FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Realities"
Part 8
by Mama Dee
Disclaimer: Wish they were mine..............but thrilled they exist. Thanks WB!
Summary: Sequel to Fantasies
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: Note all the food references in both parts...............I've just started a diet.......can"t you tell? Even writing about sex makes me hungry! LOL. On a slightly more serious vein, I have noted, with interest, the amazing amount of information provided by posters on the boards concerning the resemblance of the Alien symbols to ancient languages, in particular the Etruscan culture. Please note* I acknowledge this fine sleuthing on behalf of all those who have made contributions. However, for the purposes of this piece of *fiction*, I have chosen the Maya culture as a focus, mainly due to its proximity to New Mexico, and I have taken much *literary license* with this story. Remember,people, like the T.V. series itself, THIS IS JUST FICTION. Enjoy and Have A Happy Holiday!
Max arrived at the museum at 8:00 sharp on Thursday, eager to start another day, especially since a raise was in the offing. He ruminated over last night's episode with Liz, wondering if it had anything to do with his grandmother's prediction. Would this be a permanent situation.......not that he would have any objections to something that was so patently in his favour................ or would this pass?

The logistics of this predicament were a little overwhelming, to say the least. How could they possibly find the means and opportunity to "supply him with sex" on a rotating twenty- four hour period, to prevent a reoccurrence of last night? This, in addition to the possibility of extraterrestrial existence on Earth over 5000 years ago, preoccupied his mind throughout the day.

Were his ancestors directly related to these other aliens, who may have occupied the Yucatan five millenia ago? What would be the repercussions of their search? What if they could go "home"? Would they want to leave Earth, and if so, would their human partners go with them?

He already knew the answer to the last question...............no matter what happened, he and Liz would never be separated again. They were permanently connected now, physically and spiritually. They could no longer exist without one another.........a mind boggling situation, but one they readily accepted.

Brody seemed preoccupied, too, Max noticed. More than once, Max had caught him staring off into space, with a gleam in his eye and a smile plastered on his face. Maybe the guy had a love interest, someone he had met on his trip............now, wouldn't that make things more interesting around here!

Max also worried about Liz's apparent allergy......what was causing that! He hoped it wasn't his fault, but it seemed almost too coincidental to be anything else. These questions nagged him all day. Luckily, he was finished at 4:00, since he didn't feel he'd make it through another four hours of this torture.

He was also anxious to touch base with the gang, to see how their research was going. Everyone had been so enthusiastic last night. He hoped that they had been just as successful, today. When 4:00 p.m. came, he went into the office to say goodbye to Brody, who was busy working at the computer, as usual. Brody beckoned him in, and intoduced him to a tall gentleman, wearing a suit and carrying a briefcase. They chatted for awhile, and when Max left, he was wearing a very pleased expression and carrying a folder in his hand.

Max wanted to stop by the Crashdown to see Liz, but decided to go straight home to shower and change. That way, he'd have the whole night with her. Maybe they'd go out for dinner....he'd call as soon as he got home.

Isabel was just comig in the door as he arrived. She looked a little down, so they went up to her room to talk.

"So, Iz, how did things go today?" Max inquired. "Any more clues?"

"No, it was kind of disappointing, actually. We managed to download some more images, but they didn't show much. It was all a little blurry, and no matter what we tried, we couldn't make them any clearer. So now, we're concentrating the search on what other people have documented.....you know, like research papers and magazine articles. Maybe we'll have more luck there. I don't know, Max, it seems so crazy now. I mean, we don't have any real evidence, at all, to go on. Maybe this is just a wild goose chase...... just wishful thinking."

"Iz, we can't give up now....we just got started! Something will turn up.....I mean, look what you found yesterday. That's gotta mean something! It's not like we have a deadline to meet. We'll just keep plugging away at it. I'll spend my free time this weekend ( or most of it anyway, he thought wryly) helping with the research, and so will Liz and Maria. Just hang in there." He rubbed her shoulder affectionately and she smiled in return.

"Yeah, Max, I know you're right. I guess we got a little too carried away yesterday," she sighed.

"Okay. Well, I'm gonna freshen up and take Liz out to dinner, so we'll talk later."

He dashed into his room to call Liz. She answered the phone on the third ring.

"Hey, gorgeous, miss me today?" he asked seductively.

"Oh yes," she giggled. "I've been thinking about you all day, Max. I can't wait to see you tonight."

