FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"There's always room for Jell-O "
Part 2
by Jennifer007
Disclaimer: Roswell, the characters, and situations are owned by the WB. No infringement intended.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
They have no problem getting in the club Maria's cousin hooks them up. The music is booming, Jordan Knights Give It To You is playing.

Maria is moving to the music. They find a table and put their stuff down. The waitress comes over and asks if they want anything, Max, Isabel, and Michael all order cokes.

"I'll have a pina colada." Maria says.

"Ooh me to." Liz says while laughing.

The waitress looks at Alex, "Umm I'll have a martini, shaken not stirred." He laughs.

She writes it down and walks off. Max, Michael, and Isabel are staring at the others like they suddenly grew another head.

"What..What..What?, Can't we have a drink?" Maria asks.

Michael just shakes his head.

The waitress brings the drinks and Maria pays for all of them, and then tips the waitress $10.00 "Thanks, and could you keep the drinks coming?"

The waitress smiles, "Yeah no prob." And walks off.

The trio watches as Liz and Maria slurp their drinks up like their dying of thirst. Alex tosses his drink back and gasps. "Whoo, umm it's smooth." Maria and Liz find this hysterical.

Their sitting there talking and Monifah's Touch It comes on. Maria pushes her chair back, "Come on Liz I love this song lets go dance."

Liz pushes her chair back to and follows Maria on the dance floor. Once out there the two of them start moving to the music. Max and Michael are watching, not quite believing the change in the girls. All of a sudden Michael's eyes almost fall out of his head. Maria and Liz are on the dance floor giving each other props.

Liz is standing there moving to the music, with her arms in the air snapping her fingers, and Maria is facing away from Liz, kind of grinding her ass on Liz.

The guys in the club are watching Liz and Maria with interest. Then a cute Latino guy with green eyes, and dark hair comes up and matches Liz's moves step for step. He's got his hands on her hips and is moving her.

Michael looks at Max who has his jaw clenched. "Hmm...upset Maxwell?" Max looks at Michael, "Look Liz can dance with whoever she wants." He looks at the dance floor again. Michael follows his gaze, then looks back at Max.

"Look the problem with you Max is you can't admit that it bothers you." Max looks at him, "Oh and if Maria was dancing with some guy you wouldn't care?"

"Nope not in the least."

"Well then, it's good to know that you don't care that there's a guy with his hand on her ass right now."

Michael's head whips around at what Max said. Sure enough there's a blond guy with one arm around Maria's back and the other resting just near her right cheek. Max looks at Michael and wants to laugh, he can practically see the smoke pouring out of Michael's ears.

While this has been happening, Alex has been sipping his latest drink. Isabel sits there and stares at him thinking *God is he ever going to ask me to dance?* Just then Alex puts the rest of his drink down and gets up looks at Isabel, and walks over to a table near them, he whispers something to a girl who giggles and stands up. She grabs his hand and pulls him on the dance floor.

Max and Michael have seen this play out and look at Isabel. She looks back at them, "What? I don't care if he asks someone to dance, I didn't come here to dance with him anyway."

Max just nods and looks away. Isabel looks at Alex's drink, *Max drank and nothing happened to him right?* She then picks up his drink and tosses the rest of it back. Almost immediately she feels the effects, her head feels light, like it's floating away from her body. She laughs at this. Max and Michael look at her, "What's so funny?" Max asks.

Isabel not wanting to tell him just lies, "That guy over there can't dance to save his life." She points. Max and Michael look where she's pointing and just nod.

Max and Michael have discussed that when everyone wants to leave the'll each drive a car back to town. Michael nods his head in agreement. "What if they get plastered though? Their going to get in big trouble from their parents."

Max looks uncomfortable, "Well our Mom and Dad are out of town for the weekend, so if they get to drunk then I guess they can stay at our house."

Isabel stands up and excuses herself. Just then Maria and Liz come back, and sit down.

"So having a good time?" Michael asks Maria.

"Oh yeah, there's lots of guys to choose from." Maria answers. Michael just glares and then looks away. Maria smiles from behind her drink, which she is drinking rapidly.

Max looks at Liz who is just finishing up the last of her Pina Colada, she meets his eyes and then looks away. The waitress walks up and Liz with everything that has happened lately feels bold all of a sudden.

"Umm could I get a lineup of tequila for my friend and I here?" Liz says.

"Sure, do you want just one line or a line up for each of you?"

Liz and Maria look at each other and then simultaneously say, "A line up for each of us." The waitress nods writes it down and walks away.

Michael looks at Maria, "Are you crazy? That stuff is supposed to be strong."

Maria just shrugs. "Yeah well I want it."

The waitress returns and lines up 10 shot glasses, she hands them a salt shaker and a bowl with cut limes in it. She takes the bottle of tequila and pours it in the glasses down the line. Liz goes to reach for her wallet and Max stops her, he gives the waitress the money and a $5.00 tip.

Liz looks at Maria "How do we do this?"

Maria laughs, "Well usually you lick your hand then put salt on it drink the shot and suck the lime so it's lick, lick, drink, suck. But I saw a movie where they did shots, and the girl and guy were licking the salt off each other drinking the shot and then they kissed with a lime in one of their mouths" she looks at Michael, "But I don't suppose anyone here is willing to do that!"

Michael glares at her looks at Max, looks back at Maria who is looking at him sensually. He growls then he pulls Maria's chair closer, he puts a lime in her mouth, licks her neck and puts salt on it and then licks it again, he takes a shot glass and downs it, then he kisses Maria slowly taking the lime from her mouth.

After he sucks on the lime he takes it from his mouth and puts it on the table, and says slurringly, "I saw that movie to, but it's better in real life." Maria giggles.

Liz and Max have watched this exchange in complete surprisement. They watch as Maria does almost the same back to him, except she's unbuttoned his first two buttons of his shirt, she licks his chest, and the puts salt on it, the she licks it off slowly, she then drinks the shot and kisses Michael who doesn't have a lime in his mouth.

Liz stares at Maria and Michael and feels Max looking at her. He looks at the tequila and back up at her. Liz feels heat spread from her head down to her toes and finally settle in her belly and lower. Max gets up "I have to go to the bathroom." He walks off.

Liz watches him as he leaves. She then licks her hand, puts salt on it, licks it and drinks two of the shots and then sucks on a lime practically stripping it of all the pulp.

Meanwhile in the bathroom Max is putting a wet cold towel on the back of his neck and then on his face. A guy walks in and laughs, "Oh I know that feeling, girl got you hot huh?"

Max looks at the guy, "That obvious?" The man relieves himself. Then goes to wash his hands, "Oh yeah, these girls dress up, smelling all good grind up against us while dancing, and they know what it does to us." He dries his hands and looks at Max, "My advice is to just go with it, whatever happens happens, the'll let you know how far they want to go with it. He walks out and Max watches him.

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Part 3
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.