FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Pure Shores"
Part 7
by Jennifer007
Disclaimer: Roswell, the characters, and situations are owned by the WB. No infringement intended.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Max ran after Liz, he looked all over for her. And after hours of searching he decided to go back to the ship.

When he got back to the ship he looked in Liz's room to see if maybe she came back, and after looking in her room and then his, and then his dad's he discovered she still wasn't there.

Max sat in the kitchen, alone with his thoughts. it's really hot tonight and Max is sitting there in just his shorts. He couldn't believe that Liz didn't think he wanted her. Sometimes he looked at her and he thought his heart was going to stop. Not only was she beautiful, but she was caring and nice. He wanted her more then anything, and it had long since become more then wanting her sexually. He didn't know if he could survive without her, and he didn't know if he wanted to.

Hours have passed and there is no sign of Liz. He looks at the clock and sees that it's 2:30 in the morning. He's worried, she's out there all alone, and at night you can barely see your hand in front of your face, let alone find someone. She could trip and fall and he could never find her. Just as panic starts to set in he hears something, he looks up and Liz is walking down the stairs she looks up and is startled to see him there.

"What are you still doing up?"

Max looks at her, he's relieved that she's back, but then his anger starts to build, anything could have happened to her. He stands up and stalks over to her until he's right in front of her.

"What do you mean what am I still doing up? Do you honestly think that I was going to go to bed while your traipsing around the island?"

Liz scoffs, "Oh what now your trying to say you care? What if something had happened to me? Would you have even cared? Your a big boy you don't need me here!" Liz is starting to get mad, and tears start to fall. Everything is getting to her, between her mom and being stuck on an island, and then being turned down by Max it's too much for her. "So what if something happens to me Max!" Her voice is rising, "If something had happened to me then you wouldn't have to worry about me, MAYBE I SHOULD HAVE DIED WITH THEM, THEN YOU WOULDN'T HAVE SOME STUPID GIRL COMING ON TO YOU AND YOU WOULD ONLY HAVE YOURSELF TO WORRY ABOUT! BUT DON'T WORRY MAX BECAUSE I'M GOING TO BUILD MYSELF A HUT ON THE BEACH AND YOU WON'T HAVE TO LOOK AT ME, YOU WON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT ME GETTING IN YOUR WAY, AND WHEN OR IF WE GET RESCUED YOU'LL NEVER HAVE TO SEE OR THINK ABOUT ME AGAIN!!!!!" Liz screams the last part at him tears pouring down her face, and sobs starting to break free. "I only came back to get my stuff, and then I'll be out of your hair all right?"

Max looks at her dumbfounded, she starts to walk past him, but he grabs her arm. "You're not going anywhere!" He tells her.

"Oh yes I am!"

"NO YOU'RE NOT!!!!" He yells.

"Oh yeah? And just what exactely are you going to do about it? I'm leaving!" Liz says this while starting to walk up the stairs to go up top. But no sooner has she started going up does she feel herself being swung around and pulled over his shoulder, he carries her off to her room and throws her ungracefully on the bed.

"I said you weren't leaving. And if you try I'm going to give you a spanking, you're acting like a child. There is no way that I'm letting you move onto the beach!"

Liz looks up at him from the bed, she is sprawled there and sits up, "You can't control me, your not my dad, your not my husband, your not my boyfriend, and you don't want to be my lover so you have no say in what I do!"

Max sighs, "Do you actually believe that I don't want you Liz? Don't you understand that I want you more then you know?"

Liz shakes her head, "No you don't your just saying that to get me to stay." Under her breath she mumbles, "Which makes me wonder why you watched me?"

"What was that?"

"Nothing, look just let me go, I'll be fine."

"No I want to know what you said just then!"

Liz glares at him, "Fine you think that you have to watch everything I do, which is why you followed me when I was taking my showers."

Max starts laughing.

"Great now your laughing at me!" She gets up and makes toward the door, just as she reaches it and starts to turn it Max grabs her shoulder and turns her around.

"I told you that if your kept acting like this I was going to spank you."

Liz looks at him and and juts her chin out, "You wouldn't dare, to spank me you would have to touch my ass and you already said you have no desire to touch me like that."

"I NEVER SAID I DIDN'T WANT TO TOUCH YOU DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT I WAS GOING THERE TO SEE IF YOU WERE OKAY, I WENT THERE TO SEE YOUR BODY BECAUSE YOUR SO BEAUTIFUL, THERE WERE SO MANY TIMES THAT I ALMOST SWAM OUT TO YOU AND LIFTED YOU UP ON THE ROCKS SO I COULD HAVE MY WAY WITH YOU!!!!" And with that Max picks her up under her arms and lightly throws her on the bed and follows her down.

"I want you more then I've ever wanted anything or anyone before Liz." Then he captures her lips with his.

At first Liz gives a squeak of surprise, she didn't expect him to do that. But then she closes her eyes and goes with it.