"Why wait. Go hop in the shower and I'll pick you up at 6:30 for a romantic dinner a deux," he suggested temptingly.

"Oh, I'd love that, Max! Okay, I'll be ready. Should I dress up?"

"A little, yeah. Make it something easy to slip out of though," he whispered seductively. " You know I'm on a tight schedule, and if I don't get my therapy on time, I go beserk," he added teasingly.

"Hmmm, I think I have just the thing! Okay, I'll see you in a bit," and with that, she rang off.

They both rushed around, getting ready for their date; Max had to run an errand before he picked Liz up, but he was there at the allotted time, ringing her doorbell at precisely 6:30. When she answered, his jaw dropped. She was wearing this slinky little black number, with spaghetti straps and a back that dipped almost to her waist. Her hair was piled loosely on top of her head and she wore the gold chain he had given her for her birthday.

She smiled at him shyly as she turned around to give him a full view. He had trouble swallowing and he felt his heart rate accelerate. This was not good news......how was he going to get through the meal, looking at her in that dress and imagining what little she was wearing under -neath. She did it again.........outaced him, outsmarted him, outdid him!

"W...w..when did you get that dress?" he stuttered.

"Oh," she batted her eyes, " I picked it up at the mall the other day, when Maria and I went shopping, I take it that it meets with your approval.........you know, something "easy to slip out of" I think was your suggestion," she goaded him.

He groaned and thought of the mental and physical torture he was about to endure."You know, you do this every time. You're trying to kill me, aren't you, so you can have my millions all to yourself. Well, it won't work this time, Lizzie! I'm stronger than you think. I will endure!"

"Let's just go to dinner, Max," she said as she rolled her eyes. "I could eat.........you," she whispered in his ear and chuckled when she saw his jaw drop again as he let out another moan.

She wrapped her shawl around her shoulders and let him lead her to the jeep. She sat demurely in her seat, while he struggled to regain some control over the situation. He glanced over at her composed little figure and shook his head in resignation. Another win for her! Well, two could play at this game!

They arrived at the little French bistro, newly opened during the summer, and already very popular with the locals as well as the tourists. They hadn't been yet, so they were both excited about this evening. Max figured his raise deserved a little celebration and he confided his good news to Liz . She beamed with pleasure as they were lead to their table. He had phoned ahead for reservations, and was fortunate that someone had just cancelled right before his call. They were seated at a quiet table over by the wall, which suited them both fine.

"Max, this is so nice," she whispered. "Thank you," she gushed as she leaned over to kiss him as he sat opposite her.

"My pleasure, my love. It's worth it just to see that radiant smile. You look so beautiful. I can't take my eyes off of you," he murmured.

She dropped her eyes coyly as she acknowledged the compliment. The waiter brought their menus and asked them if they cared for something to drink, knowing full well they were under age, fully expecting them to order sodas, but Max was already prepared and asked for a bottle of non-alcoholic sparkling wine. Liz could barely contain a chuckle as she watched the waiter's face register consternation, but he accepted the order with a curt nod, as he strode away.

"Omigod, Max, did you see his face? I thought he was gonna explode!" she laughed.

"Yeah," he smirked. He was waiting for us to order sodas or something."

They studied the menu and decided on filet mignon with a green salad and baked potato, very similar to their first shared meal at the cabin. It seemed appropriate, as they held hands in remembrance of their romantic tryst just a week ago. Liz remarked how handsome he looked in his black dress pants and white dress shirt open at the neck, which he left untucked. He smiled and thanked her. Others had noticed the handsome young couple as they entered the restaurant, too, their progress followed with interest as they were lead to their table.

The waiter returned with their "wine" and poured it into their glasses, not bothering to show the label or let Max taste it first. He then took their order and returned with it to the kitchen. They sat and talked casually about their day and how the research was going, and Max told Liz of his little pep talk with Isabel.

"I thought people were a little too enthusiastic last night," she replied. "Research takes time........the'll get over it. Something else will turn up and soon we'll have enough evidence to warrant a trip to Mexico. Like you said Max, we're not on any kind of time table."

Soon, the waiter brought their meal, and they ate it with relish. It was delicious and they thoroughly enjoyed their time together. When they had finished, Max asked Liz if she would like dessert, but she decline politely, saying she had had sufficient. Max also decided against dessert, so when the waiter returned, he asked for the check. He left a good tip, in spite of the waiter's cavalier attitude. Then he helped Liz up from her chair and walked her out with his arm placed gently behind her back.

