FanFic - After Hours
"Slumber Party "
Part 11
by Linda
Disclaimer: Roswell, the characters, and situations are owned by the WB. No infringement intended.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
The feelings building up again drove them both wild, and when Liz finally dug her nails into Max's back, and bit his shoulder, Max growled, knew what she needed, what they both needed, and pulled almost all the way out, then plunged in again in one smooth movement. Then Max started a faster rhythm inside her, trying to ease the need for both of them.

"Max oh Max!" Liz sobbed and clung to him, feeling herself starting to fall again.

"Yes, Liz! I'm here baby. Come with me Liz!" he cried, and when he felt Liz go over the edge, and start to cry out, he covered her mouth with his, and then he let himself go and filled her with his love.

Max threw the blanket over their sweaty bodies as he felt Liz start to shiver with the chill from her wet skin. He wrapped her in his warm arms, and then slid a hand between her legs. Liz sucked in and lifted a leg in pleasure and readiness, but then realized from the look in Max's eyes, that he was taking away the soreness and stinging that she only slightly felt. But any pain of hers was too much for him, she knew. Just as any pain of his was too much for her.

Liz snuggled her head into his neck, and just breathed in the scent of Max. She was still amazed, and so comfortable sleepy. Wrapped in Max's big warm arms, breathing his scent, and listening to his heart beat under her ear, put her to sleep with a sigh.

Max held her through the night. His emotions so overwhelming that he couldn't sleep. He didn't want to sleep. He just wanted to savor Liz, naked in his arms and in his bed for as long as he could.

*************************

Liz stretched without opening her eyes, and smiled when she slid against the big warm hard body that had surrounded her and protected her all night.

"Good morning." She heard Max whisper, and then he covered her mouth with soft, sweet kisses.

Liz opened her mouth and savored the taste of Max again, and sighed. What a way to wake up! Her eyes opened to meet his soft, loving ones.

She reached a hand up to push the hair out of his beautiful eyes and then when Max lifted up to look at her, she traced his moist, sexy lips with her finger.

"A very good morning." Liz beamed at him, her eyes glowing with warmth and love.

"How are you feeling? You okay?" Max asked with slight worry in his eyes.

Liz smiled and caressed his face lovingly. "I'm feeling great. I'm so happy Max." she admitted.

Max smiled with relief, and then grinned as an idea came to him. He sat up, threw back their covers, and got out of bed. His eyes flashed with intense passion, as he looked down at Liz naked and curled up in his bed.

Liz blushed at Max's intense look, and then she did some looking herself. There Max was Standing in front of her in all his splendid glory, so tall, and muscular. His broad bare shoulders, strong neck, and wide, muscular chest tapered down to a lean waist, then down further to where her eyes were drawn. She still couldn't believe that they had fit. He was so big and hard and amazingly sexy. Liz swallowed and wanted to touch him again. She sat up and scooted closer to him, but then Max held out his hand.

Liz looked up from her exploration, met his amused but passionate look and took his hand.

Max led Liz into the bathroom holding her hand, and didn't let it go or look away from her eyes, as he leaned over and turned on his shower.

Liz's eyes widened as she realized his intent. She caught them in the mirror and thought they looked so natural standing naked together in the bathroom.

Liz couldn't ignore all that beautifully exposed skin of Max's any longer, and she started to caress his chest and trim stomach.

Max laughed and swallowed; at this rate they would not make the shower. But he understood her need to touch him, for his was just as strong.

Max checked that the water was the perfect temperature, then stepped into the shower, and helped Liz in as well.

When they were standing face to face, with the shower streaming down Liz's back, they smiled at each other. Experiencing new things with one another was one thing neither would ever get tired of.

Max captured Liz's mouth in a deep kiss, and then trailed kisses down her neck and to her chest. He stopped just short of her waiting nipples, and she moaned.

Max grinned and reached for his shampoo. He soaped up his hands, and motioned to Liz.

"Turn around, Liz. I want to wash your beautiful hair. Another fantasy of mine." He told her huskily.

Liz stood with her back against Max's front, and angled her head back as his sexy fingers massaged the shampoo through her hair gently. She smelled Max's shampoo and was intoxicated. And she would smell like him all day! What a reminder!

Liz enjoyed the scalp massage, but couldn't wait for her turn. She felt his hard pulsing flesh against her back, and leaned into it more. Then she reached behind her and slid a hand up his hard flesh with a sigh.

Max turned her around quickly, with another grin. And Liz pouted. He was teasing her.

"Let me finish your hair, love." He explained in a low voice, so not to make too much noise with the others not far away.

He arched her over his arm as he leaned her hair back into the stream of water. His eyes burned the picture of her into his heart. Liz, naked and arched back over his arm, her soft, silky hair flowing behind her, and her sexy body, against his.

When her hair was washed, Max covered her mouth in another kiss, and then handed Liz the shampoo to return the favor.

Liz smiled and let him squirt the shampoo into her hands. Then he tilted his head down so she could run her hands through it to wash it.

