FanFic - After Hours
"Slumber Party "
Part 12
by Linda
Disclaimer: Roswell, the characters, and situations are owned by the WB. No infringement intended.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Maria stretched and yawned. But before she could open her eyes, a tongue slid into her mouth. She moaned and wrapped her arms around Michael opening her eyes and finding his eyes smiling bright and happy above her as he continued to kiss her.

"Morning." Michael finally said in a husky voice.

"Wow now that's some morning greeting." Maria sighed again and raked her hands through Michael's sleep tossed hair.

"There's more where that came from." He replied with a grin and a raised eyebrow.

Maria laughed and reached down between them. She clasped her hand around the eager hard flesh also greeting her, and smiled.

"So I see." She glanced down with appreciation at the pulsing hardness she held in her hand.

Michael groaned as Maria slid her hand up to the tip and back down again, drawing a silky bit of liquid from him.

Michael's eyes burned down into Maria's as she led him to her own waiting and ready heat.

They both sighed when Michael slid smoothly into Maria in one stroke. He had felt bad last night that he had hurt her. But Maria had reassured him that it was only the one time, and she didn't mind. But if it really bothered him, she could ask Max to heal the pain. And she had laughed loudly when Michael had roared his 'no way' so quickly.

Now she met his intense look with a look of her own, as she moved in a smooth rhythm with Michael, amazed at the stamina of the guy she loved.

***************************** Isabel stood over the stove, frying eggs, with a tired, but dreamy look on her face. She glanced over at Alex who was seated at the table with an equally dreamy smile on his face as he watched her cook him breakfast.

She remembered how they had cuddled up together last night and talked until they had finally fallen asleep in each other's arms.

Max strode into the kitchen with a large grin "Good morning." He greeted his sister and Alex.

Isabel raised an eyebrow and threw a look over her shoulder at her Max. "Yes, so I heard." She said dryly.

Alex laughed and Max blushed. Then Isabel turned to face her brother, and folded her arms across her chest.

"Sleep well, Max?" she teased with her eyes bright.

Max cleared his throat and rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly he nodded and turned to the refrigerator to take out some orange juice.

Isabel was amused at her brother's embarrassment. Most guys would be bragging today. But not Max, never Max.

"Where's Liz?" Alex asked trying not to laugh at Max's discomfort.

"Is she still alive?" Isabel threw in.

Max was about to take a sip of orange juice when that comment caught him by surprise, and he froze with the glass half way to his mouth.

Isabel laughed, having fun with him. He had always been easy to tease.

Max cleared his throat, and tried to ignore the pleasure Isabel was getting at his expense.

"She's getting dressed." He mumbled and sat down at the table with the still grinning Alex.

"You mean you finally let her?" Isabel asked, bringing Alex and her over their eggs.

Max's eyes narrowed. Okay, she was having WAY too much fun.

Liz walked in and smiled, "Morning." She said softly and then took a glass from the counter, sat next to Max and poured herself some juice as well. Liz looked to Isabel and Alex, saw their grins and felt self-conscious. She pushed a strand of hair behind her ear a little nervously, and then took a sip of juice, trying to act nonchalant.

"So, how about you two? Sleep well?" Max asked giving Isabel and Alex a sly look as he reached for Liz's hand under the table.

Their hands clasped and they shared a special smile. Liz remembered how sweet Max had been this morning when he had asked if he could brush her hair dry. The gently, reverent way he had slid the brush through her hair.

"No actually, it was really too noisy to sleep last night." Alex chimed in, causing Isabel to laugh, and Liz to spit out her juice, which made Isabel laugh even harder.

"Good morning. You guys are all in a good mood." Maria piped up coming into the kitchen with a content smile of her own.

"Watch out Maria, Isabel and Alex are out for blood." Max mumbled to her as she too grabbed a glass and came over to the table to pour herself some juice.

Maria looked around the table and saw the amusement still in Alex and Isabel's faces, and the narrow-eyed slightly red-faced Max, and the totally red faced Liz, who gave Maria a look of warning as well.

Maria was puzzled, but smiled thinking they were all acting really strange today.

"Ah, the other half of the chorus from last night." Isabel smiled brightly at the unsuspecting Maria.

"What?" Maria asked looking at Isabel with a confused look.

"What chorus?" Michael asked as he entered the room, came up behind Maria, took a sip of her juice and then hugged her from behind.

"The chorus of loud voices that kept Alex and I up all night." Isabel explained with a sweet smile.

Michael laughed and Maria blushed and hit Michael for laughing. "Well, that must have been Maria. You know how she always has to have something to say, turns out it's the same, even when I'm loving her." Michael teased and sat in a chair and pulled Maria onto his lap.

Maria hit him again and made a snort. "Me! Who was the one who cried out whose name last night?"

Now it was Michael's turn to look surprised and then blush suddenly. Everyone laughed.

"Well, at least we're not the only ones who have to take this abuse." Max grinned, still holding Liz's hand, and turned to her and winked.

Liz rolled her eyes and then her eyes narrowed on the still too happy Alex and Isabel. "What about you two? What did you do all night? Besides listen to us?" she asked directly.

Alex now got a little uncomfortable, but Isabel grabbed his hand and smiled at him. "We cuddled, talked and then TRIED to sleep. First we tried to sleep on the couch, but there was too much noise coming from the basement, and then when we went to my room, the noise next door was distracting as well. But we finally fell asleep, only to be woken fairly early this morning to the sound of more noises in the shower. At least this time I knew Max wasn't alone." Isabel smirked.

Liz buried her face in Max's shoulder again and Max grinned at Isabel. "You think you're just so clever don't you? First you plan all this, and then you give us hell when your plan works exactly the way you wanted it too." He shook his head.

Isabel just shrugged her shoulders and continued to smile; very pleased indeed to see the completely happy and satisfied faces all around her. All six of them were now just the way she had wanted them to be.

"Watch out for a woman with a plan." Michael rolled his eyes but couldn't complain. None of them could.

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.