When they reached the jeep, he held her against it, facing her with his legs spread on either side of her hips. He placed his hands on either side of her arms, effectively pinning her between his body. She looked up into his face expectantly as he leaned down to kiss her tenderly on the lips.She smiled as she returned the kiss, a little deeper.

"Mmmm, that's nice," he murmured. "Got any more?"

She leaned into him and placed her hands in his pockets, digging deep into their recesses. She caressed him through the lining and elicited a low moan from his throat.

"Enough?" she whispered into his ear, blowing her hot breath into the opening.

He looked down into her sparkling eyes and shook his head. Barely able to reply, he croaked, "I need more."

He helped her into the jeep and rushed around to his side, jumped in, and started the engine.

"Where are we going, Max?"

"You'll see," he smiled secretively.

He turned the jeep towards the highway, and drove for about ten minutes, then turned left onto a dirt road and drove for five minutes more, stopping in front of a low slung, adobe-style bungalow. It was a light amber coloured stucco, with teal shutters and a dark stained door. Wood beams jutted out from the eaves and four wide steps lead to a wide flagstone patio, which framed the front entrance.Enormous terra cotta pots stood on each side of the door, planted with native cacti. The house itself sat on a large piece of land, covering just over 4 acres, and was landscaped with native flora.

He got out of the vehicle and went around to open Liz's door. She gave him a puzzled look, as he held out his hand to help her out. He led her to the door and produced a key from his pocket. Then he turned the key in the lock and held the door open for Liz, as she entered, still looking perplexed.

"Who owns this place, Max?"

"We do," he stated with pride.

"What!" she exclaimed. "Max, stop teasing me! Who really lives here?"

He went over to the kitchen counter and brought back a document with his signature clearly visible at the bottom, naming him the rightful owner of the property. There was an empty space, marked by an X, waiting for the co-owners signature.

"Tomorrow, we'll go to the lawyer's office, and he can witness your signature, like he did mine today."

"Okay, now tell me what's going on?"

"I stopped by Brody's office before I left work, today, and we got talking about things......you know, you and me and how things were going.........you know, stuff like that. Then, he started telling me about this house he'd bought, just outside of town, but he realized it'd been a mistake, 'cause he's so busy, and never get's a chance to use it. He asked me if I wanted to buy it.......well I just laughed in his face 'cause I can barely afford to buy lunch some days.Then, he said that he wasn't looking for much......as a matter of fact, he was just trying to get rid of it.......sooo.......he sold it to me for a buck. It's all perfectly legal, 'cause the lawyer was there and agreed with eveything Brody said."

"You're kidding!" Liz gasped."Omigod, we own a house! Max, we own a house!" She jumped up and down, running around like a crazy woman, looking in every room, and running out to kiss and hug him each time. He was doubled over with laughter by the time she had searched through the last room.

"Max, how come he only wanted one dollar for the house? It's worth a lot, I would expect. I mean, there's three bedrooms and it's got lot's of furniture......and it's really cute, too. Oh Max, I love it, don't you?" she cried as she hugged him again.

"Brody doesn't need the money, and I think he likes me. There is a catch, though. Since we aren't legal age, he had to sign as power of attorney, but as soon as we both turn eighteen, in a few months, the house will be all ours. I know it sounds crazy, but I'm not gonna argue with him. It's ours, and that's that! Besides, it solves our biggest problem, right now.......well, my biggest problem," he blushed.

She glanced at her watch and smiled. "Yes, it seems to me that we're going to have to deal with that, *ahem*, problem, pretty soon.........before some sexy alien boy goes into cardiac arrest."

She pulled him towards her, as she slid her hands up his shirt front, undoing the buttons slowly, one by one, pulling the material apart on her way down and planting kisses on his bare chest as she did so. He held onto her elbows, with his big strong hands, for support, as she finished her task, pulling the shirt open and off his shoulders. He let his arms hang down as she finished dragging the sleeves down, until the shirt fell to the floor. He stood bare chested, breathing in and out deeply as she ran her hands over his smooth, hard muscles. She ran her palms over his nipples, massaging them in circles, until they stood erect and waiting.

He hissed in a breath as she brought her tongue to one, and then the other, running it lazily over his amber peaks, sucking them, as he moaned his pleasure. He brought his hands up to caress her hair as she continued to tongue him, enjoying it as much as he did. He let his hands drop to her dress straps, and lifted them off her shoulders.