Liz sighed at the feel of Max's own soft silky hair. She was feeling soo many different emotions, but most of all love. Liz massaged Max's scalp and he groaned in pleasure. Anywhere Liz's hands touched him he felt pleasure.

Then it was Liz's turn to face his back to the water, and he let his head fall back to rinse off the shampoo.

Before Max could move, Liz had the soap in her hands, and had built up a lather.

As Max brought his head back level and met her eyes, Liz smiled and ran her hands up his chest with her soapy ones.

Max sucked in but then sighed in enjoyment.

Liz massaged her hands over his chest, and then played with his own hard nipples the way he had with hers. She was fascinated that he too like that. Then Liz reached up to his neck, and along his wide shoulders, and down sleek, muscular arms that held her and protected her so well.

"Lift up." Liz said softly, her own voice husky with emotion, and Max obeyed by lifting his arms over his head.

Liz groaned and ran her hands lovingly up the inside of his arms, stopped to caress his arm pits, and was greeted by a surprised and then pleased look from Max. Liz loved the freedom she had to roam Max's body. It was hard and sleek and wet and soapy under her hands, and she loved all the textures of him.

Then she continued down his body, taking her time with his washboard stomach that so fascinated her, then on to his hips, and finally she met the tip of him as it jutted straight up against his lower stomach. They both groaned and then Liz closed her soapy hands around him and caressed him to the rhythm he had shown her he liked last night.

Max met Liz's eyes hotly, burning into her soul, as she met his look and continued to pleasure them both with her touch.

"I love touching you." She admitted and kissed his chest and then his neck. Max captured her lips again while her hands continued their caressing of his hard pulsing flesh. His own hands had now started wandering up over her shoulder blades, and then to the front of her where her two round breasts were waiting for his touch. He rolled both his hands around her nipples and she bit her lip to hold back a groan of pleasure.

Her grip on his soapy hard flesh tightened a little more, and Max too groaned low in his throat.

Then Liz released him with a wicked grin, and continued on down his legs and to his feet, and then back up again to his awaiting pulsing flesh, standing proud before her eyes.

Liz got down on her knees and then closed her mouth over him completely. She had wanted to do that last night, but Max hadn't given her time.

Max threw his head back and swore at the incredible feelings washing over him. He knew he would explode any minute, and tried to lift Liz away from him. But Liz shook her head, and continued, her eyes looking up at him, pleading to let her stay where she was.

Max was again shocked, and then he had no control left. He groaned, threw his head back, and let himself go once again in the arms of this beautiful girl he loved.

Liz continued to caress Max until he was softer, and she was just fascinated at the changes in her hands. It was amazing to her.

"You look like you're about to take notes." Max laughed at her look, and then lifted her up and against him.

Liz blushed at being caught in her fascination of his body, but then smiled at him. "I love you so much Max," she whispered in a passion filled voice.

Max groaned and took her mouth again. Dipping his tongue into the deepest recesses of her mouth, and savored her tastes, her essence.

Then it was Max's turn. He placed her back under the shower, and watched her with a blazing intensity as he soaped up his own hands.

Liz swallowed hoping she wouldn't fall when Max returned the pleasure to her. Just his look made her knees weak.

Max grinned knowingly. "Hold on to me, Liz." He said in a low voice and then his hands gently glided over her arms, shoulders, and down her chest, rotating his palms around her perky breasts, and loving the feel of her pebble hard nipples against them.

Liz hung on to his waist, but as Max knelt in front of her, she switched to his wet slick muscular shoulders.

Max continued to caress her washing her flat stomach and then glided down. He touched her lightly between her legs, felt her tremble, then he continued on down her legs and feet.

Liz knew he loved teasing her as much as she loved teasing him. But then his hands slid up her legs again, and she felt his strong, gentle fingers glide up between her legs, to her soft, wet heat. He parted the folds, and slid a soapy finger in and out of her, until Liz moaned and started a rhythm against his fingers.

Then Max rinsed her off, and put his open mouth over her hot, sexy core. He loved her with his tongue until Liz was shivering and sobbing from the pleasure. Her nails dug into Max's shoulders, but Max didn't stop.

Liz was dying. The feel of Max's mouth and tongue gliding against her most personal place did her in. Liz came with a cry she couldn't hold back, and then Max stood up and covered her mouth with his, to keep the cry from waking the others.

Liz could taste a mix of herself and Max as he kissed her, and she just sighed. Max. Her Max. Liz was still shivering with from the fury of her passion, when Max lifted her up, and slowly slid her down his already hard, waiting shaft.

Liz gasped, but then remembered with her, Max was amazing. She wrapped her legs around his waist and helped the smooth glide down onto his hard, throbbing flesh.

When they were once again joined completely they both sighed and smiled at each other. "You are incredible Liz." Max said gruffly, and kissed her again.

"You are the amazing one Max. And I love you so much!" Liz breathed in on a shaky note, and wrapped her arms around him as well, as he started to lift Liz by her bottom, sliding her up and down his hardness.

This time when they came Max kissed Liz as they both cried out, muffling the sounds of passion into each other's mouth.

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Part 12
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.