter tube top and pink open toed platforms. Liz is wearing a pair of white guess jeans with a black leather tube top from Wilsons and black open toed platforms.) They have their hair and make-up all done, and Maria has Street Wear glitter all over herself.

Just then Liz's Mom knocks on the door and peeps her head in. "Girls, Alex is downstairs waiting."

"Oh thanks Mom well be right down." They gather their purses and head downstairs. They go through the door leading out to the restaurant, and they see Alex (he's wearing his usual outfit of baggy jeans, and a Kenneth Cole shirt.)

He gets up from where he is sitting at the counter. And the walk to the door, and stop. Max, Michael, and Isabel, are sitting at a booth. Max is looking Liz in the eyes, and Michael is looking Maria up and down.

"More hot dates with college guys Maria?" Michael says while smirking.

"No actually were going to that new club over on the other side of town, "Saucers." She says.

"Isabel looks at them "Don't you have to be 21 to get in? Last time I checked, we were all under age."

Liz and Max are still looking at each other, then she blinks and looks at Isabel, "Umm Maria's cousin Jonathan runs the club so he's letting us in." Isabel nods her head.

Maria looks at all of them and gets an idea, "Well we didn't know if you had plans are not, but if you want to come Jonathan would be cool with it."

Isabel perks up, then tries to look nonchalant, "Well I was going to go out with Mark tonight, but I can go out with him anytime." She looks at Alex who's winced as she said this.

Max looks at Liz and then Maria, "Well if Isabel wants to go I guess we could, what about you Michael?" Michael looks at Maria and shakes his head, "I don't dance."

Maria snorts "So."

Michael looks at her, "Fine as long as we have that clear."

Isabel and Max decide to go home and change, and Michael goes with them. They decide to meet up at the club. And Maria says she'll save Max a space.

**************************

Maria pulls up to the club and parks, she tells Liz to get out and save the spot next to them for Max. She turns the car off, and turns the radio up loud. A good club song by R-Kelly is playing called Home Alone. She gets out of the car and goes to the trunk, she comes back with a bag and puts it in the front seat.

"Come on you Alex get out of the car, we can chill out here." Maria says.

Alex gets out of the car and goes to where Maria and Liz stand. Then Maria looks at them, "You know this is a night to just let go of all our problems, just have fun and be teenagers."

Liz looks at Maria, "Yeah, and you know not that I'm complaining, but why did you invite the others?"

Maria smiles, "Because, maybe a little bit of jealousy would do them some good."

Liz looks at her like she's crazy.

"Liz if they see us dancing with other people it's going to drive them crazy." She then reaches into the car and pulls out a Tupperware container with Jell-O squares in it. She eats one and nudges Liz with it. "Here want some?"

Liz takes one and eats it then gets a look on her face, "What kind of Jell-O is this?"

Maria laughs, "Pineapple Coconut, and a secret ingredient."

Liz looks at her, "The secret ingredient wouldn't be liquor would it?"

"Yup, pineapple Jell-O mixed with that bacardi brezzers pina colada stuff, and then rum added. Now you said that you were going to live it up, so will you just eat and let loose."

"But what about getting home? We can't drive drunk."

"Look, if we have to well take a cab, now are you going to or not?"

Alex has been staring between Liz and Maria, he then grabs the container and takes a couple squares from it. He blinks his eyes and then smiles, "Well I'm not going to say no, there's always room for Jell-O." He hands it to Liz.

She looks at it and thinks *Who says I shouldn't I mean Max drank and everything was fine* then she thinks of his kiss, *okay it was more them fine Liz, but he said he was sorry, and your not, so why not* She takes a square and eats it then when Maria is reaching for it she takes another mouthful.

They continue this way for a little while, all of them sharing the container. Alex points out that the container is almost empty. And Maria reaches into the bag and pulls out another.

*********************************

Max, Isabel, and Michael pull up to the club, they see that Maria and Liz are dancing in the space they saved.

Isabel laughs, "I guess they couldn't wait to get into the club."

Once they've pulled in and Max has turned off the jeep they get out and go to where the others stand. Michael (wearing a pair of black jeans and a yellow DKNY Active top that he borrowed from Max) is staring at Maria who is dancing to LFO's Summer Girls. He shakes his head.

Liz looks at Max (wearing a pair of black Calvin Klein jeans, a black muscle shirt and black steel toed boots) and smiles, and Maria catches it she looks at Max. "Hey Max want some Jell-O?" Maria and Liz look at each other and dissolve into giggles.

Max looks at them, "No thanks Maria, I just had some."

Maria nods her head seriously, "Okay, well you just let me know if you change your mind, I'm sure Liz would hook you up, well with some Jell-O that is."

Liz laughs again. Alex is standing there looking at Isabel, (she's wearing red/silver XOXO pants and a matching tank top, with high heeled red sandals.) "You look nice Isabel." Isabel blinks, ever since she was so mean to him, she didn't think he liked her anymore. "Oh thanks Al.." Alex cuts her off "So are we all ready to go in?"

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Part 2
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.