FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Pure Shores"
Part 8
by Jennifer007
Disclaimer: Roswell, the characters, and situations are owned by the WB. No infringement intended.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
The next day Max was up before Liz, he knew what would happen if he stayed in bed with her, but he couldn't let that happen. She needed to heal and give her body some rest before anything could happen between them again. He got out of bed and put his shorts and t-shirt on. He watched her sleeping form she was sleeping on her belly, the way the sheet had tangled around her left half of her hip and bottom revealed to him. He let his eyes wander up her body and studied the contours of her back. He felt his groin tightening and had to push all his feelings down before he got back in the bed and did exactely what he wanted to.

Liz stirred again and sighed, he knew she was awake but not quite, the sheet slipped off her hips revealing her whole backside to him. He smiled and went over to her lightly slapping her on the ass. "Hey I forgot to spank you last night." Max says.

Liz turns over and smiles at him, "What are you doing up? Come back to bed."

He smiles down at her, "Believe me I want to, but it's not a good idea."

"Why not? It's not like there is somewhere to be."

He kisses her gently on the lips, "Because I know why you want me to come back to bed and your not up for it right now."

Liz smiles at him, "Oh yes I am."

Max laughs, "I hate to do this to you, but you sound so cocky right now I have to. Okay go to the bathroom, and when you get done and come back I'll be ready for you."

Liz kisses him, "Okay, I'll be right back." She gets out of bed and goes into the bathroom.

A minute passes and Max hears her cry out, he shakes his head and goes into the bathroom. Liz is sitting on the toilet and a couple tears are running down her face. She looks at him and glares, "This is your fault."

"Hey I told you that you weren't going to want to."

"Yes but did you know that it was going to burn like someone lit a match there?"

"No I didn't know it was going to be like that." He tells her.

Liz starts mumbling under her breath about "women having cramps, and pregnancy, and the pain of losing thier virginity, and what do guys have?"

Max laughs but stops when Liz glares at him again.

"Well can I have some privacy?" She asks.

"Oh yeah sorry." He goes out the door and hears Liz cursing through the door.

When she comes out to her room Max isn't there. She puts on the bikini she was wearing last night and her sarong. She goes out of her bedroom. "Max?"

"I'm in my room."

She goes in there and sees him gathering up clothes.

"What are you doing?"

"I thought we could go to the fall and wash our clothes, they need it."

Liz nods, "Okay I'm going to go get my clothes."

"Liz are you okay? I mean I know that was kind of a mean trick, but are you okay?"

Liz blushes and goes over to him, she kisses him lightly on the lips while stroking his cheek. "I'm going to be fine, it's not that bad. And as for it being a mean trick, yeah it was. But I'll get you back." She says with a smile on her face.

Max laughs, "Okay, go get your clothes."

Liz walks out of the room and Max calls to her, "And Liz?"

"Yeah?"

"Strip the sheets off the bed, we need to wash them."

Liz gathers up her clothes and then when she's done that she goes to the bed, she gasps in surprise at what she sees. She had heard tales about girls bleeding but she thought it was just stories. But sure enough there was blood. She blushes remembering what caused her to bleed. The way he touched her last night, it was better then she had thought it would be. Some girls said that sex sucked. But she didn't think it had. In fact she couldn't wait till her body was ready for him again. She gathered the sheets and put them in the net bag she had. Then she went out into the galley area, she was in the process of eating a mango when Max came up to her.

"You got all your stuff?"

"Yes."

Max nods and grabs a bananna, he eats it and then grabs his bag kissing her,

"Come on let's go."

They spend a couple hours at the waterfall washing the clothes, Liz used the dishwashing liquid to wash the clothes, and made sure they washed them downstream from where they got the water to drink.

They talked as they washed the clothes, and then when they were done Liz said she wanted to take a shower.

Max groaned, well at least this time, he wasn't going to be watching from a distance.

Liz stripped off her bikini easily in front of him, and the only thing that stopped Max from taking her right then was the fact that she was still in pain.

Max stripped off his shorts and shirt and dived into the water and Liz followed suit. They had fun splashing and playing in the water, and when Liz wanted some privacy to wash herself there as she said, Max respected her wishes and swam away from her and just floated on the water. He was deep in his thoughts with all that had happened. He knew that things were going to be good between them. He was so deep in his thoughts that he was surprised when Liz swam under him and pinched his ass. Max jerked in surprise and then saw Liz pop up beside him.

"Hi."

"Hi." He said while laughing.

She splashed some water in his face and then swam to the land. She got out of the water and put the one last clean outfit she had till the other stuff dried. She was wearing a pair of black hot pants and a matching tank top.

Max couldn't believe how good she looked and once again had to supress his urges. He threw on a pair of shorts. Then he looked at the bag of semi wet clothes they had to carry back to the beach. He knew it was going to be heavy.

They got the clothes back to the beach, and Liz and Max used the rope that was supporting the ship to the plam tree as a clothes line. They got the clothes put up and they spent the rest of the day sitting on the beach, both of them opened up to each other. They talked about thier hopes and dreams for the future. They talked about thier favorite shows and what was probably happening on them. They talked about music and books. And finally they talked about thier parent's but they only told stories about things that made them happy or that were funny. Liz had found a package of spaggheti noodles and some sauce so they ate spagghetti.

That night after the clothes were dried and put up they sat above and listened to some music while they played poker.

About 12:30 Max was ready to stop playing he was tired, and he owed Liz $5,086. Liz had made her bed already, and if by some unspoken agreement they both settled in there for the night. Liz was wearing a night shirt and Max had on a pair of boxers.