The dress fell to the floor in a puddle and he gasped in shock to see Liz standing before him, completely naked. She smiled up at him under lowered lids, her cheeks flushed with passion, as he admired the devastatingly beautiful creature in front of him.

"Oh," he groaned, "If I'd known you weren't wearing anything under that dress, I'd never been able to swallow a bite at that table, tonight! You are so beautiful," he whimpered as he closed in on her in a warm embrace. He kissed her passionately, running his tongue along her lips to tease them open, and then plunging into her sweet mouth, probing it and sliding his tongue over hers, as she trembled in his arms.

She undid the button on his pants and slid the zipper down, grazing his erection as she did so. He jumped as he felt her touch, and pushed his hips forward to encourage her. She slid his pants down his hips and he kicked them off as they reached his feet. Then, she slipped her fingers into the elastic waistband of his boxers, and repeated the action.

She caressed his hardness, lovingly, as he groaned openly, moving rhythmically in and out of her grasp. He picked her up in his strong arms and carried her to the largest bedroom, onto a king sized bed, already prepared with bedding. He laid her down gently, and moved on top of her, to feel her bare skin next to his. She was so soft and warm and her silky mound rubbed agaist his arousal, teasing it with its promise.

He moved his hand down to her hot sex, finding her extremely wet and swollen with passion. He ran his fingers along the folds, teasing them apart, to find her blooming bud. She writhed under his touch as he rubbed her gently, dipping into her passage to bring more of her juices up to her puffed up clit. She rocked her body to set up a rhythm, feeling the answering call of her oncoming explosion, She came hard and fast as he continued to swirl her nub, bringing her to release again and again, until she begged him to stop.

She trembled in his arms, as she laid her perspiring head on his shoulder, rubbing her forehead along it for relief. He rubbed his hardness on her thigh to signal his readiness, and she brought her hand down to massage it, while he leaned over to the night stand to retrieve a condom. He quickly placed it on his erection, and moved to the side to enter her, collecting her juices on the tip, as he slid home.

She threw her leg over his hip as they both rocked in tempo, slowly at first and then increasingly faster as their passion grew. Their tongues battled with each other, sliding in and out, being sucked back in and released again. Their hands were busy caressing thighs and hips and nipples and backs. Their body heat radiated like steam as they neared their release, until they both cried out in unison as the wave hit, sending them into fits of ecstacy, as the electrifying jolts passed through their bodies.

They churned until Max was milked dry, and then collapsed as the tension was released, lying in each other's trembling arms, overcome with ecstacy. They peppered each other with little pecks, kissing along cheeks and jawlines and down throbbing necks, whispering love nonsense nonstop.

At last, they pulled away from each other, their body heat becoming unbearable, and they lay on top of the blankets, cooling down. They refused to relinquish eye contact, gazing deeply into one another's eyes, as they continued to stroke jaws and arms and thighs.Their capacity to love one another knew no bounds, and , instead, seemed to grow with each passing day. And now that they had their own little love nest, the opportunity to explore that expanding love was multiplied.

"Max, we can't tell our parents about this.......they'll just say we're too young for the responsibility, and take it away from us."

I know," he replied. "This'll have to be our little secret. Do you think we should let the guys in on it, though. It would be a great place to meet."

"Yeah, it would, but let's keep it to ourselves for a while longer. It'll be just like being at the cabin......a place to escape with no interruptions. I need that right now, Max," she sighed as she absentmindedly rubbed her belly.

He placed his hand over hers as she massaged her abdomen, squeezing it in comfort.

"You're really worried, aren't you?" he commiserated.

"Yeah, I am," she teared up. "I'm so scared, Max. I love you so much, but I know deep down that I'm not ready for this.What are we gonna do if I'm pregnant?" she cried, as a large tear welled up in her eye and slid onto her cheek.

He caught it with his fingertip and brought it to his lips.

"I told you before, Babe. If.......... and that's a big if at this point............... you are pregnant, we'll have to deal with it the best way we can, and hope our friends and parents are supportive." He hugged her tightly, kissing the top of her head, trying to pass as much comfort into her as possible.

She wrapped her tiny arms around his waist and sighed heavily. He squeezed her tighter, molding his body with hers. She closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep, secure in his strong embrace and undeniable love.

Part 7 | Index | Part 9
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.