Max rubs his tongue against her lips asking her to part them and she does, their tongues dance toghether until both of them are left gasping for air.

Max pulls back and looks into her eyes. "Liz it's not that I didn't want you, I just was scared about doing something that you weren't quite sure about."

She touches his cheek, "I've never wanted anything as much either, I need you Max, not just because it's just the two of us here, I've wanted you for as long as we've known each other, maybe even before then."

Max kisses her again softly, then looks at her. "Before this moves any further I have to know if your sure."

Liz moves to sit up and Max lets her, she reaches behind her and unlaces her bikini top letting it fall, she picks it up and throws it over his head onto the floor.

"I'm sure Max."

He gently pushes her back to the bed they continue to kiss and Max is rubbing her nipples with the pads of his thumbs, he kisses his way down her neck and starts sucking on it and biting it. He can feel the sighs that Liz is giving deep in her throat and he smiles. He moves his way down to her breast and starts licking at one while kneading the other. He takes her nipple deep in his mouth and starts suckling at it.

Liz can't believe the sensations his mouth is giving, she runs her fingers through his hair, and as he moves to do the same to her other one, Liz can't help but tell him how good what he's doing feels.

"Oh God Max, your mouth feels so good."

Max smiles again, glad that he's making her feel good. Then he knows what he wants to do, something that he's dreamed about doing to her for a long time. He reaches his hand to her hip and unknots her sarong, then he kneels in front of her, he looks into her eyes as he slides her bikini bottom down past her hips, past her knees, and off her. He then pulls the sarong away and throws it to the floor. Then he looks at her.

She's even more beautiful up close, but he wants a closer look, and taste. He lays down in between her legs, "Do you know that I've dreamt about you like this?" And as he says this he brings his mouth up to her heat, tasting her.

Liz arches off the bed at the first feel of his tongue, but then she relaxes her body the best she can. She clenches the sheets as Max licks, and nibbles at her.

Max can feel how wet she's getting for him, but he wants to continue, he wants her to feel ultimate pleasure at what he's doing. He slowly inserts one finger into her and feels her muscles contract against his finger as he starts a slow easy rhythm.

He takes her clit in between his lips and sucks at it as he moves his fingers in and out.

Liz is writhing on the bed above him, she's moaning his name. He can hear how her voice is changing, it's husky and deep. Her curls feel like silk against his face, and the scent of her is driving him wild, he's drove on by it and he takes his tongue and starts licking slow little circles around her clit. He can feel her tighten up.

"OH GOD MAX!!!!!!" Liz screams as she cums against his face.

Max continues to slowly lick her until Liz tangles her hands in his hair softly pulling on it to bring him up to her, "No more, please!" She practically begs, "I can't take it anymore."

Max smiles at her, "So you liked that?" He wiggles his eyebrows while asking. Liz blushes and smiles, "It was incredible, much more better then my fingers." Then she blushes even more at what she said.

Max chuckles and raises his eyebrows, "It's okay, lots of people do that?"

"Have you?"

Max nods, "Of course, I've even done it because of you."

Liz smiles at him and feeling bold says, "Well you don't have to anymore."

Max kisses her and as they kiss Liz reaches down and starts to unbutton his shorts, she pulls the zipper down and reaches in and is surprised to feel that he has no underwear on.

Max looks at her understanding, "There's none clean."

"Oh."

He stands up and removes his shorts, then climbs back on to the bed with her.

"Are you nervous?" He asks her.

Liz shakes her head, "No I'm not at all for some reason."

Max kisses her again, he reaches his hand down and positions it at her entrance, he pushes it in a bit and then looks at her, her eyes are closed.

"Liz look at me, keep your eyes on me."

She opens her eyes, and watches as his lips descend on hers again, and as they kiss each other looking into each others eyes, Max slowly pushes his way into her.

He watches as her eyes widen at the new sensation of someone being inside her, but it doesn't hurt as much as people have said.

Max is resting on his forearms waiting for her to get use to him he continues to kiss her.

After a minute or so he feels Liz's muscles squeezing around him and he knows' she's ready for him.

He starts an even rhythm with Liz, he thrusts slow and deep into her. It's been so long and she feels so good he doesn't know how long he can last.

He knows from experience that a girls first time isn't that good as far as having an orgasm goes, but he wants Liz to experience it with him.

He takes Liz's right leg and puts it up on his waist and she does the same with the other one, then he reaches down between them and with his thumb he starts rubbing her clit.

Now Liz is panting below him.

"Oh Max." Liz says as she matches him thrust for thrust. She feels her body tightening and knows that she's going to experience that mind blowing feeling again.

She screams his name as she cums again, and then Max thrusts into her one last time calling her name as he fills her, he feels like he's cumming in one prolonged moment. And then he collapses against her.

He shifts so he's on his side and he pulls her to him as she snuggles against him.

"Wow, that was wow." Is all she can say.

"I know, I know." Max tells her, he kisses her forehead and both of them start to fall asleep.

Part 6 | Index | Part 8
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.