They were both on their stomachs but they were looking into each others eyes, they were tired but they still had things to discover about each other. So they stayed up till almost 3:00 talking some more. Max found it kind of distracting to sleep because Liz had her leg thrown over the backs of his. But he managed. And finally they both fell asleep.

****************

The next morning Liz woke up with a smile, she hadn't gotten a lot of sleep. But it was nice to wake up next to Max. She got out of bed and decided to make breakfast for them.

Max felt her leave the bed, and when she shut the bedroom door he woke up completely. He missed her now that she was gone, he smiled to himself because whenever he had spent the night with a girl before he usually couldn't wait to get them out of his bed in the morning. But with Liz he just wanted to get her and bring her back to bed. He actually wanted to dare he say it snuggle, and he never thought he was the snuggling type.

He went into the bathroom and brushed his teeth and then went to find Liz.

"I heard you moving around, why did you get up? You could have stayed in bed." Liz says when she sees him.

He's leaning against the wall and watching her, she's cutting up some fruit, and he watches as she's struggling trying to open a coconut.

He comes up behind her and takes it from her, "I got lonely when you left." He tells her.

"Oh." Is all she can think to say.

She's sitting on the table, her legs are swinging back and fourth. She grabs a peice of Papaya and it's so ripe that it's dribbling down her chin. It's that instant that Max looks at her. She looks so innocent with her hair hanging down, and a simple long t-shirt on.

Before he knows what's come over him he's standing in between her legs kissing her. She tastes like papaya, and he licks his way down her chin to where the juices have run.

As Max kisses her she's wrapped her legs around his waist, her hands are tangled in his hair.

Max continues to kiss her and works his way down to the hollow of her throat, his hands are wandering up the side of her shirt, and he's surprised to feel that she's not wearing any panties under her shirt. The fact that she was sleeping next to him all night with just a shirt on makes Max even harder. He pulls away from kissing her.

"How are you feeling today?" He asks while looking in her eyes.

"Huh?" Liz is disoriented from his kisses and at first doesn't know what he's talking about. Then it dawns on her. "Oh, I went to the bathroom, and no."

"It didn't hurt?"

She smiles at him, "Nope."

Max smiles even more, then he pulls her up to him kissing her even harder, he stops for a second to pull her shirt over her head and he tosses it on the ground. He gently pushes her back on the table till she's laying there exposed to him.

"Close your eyes Liz."

Liz looks at him, but she trusts him so she does it.

With a gleam in his eyes Max reaches towards the counter and grabs the coconut.

"Keep your eyes closed Liz."

"Okay." She says, and then she jerks when she feels something cool and wet hit her body, she feels him pouring something in a trail from her breasts down to her core, the scent of coconut hits her and she knows what he's poured on her.

Max's eyes are filled with desire as he looks at her layed out for him with coconut milk on her body. He moves closer to her and starts to lick and suck at her breasts, laving one with his tongue, and then the other. He leaves a trail of blazing kisses from her breastbone, to her belly, and to her hot feminine folds.

The mixture of Liz mixed with coconut is a heady scent that fills Max's nose. He kneels down in front of her, and puts her legs up on his shoulders, so she's totally open to him. He starts licking and nipping at her. He uses his thumbs to open her more, he looks at how pink, and wet she is. And then he plunges his tongue in.

Liz is writhing under his touch, what he's doing to her is driving her crazy. If this was a form of torture people would spill secrets to everything.

Max can hear her breathing change and he knows she's close, he takes his tongue and starts flicking her clit with it. And that's all it takes to push her over the edge.

She moans his name deep in her throat as she cums, and Max smiles knowing that he did that to her.

He moves up over her and pulls his boxers down and off. She's watching him as he does this and she smiles.

He smiles back at her and then gets her legs wrapping them around him. He postions himself at her entrance and then slowly enters her. Her eyes open wide and he watches her for any sign of pain, but he can't see any.

He thrusts into her and Liz moves with him, he puts his hands on her hips and pulls her back and fourth against him. Her bottom thrusting harder up against him as he pushes in and out of her.

Liz feels like she's near the edge again, and when Max can feel she's near he bends over the table so that he can reach her lips, their tongues tangle toghether as Max's hips move on thier own. Liz is kissing his neck, licking and sucking on it. Max moves a different way and it happens, Liz feels like she's exploding, she feels like the stars just burst into the sky and she'a part of it. As Liz's muscles clamp around Max it triggers his release, and his hands tangle in her hair as he moans her name against her breast.

As they lay there later Max hasn't moved, and Liz doesn't know if she wants him to. She turns her head to kiss him and something catches her eye, she wants to laugh but she feels bad. "Umm Max?"

Max sighs and looks at her dreamily, "Yeah?"

"I bit you."

"What?"

Liz blushes, "Well when I... well you know. Umm I bit you."

Max looks at her and then gets off the table, he walks into the bathroom and Liz follows him. He looks in the mirror and sure enough there are a set of teeth marks in his neck.

Max starts laughing.

"What?"

"I just didn't know you were so out of control."

Liz blushes even redder, "Well it's because of you."

Max feels his chest swell up at this comment, and Liz sees it.

"Well don't feel to full of yourself." She says while walking away.

"Hey where are you going my little vampire?"

Liz looks at him, "I'm going to go get some more coconut." She says while wiggling her eyebrows.

She's walking back to the kitchen when Max swoops her up into his arms and putting her over his shoulder, her ass is right in his face and he uses this opportunity to bite it as he's carrying her back to her room.

"We can have coconut later, right now I want to make you bite me some more."

Part 7 | Index | Part 9
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.