FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Stronger Than Mine"
Part 2
by Ashleigh Lou
Disclaimer: Me no own smut characters.
Summary: Rath, Maria and Michael get it on.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: Thanks to all the wonderful folks that gave me fic feedback. This is in response to Carol's previously mentioned challenge.
Maria had never felt so good and so worn out in her life. True, she had had the best sex ever. True, she felt more fulfilled than she thought possible. True, she had been pulled and stretched every way possible. True, every sexual aid --and some not so sexual-- had been used this weekend. Vibrators, spreader bars, gags, blindfolds, ice cubes, bottles of Tabasco...

Maria leaned back and relaxed as the jacuzzi water swirled over her. She was nearly asleep when she felt a pair of hands on her shoulders.

"Shhh..." Michael uttered. "Just relax." Maria took his word for it and became limp in his hands, all her muscles relaxing.

Suddenly Michael's hands left her, and a new pair of hands were on her shoulders. Maria felt a tugging at her feet, and next thing she knew, she was on her knees in the jacuzzi, Michael kneeling behind her. Rath was sitting on the edge of the large tub, completely naked. "Ready for more action, darlin'?" he said as she felt Michael slip into her from behind.

Moaning loudly as Michael grabbed her hips and began thrusting his dick in and out of her, Maria put her hands on Rath's legs and tried not to fall apart.

"While you're at it, blondie..." Rath hinted, and brought Maria's head towards his erection. She gladly slipped it into her mouth and began licking wildly.

Rath let out a low growl and tugged at her hair. Maria slipped his cock further down her throat, past her reflex, and began sucking, harder than ever.

"No, no no no, good human but wrong human," he muttered as he came close to orgasm. "Watch."

Rath took his own cock into his hand and began to jack off, right in front of Maria's stunned eyes. Moving faster and faster up and down, he began to mutter to himself, "Yeah baby, so good, Rath is soooooo fuckin' good!" Maria choked a laugh.

Michael was watching as Rath came in his own hand, and Maria cleaned it up for him. He closed his eyes, and grabbed Maria one last time, burying himself fully and completely into her. It was one of the best orgasms of his life. Seeing his girl and his dupe together like that often caused his mind-shattering explosions.

* * * * *

"I'm pregnant," Maria told the two of them, a month or so later.

"Are ya sure? A lot of girls say that, ya know, to try to keep a man," Rath said, a nervous look on his face. It was the first time Maria had ever seen him less-than-collected.

"No, I'm not. I'm sitting on an egg and hoping it's a human baby that hatches. OF COURSE I'm sure! Three different pregnancy tests can't be wrong," Maria snapped at him.

"Well, ya know, what are we supposed to do?"

"I can't go to the doctor, can I?" Maria wondered.

"Well, we can try," Michael told her. "If Isabel and Max go with you, then if something goes wrong, they can... well, they can use their powers. Mind warp. Molecular stuff."

Maria sat down on the couch, beginning to cry. "What am I going to do? I'm giving birth to a-- to a half breed! And I don't even know who the father is!" she yelled at the two of them.

Michael sat down next to her and held her close. "Everything will be all right," he told her as Rath looked on. "We'll figure this out."

"I'm gonna be a daddy," Rath mumbled, looking stunned. "I knocked a bitch up!"

"YOU did?" Michael yelled, standing up. "HELL NO! I am the father of this baby!"

"You're such a human pansy you're probably shootin' blanks!" Rath retorted. "Wait and see --- it's MY kid!"

"Like hell it is, punk!"

"Wanna bet, dipshit?"

"Oh, brother," Maria growled, and leaned back further into the couch.

* * * * *

Maria wandered into Michael's apartment. She had heard the baby's heartbeat, and it had sounded normal, just fine. It looked, for all appearances, that this would be a human baby.

Rath was sitting on the counter, eating Frosted Mini-Wheats with Tabasco, and Michael was painting by the window. He jumped up as soon as she came through the door. "Well, how did it go?" he questioned her.

"Just fine," she told him. "And, I know which of you is the father of this baby."

Part 1 | Index | Part 3
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.